i love my gf UPDATE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great ! Can you do some comparison by side, and front :D please ;)

I love to see her gaining weight !

Lets wait. Tonight im getting the best view of her new dress.

Guest Skylerralf

PLEASE tell me somebody didn't ruin this thread for everyone again......honestly Osaka, I've been looking out,and haven't seen anything anywhere lol... Hopefully idiots learned their lesson

Guest MUSEic

Jeebuz, he doesn't post for like a week and people are already freaking out. The pictures are still up. If something had happened, he would have removed them all by now. Chillllllllll.

Jeebuz, he doesn't post for like a week and people are already freaking out. The pictures are still up. If something had happened, he would have removed them all by now. Chillllllllll.

He actually posted 3 more photos after his last post but removed them pretty quickly, not sure why.

Guest justvisiting

Well, he really only said that he's getting the best view of her new dress.  He didn't say anywhere that we're going to get it too!  :P

Just curious: is her appetite also catching onto you?

My girlfriend has gained almost 40 pounds in a period of three years, mostly since we're living together. I always encouraged her appetite. But lately, I find myself eating and snacking as well. So, I was wondering if your girlfriend's eating habits are becoming your habits?

Guest Yarmanz

Congratulations! I doubt the exercising will last long based on her track record. She is looking very plump!

Guest justvisiting

Are you sure she doesn't have much muscle?  For her height and weight, she really doesn't look as fat as a some girls do, and I think it's because she works out.  Even if she's not hitting the gym every week, the fact that she does occasionally make multiple visits to the gym in one week (and even if she's not spending a huge amount of time there) means that she works out more than the average woman.

Still, I don't think her work outs are going to have a big effect on her weight in the long run.  She'll build some muscle, work up an appetite, bulk up and increase her fitness.  It's not going to change the fact that she loves to eat.  It may actually boost her confidence and satisfaction, which I think, based upon her personality type, would make her comfortable with eating more.

Your girlfriend may continue to gain through cycles of exercise and relaxation, or she may just continue working out indefinitely.  At some point, and it may not be until she gets married or has kids, she'll likely drop exercise all together and fatten up even more.

At present, I really think the greatest limiting factor of your girlfriend's weight is her friends.  It's hard to accept and feel comfortable as a fat girl without social support.  She's not going to feel comfortable with her size as long as all of her friends are skinny.  Hopefully she'll befriend some bigger girls or maybe her old friends will start to put on weight themselves!

Anyhow, she's looking thick and very sexy!

Not only is pants size going up. Bra went from 36 c to 38D. She said she lost 3 lbs when she weighed in. I think its good and fun for her to yoyo. Her training sessions will expire and she is still getting rich starbucks drinks.

Guest justvisiting

Not only is pants size going up. Bra went from 36 c to 38D. She said she lost 3 lbs when she weighed in. I think its good and fun for her to yoyo. Her training sessions will expire and she is still getting rich starbucks drinks.

Cool.  Does she know about the six new fan flavors?

http://frappuccino.com/fanflavors

She can even vote for her favorite tomorrow.

I don't know if it's the way you go away and come back.. Or the way you tell us about her... Most likely I think it's the way you back it up with pictures that, indeed back up what you say... But you are living the dream!! We are all jealous! As you are with the hottest girl I've ever seen on this site! Please post more pics. We are a community that enjoys and appreciates what you are willing to share. God bless you.

Dude, the difference is amazing. She's so much bigger, with rolls of fullness and the look of a woman who is enjoying your partnership. She's on the verge of becoming a true fat girl. I know that "workout-stop-gain-workout" cycle, and as long as she is enjoying whatever phase she's in, good for her! Eventually, each time it cycles 'round again, she will gain even more.

Great posts.  :thumbsup:

Guest justvisiting

She looks great!  That's probably the best way to go: get regular exercise, bud eat what you want.  She'll soon develop into a fit fatty!

This girl needs to know how good looking and desirable she is. The one thing about the internet is that girls like her need to know how hot they are and that skinny is just a figment of Hollywood. She is so hot and we are all fortunate that you share her hotness with us. Please let her know how hot she is and that the weight only adds to her beautly

the gym combined with still eating the same should only make her curves even more amazing.  some slight muscle under all the fat is a perfect combination.  not to mention her appetite should increase as well...which should lead to more of a gain when she stops the gym.  you really are a lucky guy, she's great.

Thought I would try to make this brighter as it was hard to see this wonderful stomach against the dark wood.

KFD AND SH*T: As your crabby moderator, here's the obligatory PSA about posting stuff online and the allegory of peeing in the pool. Off my lawn, now. GO!

post-1034-1451361201439_thumb.jpg