Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest MalMfan

This is the best she's looked in a while imo. And correct me if I'm wrong, but does she look a bit softer to anyone else? After her pregnancy she lost a ton of weight and looked thinner than she had in years but now she looks like she's put on a few. Or maybe these just aren't photoshopped :P 

1 hour ago, MalMfan said:

This is the best she's looked in a while imo. And correct me if I'm wrong, but does she look a bit softer to anyone else? After her pregnancy she lost a ton of weight and looked thinner than she had in years but now she looks like she's put on a few. Or maybe these just aren't photoshopped :P 

No, I think you're right...I think she's let herself go every so slightly, and it has really benefitted her ass -- just look at her booty compared to a mere mortal's, it's incredible!

Now just think with a pregnancy added to that...omg... :wub:

Guest sum1wun

These bikini pictures finally turned me off Kim. I've never been turned off by a celeb crush before, but her proportions are way too artificial for my taste. Just looks off for a naturally slender woman to have a toned body and a huge cellulite butt with skinny legs.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, sum1wun said:

These bikini pictures finally turned me off Kim. I've never been turned off by a celeb crush before, but her proportions are way too artificial for my taste. Just looks off for a naturally slender woman to have a toned body and a huge cellulite butt with skinny legs.

My thoughts exactly... :wacko: