Christina Hendricks

jacknife

• 2 months later...

Christina embracing middle age spread would be a dream come true.  I don't expect it to happen as long as Good Girls is airing, but it is encouraging to see her looking on the thicker side for her while the show is presumably shooting the second season. Casting a big woman as her co-star is probably helping.

56 minutes ago, renatobrazil said:

Is it possible to post a photo with her in a profile view of that uniform? Her belly is so sexy... :) Well, everything in her is very very beautiful. ;) 

Can't find one. Here's screen cap I snagged. Also, there's a movie I missed where the character she plays is 8 months pregnant.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7317324/

Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 3.47.06 PM.jpg

MV5BYTcyOGM5MDEtNDZlZi00MmQyLTk2NWEtNTgxZGJhNmU0YzhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzk3Mzg0MDE@._V1_.jpg

"Ah, the old diet motivation photo" - let's hope not.

Going a bit off topic now but when I was about 17, I went round to a friend's house and his older sister (aged 21 with massive boobs, worked behind the bar in our local pub) had posted a picutre of herself in a swimsuit on the fridge with a fridge magnet underneath it saying "those who indulge bulge"!

She looked very overweight and a bit out of breath in the photo.

My mate knew I fancied her and said "I bet you don't still like her after seeing her like that"

He couldn't have been more wrong"

10 hours ago, renatobrazil said:

I've just found two lovely pictures with profile views of CH looking very sexy in that air force uniform. I am trying to upload these pics. Hope you enjoy!!! :) 

christina_hendricks_uniform_pudgy_big_belly_gettyimages-1060384400-1024x1024 (1).jpg  372   74.95 kB

Love that second picture. Big breasts, big round belly and large, fat ass all sitting on tiny, teeny ankles. She is so sexy!!!

Christina looks more gorgeous than ever with the added weight!   Her boobs are magnificent as always, and her wide ass and bulging belly are getting so lusciously plump.   If I were her lucky husband, I would fatten her up to the 250-275 lb.  range, or however big she can get while still keeping her hourglass shape!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tillymint

I love her!!

she's my idol and I want to look like her so so bad 😂

hands down one of the sexiest women ever imo.

her body type is my ideal

20181110_125156.jpg