A girl from back in the "old curvage" days - Kara??

Martyndoc

Question

Hey guys,

I just remembered about this girl that was posted on the old site (pre July 2012 when curvage got hacked and it started from fresh again)... I think she was called Kara (or at least something that sounded like that) and she had her own thread.

There were a series of pics from her and some friends on a trip of some kind (I seem to remember a few pics on a bus for example, and one of her by a fountain maybe?). Then later it transpired she lost a lot of weight and I remember people commenting on how she looked a lot better before etc, etc.

This is probably a massive long shot, but maybe someone saved her pics and remembers the girl I'm on about?

Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

She was a brunette, with somewhat wavy hair I think... quite tanned in pretty much every picture. Seemed like a bit of a party girl too from the expressions in the pics!

In terms of distinguishing features - like I say she lost A LOT of weight and ended up looking almost anorexic. Most people in the thread commented on how bad it made her look, and how she actually ended up looking at least 10years older because of it.

Finally, I may be misremembering her name as "Kara" but i'm 100% sure it began with "K"