Gaming

fatadmir99

Ah! I'm a PC gamer. I usually don't play the latest, biggest games (certainly no CoD or BF4). I just finished the HL2/ep1/ep2 storyarc (a bit late, huh?) and am currently playing Portal 2. I've also started South Park: the stick of truth (funny so far, will come back to it later) and a small French kinda point-and-click game called Winter Voices. Coming next should be Metro 2033 and, ultimately, Metro Last Light!

Just Reaper of Souls. In the current season:

Lvl 70 (78) Demon Hunter ♀ (SpiritSniper)

Lvl 36 (78) Crusader ♀ (SpiritVigil)

Lvl 70 (78) Wizard ♀ (SpiritLock)

The stick of truth is one of my new favorite games. So well done

It was a bit short in my opinion, but Stick of Truth is one awesome game.  :thumbsup:

Guest myownway

During the last year I've been playing mostly Crusader Kings 2 with plethora of DLCs. I thought Civilization games were addictive... Well, not even close to that. I can honestly say that this is one of the best games I ever played. For those who don't know, this is basically a medieval take on Europa Universalis with a slight RPG element resultign from the fact, that you ARE the ruler in the game, your traits matter and so do your relations, which represents how things were in feudal times. Recently I made whole Europe worship a reformed Norse religion (after I conquered it and called it the Empire of Midgard - too much "Vikings" I suppose), and prior to that I sat my Polish, or rather Wendish, emperor at the seat of the Byzantine Empire and after conquering Rome I mended the schism and restored the Roman Empire spanning all the regions around the Mediterranean Sea plus Poland, Russia and whole Scandinavia. It is damn fun! And the best part is that you can convert the savegame from the end of the game (which is around 1452 I think) and continue playing in Europa Universalis 4, for another several hundred years.

Seriously, I don't regret a single penny spent on that game, and if you count all the DLCs, then I spent quite a bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't been on lately, but I use Steam for most of my gaming on the PC. I go for "indie" games like Papers Please to mainstream stuff. I had been playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim a lot for awhile but stopped.

For my 3DS, bought Monster Hunter 4 but still haven't opened the case yet, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...