Guest AbeVanHelsing

1. I'm kinda confused now- wasn't she just saying that she was 170 lbs and had lost 15 lbs?  And weren't some of you saying that you saw her twitter pics and that she'd lost a bunch of weight, but I just looked on there and saw her looking fatter than ever?  This makes me think she's had no idea how much she weighed and was just pulling numbers out of her ass.  Which leads me to my second point:

2. It seems to me that half the women out there shouting "love your body" and insisting that they're "sexy at any size" are basically full of shit; they've got the same mentality as regular "hot women", only their egos are too big to let them admit that their weight's gotten out of control and it embarrasses them.  I'm not saying you're not allowed to want to lose weight while loving your body, but I am saying that you wouldn't break down and cry for 10 minutes because you weigh 192 lbs.

Guest Fatcelebfan

Talking about the Cheeseburger pic on facebook comment:

A'Ja Lyons that must have been so fun to do that!

November 29, 2009 at 11:35pm

Trisha Paytas hahaha - actually no. I had to eat like 4 or 5 of them - the whole thing. and I really hate cheeseburgers. there was a trash can for upchuck near by!

Are those cheeseburger pics from Eminem's 'We made you' music video?

Yup, it is.  BTW she is very weird and annoying.

Talking about the Cheeseburger pic on facebook comment:

A'Ja Lyons that must have been so fun to do that!

November 29, 2009 at 11:35pm

Trisha Paytas hahaha - actually no. I had to eat like 4 or 5 of them - the whole thing. and I really hate cheeseburgers. there was a trash can for upchuck near by!

Are those cheeseburger pics from Eminem's 'We made you' music video?

Yup, it is.  BTW she is very weird and annoying.

mute and fap bro. I posted the link of her latest video before I had seen the whole thing though. Initially it was just whining about her weight. I kind of regretted posting it when she was crying though. At any rate, I hope she keeps gaining, stops the tanning, and reads a book or two.

she's an actress, 50% of her videos are acting and fake... and 50% are a blog with some fakeness and acting in them.

basically I'll never believe a word she says. in one video she says you need to find yourself beautiful in your own skin, next video she has a boob job, next video she admits the boob job :-p then there's a video where she's a rapper, or an ex-stripper, or a weebo, or whatever...so... who the heck knows if anything she says on youtube is true!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AbeVanHelsing

This is what I was talking about: Not to call anyone I liar, but at least one person mentioned that her twitter pics made it seem like she was losing a bunch of weight, but here's one from June where she looks fatter than ever.  Also, on America's Got Talent, she looked like someone poured her into that dress and forgot to say when.  Did she lose some weight and then put it all back after a week or to of binging?

post-0-14513206324761_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513206325111_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513206325495_thumb.jpg

This is what I was talking about: Not to call anyone I liar, but at least one person mentioned that her twitter pics made it seem like she was losing a bunch of weight, but here's one from June where she looks fatter than ever.  Also, on America's Got Talent, she looked like someone poured her into that dress and forgot to say when.  Did she lose some weight and then put it all back after a week or to of binging?

I'm liking those chubby legs on the first pic. ::)

Guest spunion

At this point, she's fairly notorious for lying about her weight. In vids from 2010 or so she says she is 189 and her biggest ever... then recently she addressed her "haters" by saying she used to be 250 lbs and that her current 170 lbs (though she looked bigger than her "189" body) took her a long time to achieve. Blah. She's total plastic.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Skellington

This is probably a repost, I think it was on the last curvage but maybe not so far on here. Just wanted to share it cause it not only makes me laugh but damn she has a nice bod. (I didn't say face)

Guest CurvesAhead

Don't get me wrong; she's prime fap fodder. It's just that as soon as I see her face, I can hear her vapid words and irritating voice coming from that mouth regardless of whether or not she's muted.

Normally I'am not realy into those constantly blabbering women with high-pitched irritating voices either, but in her case its actually kind of funny and it fits her. Her performance was also quite hilarious.

Then there's her killer figure and the fact that she's confident enough to show it off... I think she's a pretty good deal :)

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Normally I'am not realy into those constantly blabbering women with high-pitched irritating voices either, but in her case its actually kind of funny and it fits her. Her performance was also quite hilarious.

Then there's her killer figure and the fact that she's confident enough to show it off... I think she's a pretty good deal :)

Yeah seriously guys, I think we've pretty well established that many people find her voice and speech patterns annoying, we don't need a post about it on every page.

She seems like she's everywhere these days. She was on the news, too, in some report on the dangers of getting addicted to tanning.

Or, at least, I think that's the same girl...

If it is, she appears to have lost weight. :-\ Let's just hope she doesn't get too famous, or the next thing you know, she'll be a Jenny Craig spokesperson, blathering on about the values of finally being a beanpole.