Samantha Armeytag

topofthecharts

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wodbugaf
On 2/20/2016 at 9:21 PM, hottyzwazwe said:

wow, the black white stripes skirt. I'm a bit afraid they will axe her soon. She's fat, there is no other word to describe it

It's Australia, not America. Aussies aren't afraid to appreciate a proper woman the same way hysterical US network managers are, right? RIGHT? Please tell me my country prejudice is justified this time... That when US media folks would scream "OMG unhealthy! Perpetual diet is the way to go", down under they would just hand you a beer and merrily flip the steak on the bbq?

Sry m8 not quite. Australia has one for the worst eating disorder problems in the 1st world just behind and the U.S. And about on par with Britain at an estimated 5%of the population currently suffering from a form of eating disorder due to over exposure to unrealistic body images. Though across the ditch we are fairing a bit better at only 1.7%

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you think so?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4013306/Sunrise-presenter-Sam-Armytage-spotted-hauling-GIANT-Santa-sack-freebies-Melbourne-airport-Women-Media-luncheon.html

I beg to differ. Looking at the size of her backside I would say sexy Sammy has started on the Christmas goodies a bit early this year.

Haha, it's my default description of my wife's belly too and isn't exactly little little anymore either! 

Some pics of Sam though, you can see a belly button dimple thing. Not sure if you would see that with shapewear on? Maybe she sometimes leaves it at home!

• 3 months later...
  • KINGELVIS changed the title to Samantha Armeytag
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...