Chanelle Hayes

Tjlw9999

11 minutes ago, Quest said:

Fantastic pictures but clearly staged, every picture with a branded item has them facing the opposite way to the camera to avoid advertising them.

I smell another fitness DVD on the horizon.

Or that is just coincidence. For once can't people on this site actually just enjoy one of these girls who actually seems to be happy at a certain size without the constant "The Gain is Staged For A Fitness DVD"

13 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Or that is just coincidence. For once can't people on this site actually just enjoy one of these girls who actually seems to be happy at a certain size without the constant "The Gain is Staged For A Fitness DVD"

Well, either way it's working for us!

Who knows? Maybe this is a new subgenre of weight gain content. Perhaps they'll delay the taping and release of this DVD...

Just now, OscarWinner said:

Well, either way it's working for us!

Who knows? Maybe this is a new subgenre of weight gain content. Perhaps they'll delay the taping and release of this DVD...

Or there will be no DVD this time. Why is it whenever this happens there always needs to be an alterior motive. She seems to be pretty positive with the whole plus size thing at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Or there will be no DVD this time. Why is it whenever this happens there always needs to be an alterior motive. She seems to be pretty positive with the whole plus size thing at the moment. 

Indeed, 'at the moment'.  Certainly it'd be great if she stays happy with her current body, but given her past and the fact that she follows something like 'extreme.transformations' weightloss stories on Instagram, I don't think you can blame people for remaining suspicious..

9 minutes ago, I Claudius said:

Indeed, 'at the moment'.  Certainly it'd be great if she stays happy with her current body, but given her past and the fact that she follows something like 'extreme.transformations' weightloss stories on Instagram, I don't think you can blame people for remaining suspicious..

She has said the constant yo-yo dieting has caused her a few health issues I mean she has gone up and down quite a bit over the last 3 years. She said when she was doing a lot of interviews that if she was offered a huge deal for a DVD she wouldn't turn it down but said if she was to do one she wouldn't do it if she was required to eat a 500 calorie diet. Plus history shows no matter what happens with her she pretty much gains any weight back. I also think if her current relationship goes south and ends then something might change.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...