Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest AirJordanFan93

Exactly.  What about it looks fake to you guys?

I think the fact it's so big looking it looks fake. I'm not gonna say it looks fake but I can see why people would think that.

to answer your question, this is what I am talking about. It looks like she has little skinny chicken legs and a round pillow stuffed into her pants. blahhh.

I like girls with huge fat assess don't get me wrong but I also like thick thighs and the rest of it to go along.

This just looks silly to me.

imageserver.php?id=292078;image

at this point she should just give in and let the fat woman inside out...if she's gonna have more kids and so on, she should just let herself get fatter and enjoy it instead of fighting this battle which ends up with her having a huge ass on a stick frame. can't be healthy and also stressful.

Guest AirJordanFan93

LoL, "My butt won't stop growing" - which happens to be exactly what she wants :)

Also happens to be exactly what we want, too ;)

We hear all this shit about her wanting to be skinny and what not. Deep down shes probably thrilled her ass is bigger than ever. As you said for us its great.

It's a never-ending debate, and I don't even care, but one day we may get to the bottom of it...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/02/19/kim-kardashian-butt-injections-plastic-surgery-implants/

Don't know why the article makes this seem so alien... it's called a brazillian butt lift. It would sorta make the most sense. Kardashian has had her butt x-rayed but there aren't any implants. Her weight yo-yo's and she just had a baby, so she had a ton of baby fat to get rid of. She's loaded and the procedure is only a rounding error relative to her wealth. Again, her weight yo-yo's so when she gains weight, she diets, and she uses some of the fat to pad her butt. Guess I'm spoiling everyone's day, but this really shouldn't be too much of a mystery. What makes it fun though is that she acts like her butt is a horrendous uncanny occurence, but in reality she just does it to make butt admirers more interested.