Gaming

fatadmir99

Guest An Optimist

Fallout 4 is pretty enjoyable so far.  The crafting system is a bit too time-consuming and tedious, IMHO.

It's too easy. But I think you probably mean building it all up.

I'd just ditch all those quests. The game is huge even without all the settlement BS..

Guest An Optimist

I'm really enjoying Fallout 4 but I feel like its definitely not the best game bethesda has made.

Still, its a very enjoyable experience. Especially when I'm like level 5 and taking on things that kill me in two hits.

So many missed opportunities there.

It's better than Fallout 3. However, it's stuck at merely 'competent', instead of great, like say, New Vegas.

A damn shame, but what can you do? AAA devs need to make games accessible and uncomplicated..

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2016 at 7:17 PM, Matty_Bear said:

Been playing Street Fighter V as of late. Wish I could get into table tops, I have 80's Garry books for DnD lmao. Nobody to play with though.

D&D is kind of hard to get into honestly. Like with any table top rpg, you have to know someone who also plays. Certainly for new players. I would suggest going to your local comic book shop and asking around. You would be surprised at some groups looking for members.

Guest An Optimist
On 3/14/2016 at 2:27 AM, Jay Rock said:

I have been playing the Fallout 4 as well--really taking my time and exploring and doing a bunch of fights--like, I'm at level 47 and still haven't finished the main story. I'm hoping to have it done in time for the Automatron DLC.

Don't.

There'll be (truer) survival mode soon-ish. 

Should've learned from F:NV and stayed patient and played FO4 with most of the bugs fixed and a truly challenging difficulty.

Survival difficulty was a cakewalk due to the ubiquity of power armor and bad AI.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Really into vintage gaming; we have most of the 8 and 16 bit consoles as well as most of the next couple of generatons. Emulators are our friend too :D

Aside from that it's no secret we're both heavily into the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. I am The Mangle, The Mangle is me.

We're also both into Pokemon, I'm still a 1st gen enthusiast but we're eagerly awaiting sun and moon right now.

On August 17, 2016 at 4:22 PM, GurgleGoddess said:

Really into vintage gaming; we have most of the 8 and 16 bit consoles as well as most of the next couple of generatons. Emulators are our friend too :D

Aside from that it's no secret we're both heavily into the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. I am The Mangle, The Mangle is me.

We're also both into Pokemon, I'm still a 1st gen enthusiast but we're eagerly awaiting sun and moon right now.

Turbo graphics 16 with the original bonks adventure?

Guest pangzi

I'm a total nerd and love games of all sorts!  Most of my life I've been into JRPGs, but I've been a little disappointed by the genre in recent years.  I'll probably cave in and buy a PS4 when Final Fantasy XV finally comes out, not to mention the FFVII remake.  I'm also interested in giving The Witcher: 3 a try.  As far as computer games go, I've been a Civilization junkie for ages.  I try other stuff now and then.  Crusader Kings II seems pretty epic, and The Banner Saga was another recent enjoyment of mine.

I've really shifted away from video games in recent years, though, as I enjoy table top and board games a lot more.  Human interaction just makes the experience far more enjoyable for me.  I always look forward to board games with friends on the weekend, but find that my appetite for games is often great than theirs.  To get my fix, I'll sometimes draft Magic: the Gathering at my local gaming shop, or head over for some casual Android: Netrunner play.

I just keep going deeper and deeper into gaming.  I recently splurged on Kingdom Death: Monster, which retailed for around $400+, and that's not even including the many expansions you can add to it!  It's a horror survival game that plays out as a cooperative group experience, combining elements of table top RPGs (e.g. D&D), traditional boardgames, and miniature hobbyist games.  You have to assemble the miniatures yourself, so I've recently found myself glueing the tiniest pieces of plastic together!  Maybe some day I'll consider painting them.  For now, I'm don't think I'm ready to go that deep into the hobby!

Oh, and I suppose I should admit my guilt of Pokemon Go-ing over the last couple of weeks...  Although, I don't exactly think of Pokemon Go as game so much as just a thing...  a phenomenon...  an experience... an obsessive indulgence of people's desire to collect...   It's not skill-testing, and hardly qualifies as competitive, so is it really a game?

And if anyone shares some of my interests and wants to chat, feel free to shoot me a message!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Ayumi_Chan said:

I don't know if any of you guys play it, but I'm definitely into playing Overwatch on PC. Been playing since it released pretty much! =D I don't do competitive mode, but I do enjoy me some QP and some total mayhem lol

What heroes do you play?  I usually flex when I play quick play, and by that I mean I'm a support/tank main lol