i love my gf UPDATE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder. I enjoy posting as much as you all love the updates. It is hard to trust people after the last round but I feel i must share with this community. As i said earlier, everything will be cropped and I will be depending on others eyes to see if these photos are taken.

Guest MUSEic

Wow. Maybe it's just been so long that I've seen pictures of her, but damn she has gotten fat. No wonder she keeps asking you. Look at that belly.

Wow absolutely stunning! you are indeed a lucky man  ;D

The stories and now pictures, it just doesn't get any better - Thanks Osaka.

As for watching out, perhaps you could watermark the photos which may make whoever stole them think twice before claiming the photos as his own.

I noticed she walks slower up the stairs and gets out of breath. Even breaking a sweat. The stretch marks are moving everywhere and are on her arms too. She says she is trying to exercise during her breaks which are very short. So most of the time she is sitting. This weekend her friends are having a graduation party. I am excited to see the reaction of the guys who i know used to like her.

Guest justvisiting

I had her burrito waiting for her. She got out of the car with a full bag of half eaten chips. She said she was sharing them but i just loved the fact she brought them with her from home. She made herself a sweet cocktail with pink lemonade and vodka. And she chowed down on her burrito. Her belly has a full muffin top and her arms are so big they stretch her shirt. U notice the double chin is clear. She is so amazingly thick.

Wow, dude, she's turning into a real gordita!  Chips for the drive over?  Haha, how far away does live?  She must always have food on her mind if she's worried about getting hungry on the drive over.  I can see that the double shin is a real fixture now too.

She must still be gaining quite a bit if stretch marks are expanding and new ones forming.  And seeing how it's a pretty clear sign that she's getting big, what does your girlfriend think about them?

And can you believe shes wearing size 20 spandex jeans (xxl)??! Im in shock.

I'm a little surprised to hear she wears a 20, but I guess with her body shape (both belly and booty sticking out pretty far) she needs the extra room.  So it's pretty much stretchy everything these days, huh?  :D

Thanks for sharing, again!

I know US sizes are different to UK sizes so I decided to look them up.

US size 20 equates to UK size 22 which is pretty big. The measurements are :-

Bust : 45"

Waist : 36.5"

Hips : 47"

I love your girls shape, she looks solid rather than flabby and in my opinion does not look as though she is around 200 pounds.

Please keep the commentary coming  ;D

Here is her current BMI (Please don't flame me as we all know these can be meaningless, this is just a bit of fun)

I used a figure of 200 pounds as the reference. This would have you believe that she is 54 pounds overweight.

post-1034-14513597115733_thumb.jpg

Correction. Her comfortable pair of jeans are a size 16/33. Thats what it reads. Maybe its 33 in UK? The other pair of stretchy jeans are size 20 xxl. She says her size 16 are tight in the thighs and loose in the waist. But when she sits there is a huge bulge in the jeans. We went to the movies and i was in awe as she sat and ate popcorn and had a "skinny" latte. She ordered a medium popcorn and snacked on it to herself. Her rolls sat so thick and juicy. Later at the store i got her a jar of red vines and bag of mini snickers for her to bring to work. She was happy about that.

Also her pics from her friends graduation were amazing. She is so much bigger than them but dresses like she is still their size. She wore a skirt that showed off her big butt and her belly. It was sleeveless and her big round arms are so noticeable with the dimples. Idk what her weight is and dont even care anymore. Its gonna go up regardless and im enjoying it.

Also i would like opinions. If she was your GF how much would u want her to weigh and what would you enjoy doing most. Do not say say intercourse lol. Thatz an easy answer. I mean as far as the fetish of being an FA or feeder. And what do you think are her fattest parts that you see getting big gains in the future. What parts do you want to see more of gained? What would pregnancy do to her? Enjoy the analysis.

Guest Phd281

Super hot seeing her chubby belly just bulging over her jeans, she has a very yummy squeezable muffin top.

Guest Yarmanz

Well if she were my gf... I would just to see her grow. There is a stage where she will hit the perfect weight that you would love could be 240 could be 300. Only time will tell!

In regards to what I would do, well I'd assume you haven't told her you are an fa so I would just keep spoiling her every now and again with her favourites as she wouldn't be able to turn it away but you would also need to reassure her that she is beautiful for her self confidence :) The rest would just keep flowing as she seems to have very little self control when it comes to food and little to no comittment to the gym

Also i would like opinions. If she was your GF how much would u want her to weigh and what would you enjoy doing most. Do not say say intercourse lol. Thatz an easy answer. I mean as far as the fetish of being an FA or feeder. And what do you think are her fattest parts that you see getting big gains in the future. What parts do you want to see more of gained? What would pregnancy do to her? Enjoy the analysis.

Well, being in a situation similar to yours (though not developing as quickly!) I can only say that I'd keep her spoiled and reinforce her feeling good in her skin, or perhaps even show more arousal with het getting bigger so that she will be even less inclined to do anything about her growth ;). My wife is currently around 240 lbs at 5'7" and I'd love her to hit 300 lbs one day, although that's still far away :P. And with the current state of events I think you can imagine you gf hitting 300 lbs one day as well! And perhaps she will get pregnant once she hits 300 lbs... that might be an interesting scenario on an already quickly gaining girl ;). Although she should take more care of what she eats in such situation for sure!

I don't usually comment but this is the best thread ever!! I would definitely try to find out what weight she would be comftorble at and try to push her past that, politely, just to see if she would maybe enjoy it.  I would make it clear to her that I want to see her gain a considerable amount of weight. I would keep buying her all the goodies she likes and encourage her to keep eating. I would rub her belly when it is really full to show her how much I like it. I'd love to see it get bigger. Other than that I would do pretty much what you're doing. It would be great if she got to the point where she just let go and got up over 250. Please keep sharing. It Is much appreciated. You are one lucky man

Guest Phd281

Well if she was my significant other obviously would continue to pamper her with food and pretty things to wear. She would already know my entire fetish, weight isn't a big deal 190-220lbs is realistic and a nice area I'm not a fan of to much weight like muffin-maid doesn't appeal to me anymore but I still support those girls to a point.

As for fun I'd definitely try to get her to wear tighter outfits if we were going on a date night, tight tops with tight jeans. I'd always make sure to coax her on to finish her meals, and to have dessert of course, if she happens to not be able to finish everything depending on the restaurant I'd either massage her belly and just bring a doggy bag home, or if I really would want her to finish a meal I'd just undo her jeans and slide my hand down her skin tight knickers and work her body until she forgets about being full and just finishes the meal regardless; sure re-buttoning her jeans would be impossible but a little humiliation can add heat to the overall fire. 

Allot of people talk about getting a girl pregnant but in all honesty sure at first it may be fun and she is going to be super horny, but after that you have to deal with a child and the costs associated and time required can really take away from the fun. I'd rather use that money to go on trips with the significant other or just keep her nice and comfy to where she doesn't have to work too hard at work and still live her pampered life.

Just don't rush ahead to fast, it's clear she never will get back to her old size when you first started dating her, and I'm pretty sure she knows it and likely doesn't want things too change in terms of how she can eat whatever she wants and still get to have great sex and a great significant other to date.

tumblr_inline_np0i5y7MDL1s6l6e1_500.gif

Guest justvisiting

If it were me in your situation, I'd like for my girl to come to terms with, accept and eventually come to love her fat body.  It wouldn't matter so much if she adopted feedism, but I would love for her to see how beautiful and sexy a big, plus size woman can be.  It would be really hot if she came to enjoy trying out new, cute plus size fashions and feeling very confident in her body.  And then having gotten fat and totaling accepting that she's fat, I'd like to see her let got of restraint and indulge in her love for food.  In a happy relationship with me, I'd love to see her snack her way up to 250 lbs or so, maybe the upper 200s.

She still doesn't look that big for 200, so maybe the workouts she's done are still keeping some of that weight as muscle mass.  But if she isn't gaining a lot presently, maybe her fattening figure can be attributed to her muscles reverting to fat stores.  Oh, and as for where she gains... I'd love to see her butt continue to grow more than anything, and then see her thighs and legs continue to thicken with it.

Super hot, man!  If I caught my girlfriend lunching on chow mein, rice, and a Frappuccino, I'd probably blow a load.  :P