Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

While I sincerely hope she's one of those women who just can't help but blow up during pregnancy, I highly doubt it's going to be anything like the first. She got absolutely steamrolled by the media -- social and otherwise -- for her weight during the first. For a woman so focused on image, she's not going to forget that quick. I would be shocked if she doesn't basically come up just shy of starving herself this time around. Just my $0.02. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Ya hopefully she does but you are right also about what you said....I did she something not long ago about her looking forward to getting prego again so she does not have to worry about her weight for awhile but I will believe that when I see it with her...what will probably happen is she will try to keep her weight down but her ass is going to blow up like crazy that part she wont be able to control

She's gonna regret those fat transfer procedures.  Her natural body fat is gonna take over.  To be honest I'm not sure how her legs will hold up carrying that around.  I don't think she will ever lose all of it.  I'll admit the evolution will be fun to watch.

Guest justvisiting

I'm just communicating my own personal fantasy here, but how great would it be if feedism had its own Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner moment?  Bruce to Caitlyn has been quite monumental for the trans community.  FA/weight gain paraphiliacs/feedists need a high-profile case like that.

What does this have to do with Kim Kardasshian?

Imagine what would happen if Kanye came out and said, "Yo, everyone, I'm a feeder.  Y'all about to see Kim get FAT!"

That'd be the day.

Guest justvisiting

These side profile shots are amazing!

I hope kid #2 (South West?) has a more lasting effect on her figure.

post-0-14513603259204_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513603264814_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513603269687_thumb.jpg