Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

You mean this Jay Tee: http://jayteefa.deviantart.com/ ?

Understandable, but this is DailyMail. It's only a British online publication - the trash of the journalism industry.

If only these guys would have profiled JayTee - that fucking guy is a legend. No offense to Jacknife, Matt Brewer, XmasterDavid, MaybeJames, ChubbyBlubber, Fan2000 (thanks for reminding me with the "like") and all the rest, but the things JayTee did with the tools he had available in the era in which he worked - it's almost tragic that he stopped out of the blue. If any news source could track him down...

Guest AirJordanFan93

I feel like Kim's past her age point blonde dyed hair.

She is. When your in your mid 30s and have a kid your pretty much past the whole trying to keep up with the 20 somethings.

She is. When your in your mid 30s and have a kid your pretty much past the whole trying to keep up with the 20 somethings.

It's a shame though, it doesn't look too bad, if she was 5-10 years younger without plastic surgery on the other hand...

Guest AirJordanFan93

It's a shame though, it doesn't look too bad, if she was 5-10 years younger without plastic surgery on the other hand...

She tried a variant of blonde in 2009 right when she got her first real big load of plastic surgery and it still didn't look good. Honestly I don't think blonde suits her at all.

Guest AirJordanFan93

They should make a Blu-Ray of 2 hours of nothing but Kim's ass as she walks away....  :-*

Im surprised they have never released their shows on Blu-Ray at all.