Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

That is one of the dumbest outfits I’ve seen in a while.  I mean if she is trying to hide weight gain why choose an outfit that makes you look three times your normal size.  Any weight gain she has experienced is in no way near the size of that silly looking coat.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, steveblack341 said:

How is she gaining so much weight back? I hope she keeps it up!

There is a little secret in the music industry: when a singer is touring for several weeks or several months in a non-stop way, he or she risks loosing his/her voice. To avoid this risk, they usually have to take cortisone shots or prednisone pills during the tour. Result: they continue to sing like a bird, but the corticoid makes them gain a good deal of weight due to increased appetite. This may be happening to Christina right now. She has a bit of moon face, suggestive of corticoid usage. But this is just my humble opinion, of course. I am not sure.

15 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

There is a little secret in the music industry: when a singer is touring for several weeks or several months in a non-stop way, he or she risks loosing his/her voice. To avoid this risk, they usually have to take cortisone shots or prednisone pills during the tour. Result: they continue to sing like a bird, but the corticoid makes them gain a good deal of weight due to increased appetite. This may be happening to Christina right now. She has a bit of moon face, suggestive of corticoid usage. But this is just my humble opinion, of course. I am not sure.

I would also add that she would be on a bus a lot as well. You can do imagine after a show is when they eat so not to be bloated on stage. These shows could end 11-12 at night so it’s late night dinner & most likely at fast food places as there are not much else open that late or with 24/7 service.

• 5 weeks later...