melissa debling

karlo8864

Guest Hotty2Fatty

A tub full of tubbies (2016). A fat looking Melissa Dealing, naked in the tub with fellow once slim, now chubbed up glamour model friend, Stacey Poole. There must have been a slight sense of relief for both of them when they both got to see the others naked body and realise that they were starting to get fat too. It still must be pretty embarrassing to both of them though stripping down naked in front of the cameras revealing how fat their once hot bodies were getting. The results of their slack diets and greedy ways out there for everyone to see, exposed, with no where to hide

Screenshot_2017-07-24-23-29-17.png

Screenshot_2017-07-25-15-13-43.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2Fatty
8 hours ago, zachi said:

And Kelly Brook serves a gallon of ice cream to every girl...

Kelly would eat it all herself, the greedy girl

Guest Hotty2Fatty
8 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

Check out that waistline and it used to be so slim. Melissa does need to be careful, she's eating her way to fat girl status.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
11 hours ago, zachi said:

And Kelly Brook serves a gallon of ice cream to every girl...

I do like this scene three gluttonous glamour girls, Kelly, Melissa and Lucy gorging themselves on ice cream poolside, bikinis struggling to contain all that extra chub, all that fattening ice cream making its way to their fat asses, expanding midsections and their huge fat titties.

Melissa stares at Lucys growing soft belly covered with drips of ice cream and kidding herself has the thought "I bet that fatty wishes she had a metabolism like mine".

All the while Lucy takes in the scene of Melissa overindulging and her un-missable huge fat ass "my god, look at the size of that thing, I can see where that ice cream is going, Melissa must be eating like a pig these days"

Then they both look up at Kelly, the greediest of them all, who is blissfully unaware of everything but the taste of the ice cream and how good it makes her feel. What a scene Kelly in a near orgasmic state ice dripping down her huge saggy tits and the fat rolls beneath them.

Both the other two girls look at each other and giggle simultaneously saying "check out that greedy fatty", and have another spoonful of ice cream.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hotty2fatty
On 25/07/2017 at 3:34 PM, Guest Hotty2Fatty said:

A tub full of tubbies (2016). A fat looking Melissa Dealing, naked in the tub with fellow once slim, now chubbed up glamour model friend, Stacey Poole. There must have been a slight sense of relief for both of them when they both got to see the others naked body and realise that they were starting to get fat too. It still must be pretty embarrassing to both of them though stripping down naked in front of the cameras revealing how fat their once hot bodies were getting. The results of their slack diets and greedy ways out there for everyone to see, exposed, with no where to hide

Screenshot_2017-07-24-23-29-17.png  908   522.53 kB

Screenshot_2017-07-25-15-13-43.png  867   490.17 kB

Melissa debling & Stacey Poole in an an earlier "how hot are our perfect slim bodies" photoshoot.

Neither one of them would have entertained the thought at the time that only a few years later that they would both be stripping off in front of the camera showing off how chubby both of them had let their once perfect bodies get.

Guest Hotty2fatty

They look pretty confident with those slim bodies, blissfully unaware that those hot bodies are soon going to start chubbing up

Screenshot_2017-07-25-22-03-04.png

• 2 months later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

By mid 2017 I'd given up on Melissa Debling, she stripped off the excess weight, and was unfortunately looking quite fit. A flat stomach and even a hint of abs.

In the last 2 pics in a group shoot, Melissa was again the model with the slimmest waistline, and the fittest hard body of the group. And in many people's minds outside of this site and most likely Melissa's mind also, the hottest model at the shoot

Screenshot_2018-01-17-11-50-44.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-10-22.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-09-07.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

By the end of 2017, as these pics from her end of year photo shoots attest, Melissa's hard body again got soft, her flat stomach and trace of abs got buried and Melissa was again getting a soft belly and her bottom half blew out. Happy new year Melissa.

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-12-00.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-11-45.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-11-21.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-11-01.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-47-10.png

Screenshot_2018-01-17-14-10-48.png

Guest schadenfreude
2 hours ago, adecourv said:

There's something about someone so conventionally hot letting herself go

It's better than that. She's a glamour model. Her figure is her career. Watching her desperate battle with weight gain is very, very hot. I bet a lot of other women, including rival models, are cheering on her weight gain.

Guest Hotty2fatty

The girl likes her food.

A few more tweets from Melissa over the festive season:

That excitement when you’re hungry af and someone brings you food

- Mmmm cookies in bed 🐷

Ever see a really newty bit of food and dribble slightly 😂🤤

Guest Hotty2fatty

The embarrassment of turning up to a photo shoot and stripping off to reveal all those extra pounds that have made their way onto her body from over indulging is nothing new to Melissa Debling.

Guest Hotty2fatty
19 hours ago, bbgirllvr said:

guessing she's going to be doing a lot of sucking in on her next photo shoot

I wonder what goes through the minds of the camera men and crew when Melissa strips off and reveals those extra pounds she's put onto that glamour model body from over eating?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Twitter comments this year. Getting greedy, struggling with motivation for the gym. I like where this is heading:

Melissa Debling
Went for a late lunch and Ate way too much now I feel too full to get ready....I have a party at 6 😩😂🙈 just laying on the sofa like a fat shit......🤷🏼‍♀️

Melissa Debling
Been struggling with motivation for the gym the past few weeks...hoping the sun this week will help. I train 6 days a week to maintain my figure doesn’t come naturally I’m afraid 😂😩 think I need a gym partner to push me any takers? 😂