Stella Hudgens

zachi

Guest pangzi

I think her frame is a tad too soft for the traditional American "hot," which usually implies a figure more toned.

Those Hudgens girls have good genes.  If they weren't celebrities, I bet they'd be right plump and curvy.

• 3 months later...

I think her frame is a tad too soft for the traditional American "hot," which usually implies a figure more toned.

Those Hudgens girls have good genes.  If they weren't celebrities, I bet they'd be right plump and curvy.

Seems like your wish has come true  ;D

Guest justvisiting

She looks really cute.  She may just be going through a "chubby" phase like her older sister did for a brief period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can tell a girl is gaining weight when she wears high waisted everything and loose fitting tops.

I can see what you're going for here, but I really don't think you're taking modern fashion trends into account...What she's wearing is common fare now, maybe 5-10 years ago such a statement would make more sense, before such high-waisted throwbacks and drapey,loose clothing became popular.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...