Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest AirJordanFan93

You all do know shes trying to get pregnant again right?

Yeah she did an interview here in Australia and she said she was. If she does get pregnant again I don't expect her to get as big as she did last time.

Guest AirJordanFan93

8)

Deep down I was hoping she shot something like this when she was pregnant. It was very unlikely but still would of been nice to see.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Shes talked about some sex tape with Kanye. Im wondering if theres a pregnant sex tape since we all know she was still out slinging it around despite being pregnant.

I hope that one isn't true. I really don't wanna see the Cocks Cock.

She a-aight

There are chicks uploaded in the candid section who give her a run for her money.

Her is nice though.

From what I've seen from this series of hackings these celebs aren't really that different from each other. No matter all the jokes she tells about herself, Jennifer Lawrence isn't fat, at all. She's not even much different (Name skinny celeb here) and outside of her ass, neither is Kim Kardashian.

We should morph this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Pregnancy plus being in her 30's is a dangerous combination for someone who apparently doesn't want to get a ton of lipo ton.

Oh yeah shes not gonna be able to keep up the whole tight figure much longer especially if she has another kid like she keeps going on about.