Crystal Coons

Threepwood

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This babe's got a 12/10 body.  Also, while it isn't very obvious, I think she's gotten plumper again.  There just seems to be a little bit more of everything: belly, butt, and even chin.  :D

• 1 month later...

She is definitely my type of woman!!!   She has definitely gained a lot of weight since 2012-2013 pics as posted earlier in the thread...which I love.  She states she is 5' 6" and I would say back then she probably weighed between 170-180 Lbs.  but currently she has to be well over 200 Lbs. maybe as high as 230 Lbs.  Anyone else think they might know?

She is just so much more feminine with all her luscious extra Lbs.  She has become even more Pear shaped ....her arms, thighs, hips and that gorgeous belly just scream  sexy feminine softness.  Her thighs have become so huge and sexy.  She is the size that I could never get bored with......and I think she seems very comfortable with herself and won't be to concerned about enjoying some great meals and gaining a few extra Lbs.  

Wow ....that belly and those thighs drive me crazy!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...