Lettin' it hang out?

Guest Curvyfan92

Guest Curvyfan92

Just curious, I guess, but are there any members here that like to show off their curves/fat in public places? Like wearing really tight clothes or just letting your stomach hang out of your shirt, walking around in a bikini at the pool, etc.? If so, what kinds of reactions do you get?

I wear belly shirts, tight pants and all sorts of revealing and "belly centric" clothing all the time. I don't own any one piece swimsuits so I usually hit the beach in my bikini.

yeah, people look. some point, some laugh and talk about me to their friends but tbh it's never bothered me. I usually just slap my belly for them so they know I'm having a good time and get right back to having a good time haha

I love tight clothing, it just makes me feel so sexy and fat! I haven't really had anyone laugh at me- to my face anyway...

So, I wear really tight jeans most days with crop tops.. I have a short midriff that's about 20 inches smaller than my hips so it's more comfortable to wear shorter tops. So for this reason, I usually have a strip of exposed fat roll, lines in my pants where my belly separates, and then jeans that are so tight on my hips they look painted on, lol.

I usually get a few different reactions.. lately, since I've gotten a bit bigger, I tend to catch people staring at my "Visible Belly Outline" in my pants. I also get this a lot: "wow, you're so confident/brave" or "I wish I had your confidence!" when I'm simply just wearing my normal clothes LOL.

if I wear a short dress or tight skirt, forget it... my ass is just emphasized so much that I get cat called like crazy. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not! it's a real struggle LOL

I love tight clothing, it just makes me feel so sexy and fat! I haven't really had anyone laugh at me- to my face anyway...

So, I wear really tight jeans most days with crop tops.. I have a short midriff that's about 20 inches smaller than my hips so it's more comfortable to wear shorter tops. So for this reason, I usually have a strip of exposed fat roll, lines in my pants where my belly separates, and then jeans that are so tight on my hips they look painted on, lol.

I usually get a few different reactions.. lately, since I've gotten a bit bigger, I tend to catch people staring at my "Visible Belly Outline" in my pants. I also get this a lot: "wow, you're so confident/brave" or "I wish I had your confidence!" when I'm simply just wearing my normal clothes LOL.

if I wear a short dress or tight skirt, forget it... my ass is just emphasized so much that I get cat called like crazy. I wish I was exaggerating but I'm not! it's a real struggle LOL

Do you need me to protect you? :D

VBO is the new VPL. Plus it's the sign of a good healthy diet.

tumblr_mkbdej1KCd1qgbszdo1_500.gif

YES PLEASE. i used to joke that i needed a body guard lol. i really hope i don't come off as conceited... it's a real struggle i have lol.

Awesome. Tell me where and when and I will be there to put down any catcallers!  8)

se_05Bodyguard.jpg

Awesome. Tell me where and when and I will be there to put down any catcallers!  8)

se_05Bodyguard.jpg

this is step one for sure. step two is me getting little business cards made up with my site on them. so this way the next time someone's like "I like your legs" while I'm trying to find my vitamins at rite aid I can be like, "you do? well you're in luck cuz I know where you can see them for as low as 19.95 a month!" lol.

sorry if I derailed this thread. here's a little story that's relevant! I think my favorite was back when I lived in NYC, I was walking home from the subway one day in the summer. I was wearing what thinking back I can't believe I thought was a work appropriate skirt LOL and some guys hung out of a car and asked "is that real?!?". :o I know some people think I'm not that big for some reason but all I can say is almost everyone I know has commented on how huge my ass is... and I guess for that matter lots of people I don't know have also LOL

ETA: I know it might come off as weird that I complain about being cat called when I like being naked on the Internet, but it's just totally different... I'm really shy IRL and modeling is a fun way for me to let loose and indulge different sides of me, if that makes sense. I get nervous and caught off guard when I go about my business and suddenly someone is in my face, not leaving me alone.. and sometimes I've been followed home or had the compliments take a really ugly downward turn fast lol. I hope that makes sense!

Guest Phd281

you're in luck cuz I know where you can see them for as low as 19.95 a month!"

That's actually a good idea, you can buy like 500 business cards for like 15 USD on vista print with a coupon code; like its cheap advertising for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

this is step one for sure. step two is me getting little business cards made up with my site on them. so this way the next time someone's like "I like your legs" while I'm trying to find my vitamins at rite aid I can be like, "you do? well you're in luck cuz I know where you can see them for as low as 19.95 a month!" lol.

sorry if I derailed this thread. here's a little story that's relevant! I think my favorite was back when I lived in NYC, I was walking home from the subway one day in the summer. I was wearing what thinking back I can't believe I thought was a work appropriate skirt LOL and some guys hung out of a car and asked "is that real?!?". :o I know some people think I'm not that big for some reason but all I can say is almost everyone I know has commented on how huge my ass is... and I guess for that matter lots of people I don't know have also LOL

ETA: I know it might come off as weird that I complain about being cat called when I like being naked on the Internet, but it's just totally different... I'm really shy IRL and modeling is a fun way for me to let loose and indulge different sides of me, if that makes sense. I get nervous and caught off guard when I go about my business and suddenly someone is in my face, not leaving me alone.. and sometimes I've been followed home or had the compliments take a really ugly downward turn fast lol. I hope that makes sense!

It's not weird at all for you to feel that way Margot, that's your personal space being invaded and nobody has the right to do that to you. Modeling is different, that's you putting yourself out there for our enjoyment on behalf of your own free will. Now who are these people who think you're small haha? You have pretty much a beach ball for a booty and the last time I checked that isn't anyway small lol.