Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

Guest AirJordanFan93

Surgery or she simply gained weight?

I would say gained. Shes looked like this since she gave birth last year so I would simply put it down to just weight gain.

people are saying she had some work done on her butt. with the way she's pulling a Kim K in these recent pics (big butt but no fat anywhere else) i'm gonna say i think it's very plausible. She probably realized like most girls that she (and a lot of others) really liked her butt when she was heavier but not the bigger belly/face/arms. Hers looks tastefully done at least, if that is truly the case.

Yeah It's a very strong possibility that she had work done.  She has a similar build to Selena Gomez and you see what weight gain has done for her.  The fat has just accumulated around her middle with some going to her behind but giving an overall doughy appearance.  Christina had more of a butt when she was larger but most of the weight was around her middle as well.  Neither women is particularly hippy naturally so for Christina to have such exaggerated hips would probably indicate lipo and fat transfer.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Reluctantfatlover

It's a shame she lost some weight, but I love how she's like a walking schadenfreude machine. She made catty comments when Britney put on weight and ended up getting bigger than her. Far from learning her lesson she bullied Kelly Osbourne for her weight and they basically ended up trading bodies. Kelly couldn't stop laughing at her in public.