Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

• 5 months later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

"Yes, I'm pregnant!" Is that a rumour then?

You Can't Trust The Covers Of Those Magazines they have done that with a lot of famous women who don't end up being pregnant. I guess we will only know once we get official word from her from like Twitter or a statement not a tabloid rag.

You Can't Trust The Covers Of Those Magazines they have done that with a lot of famous women who don't end up being pregnant. I guess we will only know once we get official word from her from like Twitter or a statement not a tabloid rag.

Well said! Further proof that you can't believe the tabloids as the article also said that she is not ready to marry her boyfriend. She just announced that they were engaged on Valentine's day. I'd say it sounds like she is really to marry him.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Well said! Further proof that you can't believe the tabloids as the article also said that she is not ready to marry her boyfriend. She just announced that they were engaged on Valentine's day. I'd say it sounds like she is really to marry him.

exactly. I'm kinda siting in the middle in terms of seeing her pregnant. She's either gonna gain the weight she lost in 2013 and then hopefully not loose it or just not gain a lot at all. But yes these magazines are a joke

Guest AirJordanFan93

DailyMail is reporting she is pregnant also. Still im not convinced until we get word from her or whatever. For whatever we know she might be pregnant and she just doesn't wanna make it official yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...