Rosa ambrata

Guest pipik.pipikus

2 hours ago, The Don said:

For some reason these women think that lipo and fat transfer means they don't have to exercise.  You can tell by her stomach she has had fat transfer and lipo in the last year or so.  The problem is that she hasn't exercised and the fat is accumulating everywhere but her stomach.  Not sure how this will play out I can't see her dieting and becoming small but I can't see her getting really fat either.  She can't keep getting surgery to maintain that shape.  She will need to exercise.........This will be interesting to watch.

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

For some reason these women think that lipo and fat transfer means they don't have to exercise.  You can tell by her stomach she has had fat transfer and lipo in the last year or so.  The problem is that she hasn't exercised and the fat is accumulating everywhere but her stomach.  Not sure how this will play out I can't see her dieting and becoming small but I can't see her getting really fat either.  She can't keep getting surgery to maintain that shape.  She will need to exercise.........This will be interesting to watch.

It's going to be an Ajay Rochester situation. She got all kinds of work done including a tummy tuck. Now she is huge with a somewhat tight stomach and waist, which I really like.

article-2277236-17843546000005DC-997_634

I do wish Amber's thighs were better matched with her butt. But that may come with time.

2 hours ago, hdot6 said:

It's going to be an Ajay Rochester situation. She got all kinds of work done including a tummy tuck. Now she is huge with a somewhat tight stomach and waist, which I really like.

article-2277236-17843546000005DC-997_634

I do wish Amber's thighs were better matched with her butt. But that may come with time.

That is not going to happen LOL.............

• 1 month later...
Guest sum1wun
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, OlayTheDay said:

It's fake now? Welp...

It's as obviously fake as anyone's this side of Nikki Minaj.

• 1 month later...
Guest feederdreams
On 17/05/2017 at 9:53 AM, Cottonsox said:

We idolise the people willing to prostitute their entire lives for money and fame

lol I like her cause she got big ass titties and a fat ass dude. Wouldn't say we idolize her for it. It's not that deep

Guest sdd619
On 5/17/2017 at 6:53 PM, Cottonsox said:

We idolise the people willing to prostitute their entire lives for money and fame

Oh you would do it if you had the chance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Rosa ambrata