Ella Henderson

zachi

wonder why she only got her thread now. Pretty Girl with a nice curvy body.

Unfortunately she doesn't like showing it, mostly wearing black clothes which conceal her shape mosty. This pic above is about the best (showing her vurves teh most clear) I have seen so far.

Saw her sing at the NBA all star game. She has a cute face, nice chunky belly, but absolutely NO ass whatsover. Kind of discouraging honestly. Overall she's cute though

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest shegotfat

Apparently she's been enjoying her time off (perhaps a little bit too much?). The difference between the La-la Land of her instagram pictures and the harsh reality of the paparazzi pictures is hilarous. LOL. Poor girl - I bet she didn't see that coming. Now she'll tell the world how proud she is about her real-woman body. So proud she tried to make us believe she's thin.

My first time coming across her!  What a babe!

1 hour ago, shegotfat said:

Apparently she's been enjoying her time off (perhaps a little bit too much?). The difference between the La-la Land of her instagram pictures and the harsh reality of the paparazzi pictures is hilarous. LOL. Poor girl - I bet she didn't see that coming. Now she'll tell the world how proud she is about her real-woman body. So proud she tried to make us believe she's thin.

I'm not so sure about that...

Even the paparazzi and tabloids have begun to take a different outlook/presentation of curves and fat.  Notice that the headlines read that she "proudly displays her curves."  There isn't any negative spin to it.  The tabloids post photos of any celebrity in a bikini, and while they used to play up any evidence of weight gain, they talk now of "showing off curves."  The only comment that could be construed as calling attention to weight gain is in The Sun's article: "The former X Factor star looked happy and relaxed as she paddled in the surf," where happy and relaxed is perhaps a euphemism for fat.

And then the DailyMail article already brings up her body image:

"Since her time on the ITV talent show over four years ago, Ella has explained that she is proud of her figure - insisting she refuses to be pressured to be skinny after going too far with dieting in the past.

She explained: 'There is pressure out there on young women. You look around you, in magazines and you think, “Should I be skinny? Do I need to go on a diet?” It’s easy to fall into that trap. Last year I was very body-conscious. I went completely the other way and I went underweight at a certain point.

'I’m a normal-sized girl. I’ll never be a size zero, that’s just not going to happen but I’m simply going to be myself and I hope people will accept me for who I am.'"

Guest OlayTheDay

Either she definitely put on the weight after having a little glimpse of fame two years ago or she's been hiding the thickness all this time...regardless, she gets my approval

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...