Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

2 hours ago, frecklefactor said:

Good God, those are some mighty fine udders. :D

I'm still impatiently waiting for this to happen: 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kim-kardashians-boobs-weigh-same-6261326

On 2/11/2016 at 0:58 PM, frecklefactor said:

I love her big and bloated like this, yummy mommy lol

Honestly as attractive as she might be; her lack of good sense in men and wardrobe really turns me off. Like to the point I could care less about what she looks like, who she is, etc. Maybe they're being this weird together on purpose to sabotage their own fame??? :/ I don't know. The World is a confusing place nowadays...

2 minutes ago, LORDSHEOGORATH said:

Honestly as attractive as she might be; her lack of good sense in men and wardrobe really turns me off. Like to the point I could care less about what she looks like, who she is, etc. Maybe they're being this weird together on purpose to sabotage their own fame??? :/ I don't know. The World is a confusing place nowadays...

Im fairly sure he has a lot of influence as to what she wears.

15 hours ago, LORDSHEOGORATH said:

I really don't care for her in terms of empathy -- she's not the type of person I would ever willingly hang out with.

But so long as she keeps growing that magnificent ass...I'll still worship her on a physical level :wub:

23 minutes ago, Modulo9 said:

She wears mostly skin tight dresses.  I have no problem with her wardrobe, except for the overcoats.

The overcoats are her thing to hide her supposed fat arms and her ass. I find it somewhat hypocritical of her to be covering her ass though.

1 hour ago, Bird_33 said:

The overcoats are her thing to hide her supposed fat arms and her ass. I find it somewhat hypocritical of her to be covering her ass though.

I think it's more about not giving away anything for free.