Weight gain schadenfreude

Guest shegotfat

My GF has always been the hot girl. She has extremely large breasts (even after breast reduction surgery at a young age) and a large, but shapely ass. When we met, she was rather thin. She had hips and a slight tummy, but nothing noticeable or abnormal. However, since we've been together, she's gained about 15lbs. It's all gone to her stomach, hips, butt, and thighs. I've loved ever single new pound. 

She's gone from 145 to 160 in about three months. 

However, I'm conflicted. The devious side of me loves the fact that she's putting on weight by going out to the bars almost daily and unconsciously eating 3000 calories a day while she works a rather sedentary job; losing her once sought after figure. She does not work out. That said, I miss her hot features and the confidence that came with it.

She knows I like curvier girls, but not to the extent to posting on a weight gain messageboards, and fantasizing about her being confident about a fatter figure. I'd hate to have her lose her confidence and energy that she has now. She's already become lazier and I'm not sure if I'm prepared to have a hedonistic girlfriend in the future. 

Guest shegotfat
On 5/3/2016 at 0:25 PM, Corky said:

The devious side of me loves the fact that she's putting on weight by going out to the bars almost daily and unconsciously eating 3000 calories a day while she works a rather sedentary job; losing her once sought after figure.

Interesting. So what exactly turns you on about her losing her figure?

Guest aaki171
4 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Interesting. So what exactly turns you on about her losing her figure?

Not OP.

But i personally do like the 'fall from grace' angle to a person's life. 

It does make for a great fantasy however it is pretty tragic when it happens in real life and to see a formerly energetic and chirpy person get more lethargic and lazy day by day is certainly sad to watch. Especially if they no longer feel like indulging in activities which they both once enjoyed such as running, hiking, etc.

• 1 month later...

This is such a great thread I just had to add something to hopefully start it up again.

I think most here do get pretty excited from seeing a once popular very hot girl who made fun of other heavier girls  all of a sudden start to gain weight.  Her once thinner frame becomes fuller, curvier until finally she is Fat.  From an aesthetic we all love her softer & rounder features but it is the uncontrollable appetite and greedy eating that she tries to hide but can't that shows she will keep getting even fatter.

I have to say there are several things to my weight gain Fetish that relate to uncontrollable eating, loss of conditioning & vulnerability .  I have added below the way's this happens with my wife.

I absolutely love it when my wife gains weight.  She used to be a workout/gym queen before I met her and only 120 Lbs..  She is beautiful at 5' 3" extremely curvy/slightly fat and only around 165-170 lbs. at the moment but has been slightly over 200 Lbs. a while back.  I love it when she starts eating more than normal and I see her appetite increase.  A huge meal at dinner followed by half of a Ben n Jerry's pint and then snacking on chocolates throughout the evening.  The best is when she has eaten all this already and I get in the shower to get ready for bed and go in the kitchen and go to throw away something while cleaning up a little and on top of the trash can there is multiple ice cream bar wrappers and a Twix candy wrapper on top of everything she already ate.  The mere fact that she tries hiding her extra snacking is so sexy in the first place but then after several months of her appetite still increasing she really packs on the Lbs.  Watching her try on clothes in our closet and getting frustrated but in denial complaining that the dry cleaners shrunk her slacks and blouse again.  Then when she finally realizes she has gotten Fat again she starts eating a bit less but she get's even heavier.  Right about now she has a limited wardrobe she likes to wear that she can comfortable fit in....which consists of a few pairs of some Juicy sweats in a big size she used to wear when she was pregnant or right after and several tops.  When we go out for a dinner she will still stuff herself into her biggest jeans with the hugest muffin top rising out and spilling over covered up by her flowing top that is almost like a maternity top. Her appetite gets the best of her and she starts eating more than ever...you can see her sheer excitement and also her need while she is eating.....at this stage she could care less if anyone was watching or called her a fat ass she just wants to eat and fill herself up (which is so sexy and attractive to me...and she knows it so she starts playing into how much I like it.)  she then is greedy but still plays into it for me.... so she orders multiple deserts one for her and supposedly one for me but obviously she will be eating both.  At this stage she is clearly very out of shape with all the weight she has gained...she is past the point of caring for a while and continues to eat with an out of control appetite.  At night she has started to snore again and while she gets into bed she tosses and turns to get comfortable with slight moans and after she settles into a position she will be breathing hard for the next minute or two.  I sometimes ask "are you comfortable?" ....and she responds "I have a lot more to move around these day's"  kind of in a serious but joking way....but ultimately she has lost so much stamina and conditioning even with 25-30 extra Lbs. but to her defense she is usually like a stuffed pig being so full after eating all night before she gets into bed..  Her eating has been so out of control and she has piled on Fat so quickly that so many things are totally difficult for her and arousing for me.  She groans when she gets up off the couch trying to get to her feet, she gets tired after starting to fold laundry and sit's down for a break usually with a bag of chips,  while she is shaving her sexy Fat tan leg's in the shower when she bends over a bit at the waist her massive lower belly look's like a large inner tube that spills out onto her thighs and constricts her ability to shave her leg's by getting in the way and she has to grab and adjust her big belly and move it out of the way....and by the time she gets out of the shower and I come in to greet her she is breathing heavy and pulls me in for a hug while I hear her catching her breath still and feel her beautiful fat belly going in and out against me smelling so sexy like bath soap and looking and feeling so Fat.  Seeing my once work out queen girlfriend who used to be such a control freak become so humble and vulnerable when she made a bet with me that she could do 10 sit ups still one day....try to raise up and couldn't even get one and then laugh and then said "wait let me try again" and I said "Ok but if you can't then we are going out for a great big dinner tonight"  she tried again and as she came close her huge inner tube of  a belly roll curled up in her lap and wouldn't let her reach....she was out of breath and panting and said "Ok, you win let's go feed my fat ass". 

8 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Seeing my once work out queen girlfriend who used to be such a control freak become so humble and vulnerable when she made a bet with me that she could do 10 sit ups still one day....try to raise up and couldn't even get one and then laugh and then said "wait let me try again" and I said "Ok but if you can't then we are going out for a great big dinner tonight"  she tried again and as she came close her huge inner tube of  a belly roll curled up in her lap and wouldn't let her reach....she was out of breath and panting and said "Ok, you win let's go feed my fat ass". 

Mmm, the sweet, fattening taste of defeat.  ;)

• 1 month later...

While this story ultimately involves weightloss, it's wonderfully difficult to overlook a moment when she's famous, about to go on stage in a tight skirt, but she's been eating too many biscuits... 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/x-factor-winner-alexandra-burke-7823755

Alexandra recalls the moment when she realised she had to take drastic action.

“It was August last year. I was performing in The Bodyguard and was just about to go on stage,” she says.

“My bum was so big that I had to force my dress over it and the zip broke. I was thinking, ‘Jesus Christ, what’s happened?’

"The seamstress told me it was a faulty zip but she was lying as I knew I had put on weight.”

• 2 months later...

Gained 21 pounds? Not a problem - what could possibly then go wrong - twerking in a tight dress on live TV? :)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1442840/the-real-reason-why-lateysha-graces-dress-ripped-exposing-her-bum-to-the-nation/

WHILE Lateysha Grace continues to attempt to regain her composure after accidentally exposing her backside on national television when her dress split, The Sun Online can exclusively reveal the real reason why it happened – she has put on weight.

21lbs to be exact.

A source told us: “She’s put on 21lbs in the house!! Gorging on the food and not doing any exercise.

• 1 month later...

For me, it's all about the humiliation and power aspect. When a hot girl gets Fat, she loses her power and can be more easily teased and this, humiliated by the weight. Pet names and such can be used. That's why the aspect of getting out of shape is such a crucial part of the gain too because it's the physical manifestation of their dominant power becoming a submissive one

• 2 weeks later...

I started to make a reply to the Fat Fetishes thread until I realised that almost everything I was going to fantasize about all related to weight gain schadenfreude in some form or another.  

Some random observations in no particular order, and the usual caveat that I'm at the lighter end of the scale. Hopefully some of you get enjoyment out of these musings:

1. When a gorgeous cheerleader, promo girl, or race queen somehow missed the memo that you must order a diet coke when you have your burger and fries.

CollegeCheer-24.jpgCollegeCheer-23.jpg

2. When you're stunningly gorgeous and a slim fetish model. But some days it's almost as tight to squeeze into your lingerie as it is to get out of your rope bondage: http://sydneyhalebound.tumblr.com/post/139146660668/i-was-being-a-little-naughty-and-needed-to-be-put. Not only is she stunning, but with her rope bondage kink it's lovely to  daydream about her wearing her tightest clothes and gently teasing her with chocolate. I can but dream with images like  http://sydneyhalebound.tumblr.com/image/127437013973

tumblr_o2exsh2HnR1uorc6eo1_1280.jpg

3. Celebrities. They just aren't supposed to gain weight and are constantly speculated over. Some of my early highlights who introduced me to the theme in magazines and early Internet days were the likes of Anna Nicole Smith, Alicia Silverstone, and Emma Bunton. An all time favourite was the fuss over Jennifer-Love Hewitt. At the time it seemed completely out of the blue, she seemed initially oblivious, and another fetish of mine outside of Curvage is women of any size in tight, shiny, black bikinis. And in this case there may have been a fair bit of wriggling or adjusting for her to get her bikini panties over her expanding butt and into just the right place. The cut of her bikini suggests that she at least subconsciously knew that she was now out of g-string territory out in public. She looks so happy and hot in those photos.

79a4cd6541697fe607cf.jpg

4. Yo-yo weight gain [also see celebrities]. Melissa Joan Hart was a poster girl for this over the years. Not only is she gorgeous [a common theme in my views in this thread] but she must have several sizes of jeans in her wardrobe at the ready from her fluctuations over the years. Similar to shiny tight black bikinis, tight shiny black dresses are also an item of wonder for me. She looks great in this dress and I wonder if she was dieting leading up to the event? I also wonder how long she could still squeeze into the dress after that night without busting the zip. Probably not long...

Melissa-Joan-Hart-melissa-joan-hart-29877960-1700-2560.jpg

Yo-yo weight fluctuations get seriously underrated. I've seen many examples over the years though one that springs to mind was a girl who had gained approx. 25-30 pounds at University. She'd upgraded her wardrobe with the next size or up, but after a [later short lived] weight loss of about 10 pounds or so her new clothes were just a little bit loose. At the next party we were at she squeezed into her older smaller sized black pants and was proudly showing them off - bulging tummy and stuffed in ass - because she was so happy to have lost weight and she unhesitatingly believed that it was the larger size that didn't fit. A great sight for the night where she was showing everyone and she openly wanted you to look.

5. A story that didn't quite check out as I remembered it. I was fondly thinking of the girl sacked from Hooters a few years ago for growing supposedly too fat. There was some delicious schadenfreude in my memory there. What could be hotter schadenfreude than a chick hired for her large prominent breasts and flat stomach becoming known online all around the world as the busty blonde who got sacked by Hooters, all because she couldn't control her gently expanding tummy as it increasingly caught up to her breasts?

What didn't check out was that she wasn't necessarily busty to work at Hooters, though she was definitely hot, and she hadn't gained as much as I'd thought: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/too-fat-for-hooters-will-cassie-smith-lose-her-short-shorts-pictures/. Still, to borrow a phrase from earlier in this thread: there's nothing like the Ming vase coming crashing to earth. Hooters girls, cheerleaders, promo girls all fall into that wonderful category.

I had rose tinted glasses for the Hooters case because it reminded me of someone I knew. She was slim and at least a D-Cup and one night was talking disparaging about a flat chested friend. She was happy to comment that the flatter friend [also slim] definitely couldn't fill out any bra or strapless tops. Fast forward a year and you guessed it, the flatter and slim friend was still not filling out a bra and was still slim. Our large busty acquaintance still had big tits... but could no longer even wriggle into her jeans. Rapidly growing saddlebags and a ballooning ass now counterbalanced her ample cleavage, and meant that loose fitting skirts and dresses relegated her now too small jeans and trousers to the back of the wardrobe.    

6. Party girls who haven't been out for a while, or who have been too busy drinking and haven't noticed their dress no longer fits the way that it did. Or the dress or skirt does fit as planned but they were certain that wasn't how it looked. There's something about a confident girl dressed up for a night out, and after a few drinks help to fill their stomach further the inhibitions about sucking their pooch in, posing with hands on hips, or holding a bag strategically in front of them for the camera get forgotten. There are a lot of images out there but these were the first couple of lovely ladies that I found...

13602834855_1e4c13ae4e_o.jpgimageserver.php.jpg

The peril of wearing a little black dress over a growing wine belly is that the fabric can't stretch as down her thighs as it used to. I have no idea about the person in this next image and she's slim, but I've always liked the idea that maybe her butt is a little bit bigger than when she first brought this dress, and now she's self-consciously adjusting herself because she's showing just a little more thigh than she wanted to. I'm probably completely wrong... but I like the thought.

11374023815_6e8dd8e963_k.jpg

7. Iskra Lawrence. I don't care whether she gains or loses weight, I think she's beautiful regardless. She's done a great job over of promoting being healthy over obsession about size, and that being above size zero (or size six depending on your money) doesn't mean that you're plus sized either. She's bigger recently than earlier in her career. In the first two photos for me she's still one of the best women on the planet, and her butt is curvier than it was in some of her earlier swimsuit modelling days.

tumblr_o5g2i6zViy1rn1mago2_1280.jpgtumblr_o5g2i6zViy1rn1mago5_1280.jpg9266931477_b9da09ea32_o.jpg9266932139_1dac012f88_o.jpgp4.jpgtumblr_n2p68kpIZA1tvvn1xo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n2p68kpIZA1tvvn1xo4_1280.jpgtumblr_n2p68kpIZA1tvvn1xo5_1280.jpgtumblr_n3egcg9mxE1tvvn1xo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nm1spa7vnN1u61hamo1_1280.jpg

If she'd then been asked to squeeze into some of those swimsuits on the day she was wearing that black dress, I love to think about how it would have gone. Would she still be able to get some of them past mid-thigh? Would the lining start to strain or tear? And just how great would her butt look! She'd be showing a bit more of it now... and would some of the suits would be riding well up into more revealing and almost G-string like territory?  http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/iskra-lawrence/plus-size-model-bikini-treat-iskra-lawrence.html as a bonus if you like her.

Based on some experiences back when one piece swimsuits were more commonly worn outside of swim teams, water polo, and divers, I think one piece swimsuits get underrated by the weight gain community. But that's a story for another day.  

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. A note of great schadenfreude to finish with is an online post from someone somewhere a few years ago. Possibly from here but I think it was a from a weight loss forum somewhere:

Speaking with my friends about general weight gain. A typically skinny-from -birth girl said "The second your fat hangs over your jeans, you should realize you're obese". I had always had lovehandles, and at that point I had a muffin top. That girl put on about 60lbs in college.

Guest shegotfat
On 29/10/2016 at 0:50 PM, pudgyluva said:

1. When a gorgeous cheerleader, promo girl, or race queen somehow missed the memo that you must order a diet coke when you have your burger and fries.

Actually you're not supposed to have burger and fries, but please don't tell her. ;)

4 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Actually you're not supposed to have burger and fries, but please don't tell her. ;)

:)

I once knew a cute little redhead who put on 19 pounds fairly rapidly over late autumn and the first half of winter. Among other things it turned out that she thought only foods that contained fat could make you put on fat. The end result was a lot of tight revealing clothing and a favorite bathing suit that could barely zip up before it was reluctantly abandoned.

I wonder what unintended consequences the current hype about sugar will bring for our latest batch of hotties.  

On July 16, 2015 at 2:13 PM, shegotfat said:

Yes, I have experienced that a million times in real life. My brother has always been very succesful with girls and since we were teens he's had a sucession of hot girlfriends some of whom gained some weight at some point of other. For some reason wathcing them gain before y eyes and losing part of her "perfection" made me feel better abaout myself and secretly turned on.

OP, could you share a few of your real life experiences?  Have you had conversations with girls confiding in you?  Seems like you might have some cool stories, coming at it from a female perspective...

I really love this thread...  here's a post I found awhile ago on a pregnancy board under a section called "Feeling Unattractive..."  It gets pretty intense!

"I'm seven months pregnant and I've already gained almost 90 lbs. I can't believe this is happening to me.  I've never carried and extra pound in my life and now I'm turning into an absolute cow.  My pre-pregnancy weight was 117--the day I stepped on the scale and it went up over 200, I almost lost my mind (and then I ate a half a box of Oreos).  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I'm not even that hungry, but I eat and eat and eat.  My breasts are enormous and saggy, my tummy is huge and my thighs look like cottage cheese.  I look at the bikinis I used to wear and just cry, and I'm terrified I may never be thin again.  My old friends don't recognize me, my husband looks like he's in shock, and my mother tells me I've ruined my figure for life.  I can't believe I've done this to my body.  I hate being fat--I want my real body back!"

I feel pretty guilty for getting so turned on by this post, considering how traumatized the poster is...  I feel really bad for her, but I think that's part of what makes it such a major turn-on for me (especially when she gets to the part about the bikinis she used to wear...)

5 hours ago, shegotfat said:

Dietary ignorance is such a turn on!

Cheeseburgers and the like were eaten no more (or less) than the usual girl. But chocolate and sweets are okay, right? Combined with the end of swim season, study stress, and a sweet tooth - the busty slim swimmer becomes a bulging stuffed sausage when she finally gets back to the pool.

But this Mars bar is still cool, right?

• 4 months later...
Guest Reluctantfatlover

Hi, first post here.

My apologies if I shouldn't have resurrected this thread, but I think the schadenfreude angle defines me perfectly. To answer the OP's question, why do I feel schadenfreude about hot girls gaining weight if they're not my rivals? Actually I'm into thin girls (all my girlfriends have been thin) - Isn't my attitude self-defeating? The more girls gain weight, the less thin girls are available. Ironically I think there lies the root of this "fetish" for me. I've always been athletic and all my girlfriends have been thin. It's my aesthetic preference; I just find an elongated figure more elegant than a stubby one, even if all her curves are in "the right places". I also admire a thin athletic body. All the effort behind it and the potential for optimal performance. A fit thin girl with muscle tone is like a beautiful animal - a gazelle or a cheetah. On top of that, let's not fool ourselves, societal pressure has a lot of influence on our beauty standards. I now it's slowly changing toward a more curvy ideal, but in my formative years as a white guy the female ideal was the "model type". It's a matter of status too. Whether you like it or not, at the risk of sounding superficial, we all like to bath in the reflected status of our partner's attractiveness. If you're with a tall, pretty thin girl, it means you've scored.

So basically that's what it's about. A hot girl gaining weight is WRONG, and that's what makes it kinky. A part of me as always been "paranoid" about my girlfriends putting on weight. First because I know all the other girls would be rubbing their hands and gossipping about her behind her back, and that would make me feel bad about her; my sister in particular, who is very thin, is very judgmental of other girls' bodies, especially their weight, and I think that has made me particularly self-conscious about that. Second, because other guys would see me with a "fat girl". I know this is superficial, and that's not what I look for in a relationship, but there's always a part of us who thinks about that, especially since I've always been with thin girls. Additionally, let's face it, many hot girls are very conscious of the status their beauty grants them and use it in their favor, so it's always good to see them eat humble pie - no pun intended.

Guest camoranese

Not sure if this counts, but I recently had a one night stand with an ex of mine. (Don't worry, this won't get overly explicit)

We were quite seriously dating for about two years, she was probably what you'd call "conventionally attractive" but just on the edge of being a bigger girl. I'd sometimes overhear (usually women) in bars saying "that is NOT a flattering look for her" if she wore something tight around the stomach/ass/thighs.

So last week I saw her for the first time in about 18 months and she'd definitely crossed the line from being "conventionally attractive" to at least chubby. She was always going on about wanting to lose weight when we were together, and I think blamed me for the weight she gained when we were in a relationship, so it was nice to see her chubbed up even further.

Anyway, we ended up drunkenly talking, and then kind of semi-flirtasiously dancing. Eventually it kind of escalates and start rubbing my hand across her ass, and I can actually feel how much her panties are cutting into her. I mean, there are bulges of flesh either side and this valley in the middle where the elastic is. I'm sure you can see why one thing led to another!

We went back to her place and all I'll say is she was definitely a lot more jiggly!

Out of curiosity I had a peek the next AM at her clothing sizes (not rifling through drawers or anything, just what was on the floor) and she had gone up two dress sizes since we were together and a cup size. Not sure what that translates to in pounds, but it was certainly a nice suprise!

(And before anyone says, there is NO chance of getting back together, which is the reason for the schadenfreude!)

On 02/04/2017 at 3:15 AM, camoranese said:

Not sure if this counts, but I recently had a one night stand with an ex of mine. (Don't worry, this won't get overly explicit)

We were quite seriously dating for about two years, she was probably what you'd call "conventionally attractive" but just on the edge of being a bigger girl. I'd sometimes overhear (usually women) in bars saying "that is NOT a flattering look for her" if she wore something tight around the stomach/ass/thighs.

So last week I saw her for the first time in about 18 months and she'd definitely crossed the line from being "conventionally attractive" to at least chubby. She was always going on about wanting to lose weight when we were together, and I think blamed me for the weight she gained when we were in a relationship, so it was nice to see her chubbed up even further.

Anyway, we ended up drunkenly talking, and then kind of semi-flirtasiously dancing. Eventually it kind of escalates and start rubbing my hand across her ass, and I can actually feel how much her panties are cutting into her. I mean, there are bulges of flesh either side and this valley in the middle where the elastic is. I'm sure you can see why one thing led to another!

We went back to her place and all I'll say is she was definitely a lot more jiggly!

Out of curiosity I had a peek the next AM at her clothing sizes (not rifling through drawers or anything, just what was on the floor) and she had gone up two dress sizes since we were together and a cup size. Not sure what that translates to in pounds, but it was certainly a nice suprise!

(And before anyone says, there is NO chance of getting back together, which is the reason for the schadenfreude!)

Two dress sizes within a period of 18 months, that's a pretty gain !

Guest shegotfat
On 2/4/2017 at 3:15 AM, camoranese said:

I'd sometimes overhear (usually women) in bars saying "that is NOT a flattering look for her" if she wore something tight around the stomach/ass/thighs.

Nice! I bet that was awkward for you and a big turn-on at the same time.

So last week I saw her for the first time in about 18 months and she'd definitely crossed the line from being "conventionally attractive" to at least chubby.

Don't you just love that precise line?

She was always going on about wanting to lose weight when we were together, and I think blamed me for the weight she gained when we were in a relationship, so it was nice to see her chubbed up even further.

Blaming metabolism or other people, typical of the new chubster in self-denial. I wonder what's her new excuse now.

I don't know if it quite qualifies as schadenfreude, but I do find it funny that my formerly skinny girlfriend used to gossip about girls that went through exactly the same kind of weight gain that she later did.  I remember sometimes after coming home from a friend's party she'd gossip to me about her friend Elena "packing on the pounds" at college and getting a beer belly.  Fast forward to the present, and her belly's swelled up to the same size as Elena's or bigger!  I mean, does she realize the irony?  I'm not sure how she reconciles that in her mind, haha.  She probably just doesn't care anymore, since she's totally fine with her own gain.

Guest shegotfat
17 minutes ago, hhh said:

I don't know if it quite qualifies as schadenfreude, but I do find it funny that my formerly skinny girlfriend used to gossip about girls that went through exactly the same kind of weight gain that she later did.  I remember sometimes after coming home from a friend's party she'd gossip to me about her friend Elena "packing on the pounds" at college and getting a beer belly.  Fast forward to the present, and her belly's swelled up to the same size as Elena's or bigger!  I mean, does she realize the irony?  I'm not sure how she reconciles that in her mind, haha.  She probably just doesn't care anymore, since she's totally fine with her own gain.

You can be sure that every girl who puts on weight has gossiped about other girls putting on weight in the past, that's just the way we are, so every gain is poetic justice.

32 minutes ago, shegotfat said:

You can be sure that every girl who puts on weight has gossiped about other girls putting on weight in the past, that's just the way we are, so every gain is poetic justice.

Haha, yeah.  I like how it's "embarrassing" on other girls, but on her it's totally fine and she doesn't care.