Kylie Jenner

ello11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like she says in the article people have been saying this stuff since she was 16-17. 

She's looked roughly the same for a year or two now which means she got the surgery at 16-17. I doubt any surgeon would be willing to do something so extensive as hip, butt, thigh implans on someone so young. At that age, I believe a parent has to give consent. Cynics may think the Kardashians are vapid but they're not insane. I doubt Kris or Bruce/Caitlyn would be ok with such procedures so young.

There really isn't anything too unnatural or disproportionate with her body. Considering her age I don't see why some weight gain or maturing counldn't lead to a body like that.

Plus, people always point to pictures where she's like 12 years old to say that she looked different as proof. Well yes, of course she looked different, she was fucking 12.

2 hours ago, ijustkant said:

Like she says in the article people have been saying this stuff since she was 16-17. 

She's looked roughly the same for a year or two now which means she got the surgery at 16-17. I doubt any surgeon would be willing to do something so extensive as hip, butt, thigh implans on someone so young. At that age, I believe a parent has to give consent. Cynics may think the Kardashians are vapid but they're not insane. I doubt Kris or Bruce/Caitlyn would be ok with such procedures so young.

There really isn't anything too unnatural or disproportionate with her body. Considering her age I don't see why some weight gain or maturing counldn't lead to a body like that.

Plus, people always point to pictures where she's like 12 years old to say that she looked different as proof. Well yes, of course she looked different, she was fucking 12.

You have noticed her lips right..........why would it be a stretch for her to have other alterations then.........

33 minutes ago, md2069 said:

You have noticed her lips right..........why would it be a stretch for her to have other alterations then.........

I do know that she had lip injections but the two procedures are obviously drastically different.

With the injections shes probably conscious during the procedure and she gets out in like an hour. 

With the body she probably has to have a seperate surgery for each body part and she would have to be asleep. There would be health risks for all of this and I kind of doubt a surgeon would be willing to do all this to a 16-17 yr old just because. Not to mention her parents probably dissaproving of this.

Plus if the lips don't work out she could probably have them fixed relatively easily. With the other stuff, not so much.

Look I'm not an expert and you may end up being right but I just think its unnecessary to postulate all of these dubious things just to explain something that could have a simple explanation.

I doubt they have done implants. It is more than likely the whole relocation of fat cell thing. They just take the fat out of other places like the stomach and movie it to the ass and tits. The whole family does it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bouncybelly
32 minutes ago, The Don said:

Definitely getting thicker...

I love this picture. What an awkward, unflattering body she seems to be getting. Not to mention she strikes me as such a spoiled, pampered, and lazy princess.

• 2 weeks later...