Hi new girl (:

Guest Blakebabe

Guest Blakebabe

Hey guys,

im new here and I just starting gaining..im 19 and in college so check out my youtube page (ally blake) ill be posting weekly videos and such any imput is great (:

post-0-14513577702763_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513577703492_thumb.jpg

Guest Qemarar

Hi, welcome to the forums.  Looks like you're off to a great start; any reason you wanted to start gaining weight?  Hope you'll feel right at home.

Guest Blakebabe

Hey!

well honestly for awhile I just thought I was looking too skinny and I decided it would be healthy for me to gain some weight and the curvier I get the better I like it so I just figured why not keep going (: thanks for asking !

Guest Qemarar

The curvier I get the better I like it so I just figured why not keep going (:

Sounds like a great reason, as long as it's making you big and happy. I'd also agree with senorclean, a little personality goes a long way in making a good video a little more fun.  ;)

Hey ally! I was just browsing through Youtube and saw your account (subbed btw) and noticed you said you had curvage in your video description, and i was just wondering how much do you weigh currently, and how much you are planning on gaining? :) Also how tall are you? :D

• 4 weeks later...