Is sex a physical challange for chubby girls?

Guest logo

In my experience chubby girls are usually out of shape and get exhausted very quickly during sex, they lack endurence, beeing on top is to hard for them, they became winded so easily and also sweats a lot...

Is it my experieance only or is it tend to be a truth in general? Whats your experience with that? If you are a girl, plesase, note your age, height and weight also!

My wife, being 230 lbs at 5'6", has quite a good bit on stamina when on top, especially taking into account that she does not exercise too much. I wouldn't say she gets very sweaty then either... Definitely much less than I do. Perhaps it's because she used to be quite fit several years ago. I noticed that once you increase your stamina its much easier to get back to it than build it in case when you never had it.

My 2 cents.....in my experience with my wife

She definitely gets winded easier during sex when she is heavier than her typical!  (as little as 20 Lbs. extra on her figure gets her moving slightly differently and definitely makes her breath harder....Which is kinda sexy anyways)

With even more weight she has had to stop on a few occasions to catch her breath and heavily breathing while being on top.....which was unbelievably sexy.

As far as sweat.....maybe slightly but I hardly notice.  What I do notice is is how sexy it is with her on top and her belly getting in the way and her positioning it and moving her newer lower belly around to fit nicely......which is unbelievably sexy once again.

One thing is she seems to be way more sexual and horny after she has gained a good amount of weight.

It's almost like as her appetite increases, waistline and overall size so does her desire for sex. 

As a guy who is not only into the aesthetics of a heavier woman but really I am aroused by weight gain on a woman! 

what really sets it off for me is aesthetically seeing the weight gain on my wife and then noticing how much more she is eating, then seeing how the new weight gain look's different in her movements  and even when she is stationary and the ultimate is for her to talk about how Fat she is getting.  These are the things that really get me going.

But I have to say there is a little devilish side of me for some reason that gets totally turned on and aroused when she gets vulnerable with her eating / out of control and she keeps getting bigger and bigger not to mention really out of shape and the thought of her struggling and out of breath during love making is so intensely sexy and arousing.

As a guy who is not only into the aesthetics of a heavier woman but really I am aroused by weight gain on a woman! 

what really sets it off for me is aesthetically seeing the weight gain on my wife and then noticing how much more she is eating, then seeing how the new weight gain look's different in her movements  and even when she is stationary and the ultimate is for her to talk about how Fat she is getting.  These are the things that really get me going.

But I have to say there is a little devilish side of me for some reason that gets totally turned on and aroused when she gets vulnerable with her eating / out of control and she keeps getting bigger and bigger not to mention really out of shape and the thought of her struggling and out of breath during love making is so intensely sexy and arousing.

I totally agree with what your  saying.  The same applies to my wife and her weight and general total lack of fitness in everything she does and other girls generally.  A man after my own hear lol

My gf likes being on bottom at first but her belly gets in the way and makes me feel like im too heavy but really shes not comfortable because her belly is being pushed on. When she gets on top its awesome because i see all the details. The lower belly slaps on my skin and the ripples in her top belly show. I have a perfect view of her double chin and her big thick arms on me. She breaks a good sweat and when shes done she collapses on me and it gets hard to breathe.