Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

Guest AirJordanFan93

At this point, one can only hope.

Well thats all we can do with a lot of celebrities these days because they are all dieting big time now. Feels like the last year they have all decided to go the diet route and loose weight which is shitty for us.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Yeah I saw real potential with Christina, JLH, and others.

A lot have potential. Christina was great in 2011 and 2012 then she went and lost it last year and it wasn't the same. It will happen to JLH now shes going back to TV. I posted this in the Kim Kardashian thread but im through with the entire Kardashian bullshit of them wanting to loose even more weight both Kim and Khloe are on my shit list now.

A lot have potential. Christina was great in 2011 and 2012 then she went and lost it last year and it wasn't the same. It will happen to JLH now shes going back to TV. I posted this in the Kim Kardashian thread but im through with the entire Kardashian bullshit of them wanting to loose even more weight both Kim and Khloe are on my shit list now.

Yeah I hear that. Don't blame you there.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Yeah I hear that. Don't blame you there.

I always expected it from Kim no matter what. As soon as she gave birth I knew damn well she would go crazy with the workout shit. But Khloe really bothered me cos for years Khloe was the only one who didn't seem to really give a damn about that shit. You would sometimes see her in workout gear and whatnot but it wasn't like Kim where it was everyday. Then she became like Kim with the constant workout bullshit and posting them annoying workout selfies online it really started to rub me the wrong way in the last few weeks after putting up with it for about 18 months. So yeah im pretty through with the Kardashians now.

• 2 weeks later...
I get the impression it was shopped because she looks smaller than she did in the last set of candids we got a few weeks back.

Could also have been the angle that made her look bigger in the one snapshot! ;-)

In case of her maintaining or losing her weight I think it´s up to her. She´s already rich enough probably so there´s no need for her to remain on public display resp. being featured in the mainstream. So maybe she can´t drop any weight this time but doesn´t care about it either...

Best wishes,

Chris

Guest AirJordanFan93

She has given birth so in the coming months we shall see if we get 2012 back or she goes back to 2013 Christina

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

She's got a little bit of Curvage on her, but she seems pretty thin for the most part. Sigh!

Yeah shes back to her pre-pregnancy weight I guess. Bummer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93
But still its pretty easy for these people in hollywood to be skinny and keep their big asses. I mean look at Kim & Khloe Kardashian constantly working out and going on and on about weight loss and yet still have big asses.

Guest Hello414

But at least she still has that big butt. I would love, love, love for Christina to get as big as she was in 2011/2012, and maybe get bigger than that. But we all know how much the media loves to scrutinize the bigger girls. XTina will likely keep the weight off for a while, but man do I want to see her get big again. Oh Man! I'm drooling just thinking about her in 2012!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/christina-aguilera-2012-nclr-alma-awards-06.jpg

http://www.fabzz.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/christina-aguilera/2012-ama-nominations-press-conference-in-la/Christina%20Aguilera%20-%202012%20AMA-05.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Christina_Aguilera_2,_2012.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/29/article-2210451-15425C3A000005DC-708_634x1000.jpg