Question about Modeling Sites?

xxjinxsterxx

So i have a few different sites im talking to, about modeling for, I wanted your guys opinion on whats the best site, or most popular? Currently the Bombshell sites (BigHotBombshells,  PremiumBBW.com,  BBWFantasyLand.com) & DCdesign (Dangerous Curve Design) are the ones im speaking with. Which one should i go with? Or should i wait and keep trying for Big Cuties? Your guys input would be much appreciated!

post-42637-14513568184951_thumb.jpg

post-42637-14513568185557_thumb.jpg

post-42637-14513568186182_thumb.jpg

Contact models from those sites and find out how much they are making.

You could probably make more doing it yourself. The service they provide doesn't seem that valuable. If they were providing a photographer and lights, now that would be a service.

^^derp derp derp, BootyXXL's webmaster, derp derp derp.

Cool story, bro. Here's the moderator saying something.

Jinkster, who has the best incentives from the sites you have spoken to?

There are pros and cons of each.  With your own site you have more control and no profit sharing but you have to do all the hard work plus find traffic. Big cuties already has a large customer base and is well respected. I would say BC is your best try if they will take you. It's worth a shot.

Paysite content in the style of BigCuties et al. is usually pretty boring softcore, pinup, non-kinky stuff (maybe that's what other people want I dunno), and if your content is decent then marketing yourself seems (?) to be fairly easy, especially if you maintain an active web presence anyway. Just need hashtags, reblogs/retweets and horny internet men.

The question being how much could you expect to ultimately earn contracted to a site vs. solo, I don't have enough knowledge to comment. Though a smaller slice of a bigger pie is still better than the totality of a tiny pie, if it works out that way.