Christina Hendricks

jacknife

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, frecklefactor said:

I wouldn't have ever really expected her to gain much at all, she looks amazing. One thing I want to ask, has anyone ever noticed a lot of redhead women gain weight in a way sort of like this? A bit bottom heavy, not like the rest of their body is small but it just seems there's a bit more emphasis on their hips and thighs, and not a ton on their belly at the start, like Shannon Purser for example.

19 hours ago, This User is Generic said:

I wouldn't have ever really expected her to gain much at all, she looks amazing. One thing I want to ask, has anyone ever noticed a lot of redhead women gain weight in a way sort of like this? A bit bottom heavy, not like the rest of their body is small but it just seems there's a bit more emphasis on their hips and thighs, and not a ton on their belly at the start, like Shannon Purser for example.

Christina isn't really a natural redhead, she's actually a blonde who started dyeing her hair when she was ten to look like Ginger from Gilligan's Island and also Anne of Green Gables.   I do agree that she looks amazing with the recent gaining in her breasts, hips and thighs;  she is a living goddess!