Weight gain schadenfreude

Guest shegotfat

Guest shegotfat

Hi all.

I think I'm the ony girl here who's here to see and not to be seen. Since I can remember I feel turned on by other girls gaining weight, especially if they're really hot or popular. I know many girls feel schadenfreude about other girls' weight gain, but I don't know any other female who's turned on by it. The funny thing is I'm in very good shape myself and I'm terrified of gaining weight. I guess it makes sense in a way.

I've noticed there are many guys here who also feel schadenfreude about girls gaining weight and I'm curious to know what's behind that feeling. It's not like with girls where there is a lot of cattiness and competition involved. When you see a hot girl gaining weight do you think of the hot girls who rejected you in the past or something like that? I'm really curious.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Hah, I suppose it's rather hard to spot the "See without being seen". As a guy, yep-that's pretty much me too, always been rather slim, rather not gain weight because i don't think it would suit my lifestyle or look really. Perhaps for the right girl if she was into that, but not by myself.

For myself I could say that this schadenfreude came about after going out with someone who was very athletic and into tennis, getting into tournaments and all-it didn't work out, not so much a rejection as we just both drifted apart over a few years and stopped spending all that much time together. The main thing would be the girls' giving in to a guilty pleasure, that's a big turn on especially when she indulges to the point of actually having a physical consequence-otherwise there's no reason to feel guilty.

From a calculating point of view, if an attractive girl gains weight/lets herself go that would "place" her closer to our male protagonist, but really its' a mental thing-one girl i knew was rather cliquey but after losing her "ideal" figure just became a more fun person to be around due to being more relaxed and carefree. Not that anyone in good shape is stressed and too busy to spend time with, but for her maintaining an "ideal" figure took more than it gave her.

On a side note, seeing someone who rejected you gain weight might be satisfying as "payback" of sorts, but it would probably be more to see them humbled out of their comfort zone. The optimists among us would suggest we might now have a chance-but ultimately its' a personality thing for me. I know of several new couples who gain weight perhaps not even being attracted to it, but out of feeling comfortable with their significant other

But that's just me, hope there's an answer somewhere there-wouldn't mind narrowing it down if that makes it any easier

All this is pretty interesting stuff.

I do think there are a lot of people that like seeing the changes of guy's or girls gaining weight....but it may not be looked at as erotically as many on this board with regard to sexual satisfaction.  My wife loves talking about a friend of hers that has gained a good amount of weight but I don't think it is from a sexual side like I would view it from with.

I also agree with the previous post with being erotically excited with a women that has gained weight and lost her ability to play tennis at that level because she would be to fat or heavy.  This is pretty sexy and exciting.  Also, the other point about with a woman gaining weight being more relaxed and comfortable to be around.  When my wife gains a good amount of weight she not only look's way hotter to me but she seems to be more relaxed and generally softer and nicer. 

Really interesting...  OP, are you usually attracted  to women or men? When did you first realize  schadenfreude turned you on?  Did you ever experience anything like this in real life?  Honestly, I've never heard of another women with you particular thing before, I'm fascinated to hear more...

Guest high

There's a whole line of stories by Matt L. and some others where the girl in the story gets her come-uppance by gaining a ton of weight. They deserved it, shake your fist in the air!

He was big at that changing-something-or-other website and some of his stories may be at dimensions.

In my case it's definitely no schadenfreude, rather just the excitement of seeing a woman change dramatically in the direction I'm more fond of ;). Not that nothing "darker" excites me. I was always fond of stories where a woman wakes up dramatically different (like after gaining a lot of weight) or where she has no control over it (either by it being forced or just her not being able to resist temptation).

When you see a hot girl gaining weight do you think of the hot girls who rejected you in the past or something like that? I'm really curious.

Why would you assume that a male's reasons for liking it would be different to yours?

I don't understand this weight gain schadenfreude at any rate, so I'm just here out of curiosity.

When I see someone fat, but not enormous, gain weight, like from 200 to 220 or whatever, I don't feel any type of schadenfreude. But when I see an SSBBW gain weight I'm turned on by the thought that they're completely out of control and just can't stop gaining, even if they want to stop, which I think is kind of a schadenfreude type feeling.

SheGotFat, I think you’ve raised a very interesting subject.  It’s something I’ve thought about before, and, like you, I’ve also wondered how many (or how few) might feel similarly even within our own little pervy FA community.  Since it seems to me that we may share similar kinks—and because my experience has been that this subject is rarely discussed openly, even in nominally “safe” places like Curvage—against my better judgement, I’m going to offer a long (too long?) response to your question.

I feel like there are two distinct components to my erotic FA interests. 

One component is that I have an aesthetic preference for curvier female physiques.  While not amenable to clear boundaries, I’d say my aesthetic preference runs on the lighter side relative to “average” FA standards. 

The other component is an attraction to weight gain itself, for its transformative effects.  I like the way it makes a gal softer, heavier, and gradually alters the contours of her figure and the shape of her face.  I like the way it impacts the fit of her clothes.  I like the way it changes how she moves.  I like the way it can affect what sort of activities she chooses to do, and what sort activities she CAN do.  I like the way it changes how others perceive her, and perhaps how she perceives herself.

Most directly related to your query about schadenfreude, a lot of my interest in weight gain leans towards its potential for “destructive” transformation.  I’m fascinated by all the “negatives” associated with it.  I’m talking about decreased conventional physical attractiveness, diminished strength, stamina, agility and coordination, inability to maintain a preferred fashion, weakened willpower, overindulged appetites, self-loathing, shame, humiliation, and sneering public contempt.  It’s all just so deliciously taboo. 

Also, I think there’s a very strong dom-sub undercurrent to the whole destructive weight gain aspect.  Much of it, I feel, is tied to indicia of power and control.  Very similar to what you described for yourself, what I most enjoy seeing in this regard is a slim, fit, attractive, popular, confident, and self-reliant babe gradually, inexorably become a soft, lazy, awkward, laughably out-of-shape, humiliated, dependent, dumpy little butterball.  I love seeing a gal’s “best” features turn into her worst problems, her strengths become weaknesses.  I love seeing her struggle to manage things that were once taken for granted as effortlessly easy.    I love seeing her knocked down a peg for every notch she’s compelled to let out on her belts.  And, critically, I prefer that all of this happen unintentionally and unwillingly.  Loss of control, status, and power—all tied, at least in some vague collective public perception, to that simple, shameful moral failure of not being able to manage her appetite and level of activity. 

Naturally, the more “perfect” the gal is at the outset, the more erotically appealing I find all of this destructive transformation.  The higher the pedestal upon which that Ming vase is set, the more satisfying will be the crash once it’s nudged over the edge. 

Because my interests have these two components, things can appeal to me in different ways depending upon how these components do or do not overlap.  For example, I may find a chubby gal very attractive on an aesthetic level, without any real weight gain aspect to the situation.  Alternatively, there can be overlap, such as when a gal I find aesthetically attractive also happens to be gaining weight.  Finally, even when weight gain progresses beyond what I find aesthetically appealing, it still may intrigue me for the appeal of the effects of the weight gain itself.  Even when a gal gets “too fat” for me, I can still find myself erotically captivated by the spectacle of a proverbial weight gain train wreck.  Heck, I’d go so far as to say becoming “too fat” for my aesthetic preference is actually one of the key, obligatory boxes to check on the list of destructive weight gain milestones. 

Over the years, I’ve realized that this interest in destructive weight gain is primarily just a fantasy.  I’ve found that exactly because it IS so negative, destructive, and unwanted as an inherent part of its appeal, I cannot in fact wish that sort of thing upon anyone I am in a relationship with or about whom I care.  My empathetic feelings for the people close to me just steamroll and kill that particular kinky inclination.  However, as a fantasy, it remains very, very appealing to me—a fact for which I make no apologies.  I’m also certainly not above indulging myself by enjoying actual examples of this sort of thing in folks that I perhaps only know by casual acquaintance or have merely learned of via second- or third-hand information. 

If you’d like to discuss any of this stuff in more detail, or even just share “war stories,” feel free to send me a personal message.  It’s always nice to find another kinkily kindred spirit. 

Generally, I simply appreciate a woman's gain, either aesthetically or sexually, depending on how it is presented. I think the only time I would feel schadenfreude, would be if a woman (especially a celebrity) publicly made a big deal about their weight loss, and then lost control and gained it all (plus some) back. I can't think of any examples of this happening off the top of my head, but I can think of a few examples where it is definitely is a fantasy.

I heard a conversation today in a coffee shop that might fall into this category.

Two young ladies in their 20s talking about a friend/colleague.

Quotes included

"I honestly couldn't believe how much weight she's put on since last year's holiday"

" She's going to have to lose a stack of weight to fit into her wedding dress, it's a size 16 and she must be about a 20"

" I can't see her sticking to a diet anyway, she spent the whole two weeks stuffing her face, She is so greedy"

"You wouldn't catch me in a bikini if I had thunder thighs like hers"

All the while, they were giggling and sniggering away!

One of the pair wasn't even that slim herself!

Some fantastic replies already.

For me there's a certain something about the awkwardness and slight embarrassment of an unintentional gain. The squeezing into clothes that they're sure still fit perfectly, the awkwardness of wearing a dress that's getting shorter and shorter because it has further to travel across a growing belly and butt to attempt to reach mid-thigh like it used to. The bikini bottoms that just won't sit right. The top that wasn't really meant to be a crop top. The sub-conscious adjusting and re-adjusting, all in vain. All the while in denial or blissfully unaware

Maxymum Spyder recently posted a perfect example of how that awkwardness somehow appeals to me:

Oh come on, I had a skirt on today and I couldn’t even move in it. I bent over to pick something and had to stop because I thought I was going to rip it. ... 

... I ended up seeing her later that day, and her ass looked like it was ready to explode out of the skirt.

I'm mostly at the lighter end of the weight spectrum, though the moment of truth when that lady tries on her wedding dress has a great appeal to it: 

"She's going to have to lose a stack of weight to fit into her wedding dress, it's a size 16 and she must be about a 20"

I've known a couple girls who were catty about the weight of others, who slowly started to gain themselves. Marvellous schadenfreude to see their awkward moments.

I'm also a fan of very tight tight clothes on slim girls, maybe there's a link there as well.

I think there’s a very strong dom-sub undercurrent to the whole destructive weight gain aspect.

That's something I hadn't thought of before, but that makes a lot of sense.

Overall though, this is a great summary for me:

Over the years, I’ve realized that this interest in destructive weight gain is primarily just a fantasy.  I’ve found that exactly because it IS so negative, destructive, and unwanted as an inherent part of its appeal, I cannot in fact wish that sort of thing upon anyone I am in a relationship with or about whom I care.  My empathetic feelings for the people close to me just steamroll and kill that particular kinky inclination.  However, as a fantasy, it remains very, very appealing to me—a fact for which I make no apologies.  I’m also certainly not above indulging myself by enjoying actual examples of this sort of thing in folks that I perhaps only know by casual acquaintance or have merely learned of via second- or third-hand information. 

"I've known a couple girls who were catty about the weight of others, who slowly started to gain themselves. Marvellous schadenfreude to see their awkward moments"

I wondered if the chubbier of the two gossiping ladies might be in for a wake up call of her own in the not too distant future. She was drinking some sort of latte (probably calorie laden) and eating a muffin for her breakfast.

Perhaps having a fat friend is lulling her into thinking she is slimmer than she actually is!

Pudgyluva, I wholeheartedly agree that the potential role-reversal and poetic justice applications of weight gain, such as you suggested, are another important (and alluring) expression of this particular kink.  There's a reason that sort of stuff shows up so frequently in weight gain literature. 

Really at the end of the day it comes down to seeing someone change who was on top and due to society was a little cruel when it came to fat people. Because for the most part pretty girls are taught from a young age that it's fine to make fun of fat people and feel superior to them. Not their fault totally just how society has acted for most of our lifetimes.

Most of us have a natural desire to see the jerk lose and really what bigger loss can there be then losing what one was most proud of? It also helps that it's something they do to themselves for the most part. Sure you can put temptation out there and make it easy but at the end of the day they're the ones eating it and they're the ones changing their body.

Plus there's the allure of the subtle change, the softening jawline, the dimples starting to appear, the way that some will unconsciously tug at clothes. On some level they know they're changing but denial is an easier option then actually trying to change it. 

Guest shegotfat

Thank you all for your very interesting replies.

Really interesting...  OP, are you usually attracted  to women or men? When did you first realize  schadenfreude turned you on?  Did you ever experience anything like this in real life?  Honestly, I've never heard of another women with you particular thing before, I'm fascinated to hear more...

I'm in a very happy relationship with a guy, I've actually never had anything with any girls but I' attracted to girls in some context. You could say I'm bisexual but in different ways.

I guess it started in my teens when you start to become self-conscious of your body and there is a lot of pressure to compete with other girls. I remeber being turned on by girls at school gaining weights and also celebrities. I must have been 16 or so when I discovered the old Fat Celebs Yahoo groups, and I was fascinated to find out there were other people who got turned on by that, even if they were guys. At the time I wouln't have thought of myself as anything other than straight.

Yes, I have experienced that a million times in real life. My brother has always been very succesful with girls and since we were teens he's had a sucession of hot girlfriends some of whom gained some weight at some point of other. For some reason wathcing them gain before y eyes and losing part of her "perfection" made me feel better abaout myself and secretly turned on.

Why would you assume that a male's reasons for liking it would be different to yours?

I don't understand this weight gain schadenfreude at any rate, so I'm just here out of curiosity.

Well, like I said there is a lot of competition among girls. I would say a lot of women like watching other women gain even if they're not turned on by it. On the other hand there is no competition between guys and girls, so why feel schadenfreude?

For me there's a certain something about the awkwardness and slight embarrassment of an unintentional gain. The squeezing into clothes that they're sure still fit perfectly, the awkwardness of wearing a dress that's getting shorter and shorter because it has further to travel across a growing belly and butt to attempt to reach mid-thigh like it used to. The bikini bottoms that just won't sit right. The top that wasn't really meant to be a crop top. The sub-conscious adjusting and re-adjusting, all in vain. All the while in denial or blissfully unaware

This describes it perfectly.

Really at the end of the day it comes down to seeing someone change who was on top and due to society was a little cruel when it came to fat people. Because for the most part pretty girls are taught from a young age that it's fine to make fun of fat people and feel superior to them. Not their fault totally just how society has acted for most of our lifetimes.

Exactly. Actually I don't feel schadenfreude about the fat ugly duckling who's always been fat. it's always about the hotties/skinny girls.

Plus there's the allure of the subtle change, the softening jawline, the dimples starting to appear, the way that some will unconsciously tug at clothes. On some level they know they're changing but denial is an easier option then actually trying to change it.

I love that.

Guest shegotfat

SheGotFat, I think you’ve raised a very interesting subject.  It’s something I’ve thought about before, and, like you, I’ve also wondered how many (or how few) might feel similarly even within our own little pervy FA community.  Since it seems to me that we may share similar kinks—and because my experience has been that this subject is rarely discussed openly, even in nominally “safe” places like Curvage—against my better judgement, I’m going to offer a long (too long?) response to your question.

I feel like there are two distinct components to my erotic FA interests. 

One component is that I have an aesthetic preference for curvier female physiques.  While not amenable to clear boundaries, I’d say my aesthetic preference runs on the lighter side relative to “average” FA standards. 

The other component is an attraction to weight gain itself, for its transformative effects.  I like the way it makes a gal softer, heavier, and gradually alters the contours of her figure and the shape of her face.  I like the way it impacts the fit of her clothes.  I like the way it changes how she moves.  I like the way it can affect what sort of activities she chooses to do, and what sort activities she CAN do.  I like the way it changes how others perceive her, and perhaps how she perceives herself.

Most directly related to your query about schadenfreude, a lot of my interest in weight gain leans towards its potential for “destructive” transformation.  I’m fascinated by all the “negatives” associated with it.  I’m talking about decreased conventional physical attractiveness, diminished strength, stamina, agility and coordination, inability to maintain a preferred fashion, weakened willpower, overindulged appetites, self-loathing, shame, humiliation, and sneering public contempt.  It’s all just so deliciously taboo. 

Also, I think there’s a very strong dom-sub undercurrent to the whole destructive weight gain aspect.  Much of it, I feel, is tied to indicia of power and control.  Very similar to what you described for yourself, what I most enjoy seeing in this regard is a slim, fit, attractive, popular, confident, and self-reliant babe gradually, inexorably become a soft, lazy, awkward, laughably out-of-shape, humiliated, dependent, dumpy little butterball.  I love seeing a gal’s “best” features turn into her worst problems, her strengths become weaknesses.  I love seeing her struggle to manage things that were once taken for granted as effortlessly easy.    I love seeing her knocked down a peg for every notch she’s compelled to let out on her belts.  And, critically, I prefer that all of this happen unintentionally and unwillingly.  Loss of control, status, and power—all tied, at least in some vague collective public perception, to that simple, shameful moral failure of not being able to manage her appetite and level of activity. 

Naturally, the more “perfect” the gal is at the outset, the more erotically appealing I find all of this destructive transformation.  The higher the pedestal upon which that Ming vase is set, the more satisfying will be the crash once it’s nudged over the edge. 

Because my interests have these two components, things can appeal to me in different ways depending upon how these components do or do not overlap.  For example, I may find a chubby gal very attractive on an aesthetic level, without any real weight gain aspect to the situation.  Alternatively, there can be overlap, such as when a gal I find aesthetically attractive also happens to be gaining weight.  Finally, even when weight gain progresses beyond what I find aesthetically appealing, it still may intrigue me for the appeal of the effects of the weight gain itself.  Even when a gal gets “too fat” for me, I can still find myself erotically captivated by the spectacle of a proverbial weight gain train wreck.  Heck, I’d go so far as to say becoming “too fat” for my aesthetic preference is actually one of the key, obligatory boxes to check on the list of destructive weight gain milestones. 

If you’d like to discuss any of this stuff in more detail, or even just share “war stories,” feel free to send me a personal message.  It’s always nice to find another kinkily kindred spirit.

This is a perfect post. it describes what I feel better than I could ever hope to do myself.

I totally agree about the submission and control aspect of it and the "destructive" aspect of weight gain.

And this paragraph deserves to be quoted separately:

I also agree this is a potential slippery rope when applied to real people close to you. I have to adit I've been turned on by watching girlfriends gain weight. In the end it's harmless, since there is no real dangers attached, but it still makes e feel bad.

Interesting thread.It reminds me a conversation some time ago between two friends of my wife. It was a period when my wife had fattened quite a lot and I had surprised a conversation between two of her friends who were speaking about my wife. And I remember that I really had the impression that they were somewhat happy to see how my wife was fattening ! Especially the one of them who had too a tendancy to gain weight. I remember hearing her: finally I did'nt got that fat, when I see her I'm more confident ! You'll tell me, when you see how she stuffed herself, it is not surprising! The conversation lasted some time, and that made them laughter to speak about my wife by using all the synonims of fatty, fatass, they could find.

• 3 months later...

I found this story on a weight loss forum, where they were discussing things that suck about being "a little bit fat" and thought of this thread. The lady in question was 160 pounds at the time of her post. 

I was in the lower 140s when I first started at my job 2 years ago. that was back when i was running 25-40 miles a week. my coworkers would make comments about how thin i was and how they wished they had a body like mine. those comments have since ceased.

I went in for an impromptu job interview yesterday. i didn't have time to go out and buy a new outfit so i had to work with what i had. I already have nice interview clothes but they were all bought back when i was thinner so nothing fit right. I must've tried on my entire closet. I ended settling on the one pencil skirt i could get zipped and a cardigan that i could get most of the buttons buttoned. everything was too tight and i was bulging in places. i felt so uncomfortable, especially when sitting but it was all i had. i'm afraid that i didn't do well during the interview due to being so self-conscious and now i'm afraid that my tight clothes probably didn't make a good impression.

The job interview sums up the mixed emotions about it all for me. Earlier in the thread there were comments made like"I cannot in fact wish that sort of thing upon anyone I am in a relationship with or about whom I care"... I don't enjoy the idea that someone might have missed out on a job due to being self conscious. 

However, the image of her trying on her entire closet while worrying about the interview and only finding one pencil skirt that would zip up and one cardigan with most of the buttons doing up is a fantasy scenario for me. Pencil skirts are great full stop, someone absolutely poured into one is even better... and imagining the skirts that she couldn't get zipped while she was worrying about what to wear to an interview...!!

There was also a comment about things that suck about being a little bit fat: "Your family used to make fat jokes about you at Christmas because you were always pretty skinny. Now they just don’t say anything" 

I'm not sure what specifically drives this fantasy for me, I think what other posters have written about it is better in general, but I was thinking that as well as that it could also be like a personal karma thing for me.

Like there are female friends that I wouldn't feel any arousal for over their weight gain either because we're too close or not close enough... but there are others that I would; for example every time I meet up with one of them she always talks about how much money she earns or is saving a month or how many 'underlings' she has working under her, which is good for her but she knows fully well how much I hate my job and how I had to scrape money together just to meet for lunch... so the idea of her being unable to control her apatite and slowly becoming obese is a great power/domination fantasy for me.

I guess it's like her hubris and greed being played out on her body by her gluttony, like poetic justice in a sense. But that does sound pretty bitter and twisted written down, and not sure whether is counts as schadenfreude really... but we are friends, it's not like you have to like absolutely everything about a person :P

• 2 months later...

I found this story on a weight loss forum the other day and it reminded me of this thread :)

I have a gaining weight story... I bought a few bathing suits when I was near my goal weight, then didn't do any swimming for about a year. I was going to a conference and figured I might want to swim at the hotel pool, so I just threw a cute 2-piece into my suitcase without trying it on.

Well, I get to the hotel and I plan to go swimming with my advisor... and the bathing suit *barely* covers my boobs. I had probably gained 10-15 pounds or so, and it didn't help that it was an especially *busty* time of month. I figured I'd just stay underwater a lot. I mean, super models wear bathing suits with their breasts half-exposed all the time, right?

At one point I came up out of the water too quickly and flashed anyone who was looking. blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif My advisor was facing away, so she didn't see... but I can't say the same for the lifeguard and his buddy from the fitness center who was standing there chatting with him. I heard them laughing as I left. That was the only time I swam there. lol.gif

For me, it has all the best aspects of... yo-yoing, unawareness, realisation but the confidence & denial to carry on anyway, the inevitable wardrobe malfunction, embarrassment, and the ability to laugh about it in the end. :)

Zips... perfect for that overdue & awkward moment of truth!

When Leanne Weinshenker came home after her first year at Northwestern University, she was aghast when she couldn't zip up the dress she kept for formal family gatherings.

"I was aware that I'd put on some weight, but I had no idea how much until I went to put on a dress I'd worn multiple times, and it was nowhere close to getting zipped up," she said.

"For me, it was the combination of being in school at a time when big, baggy clothes were in, and going months without really seeing myself naked. And waiting in line at the dining hall: 'Oh, look! Fresh dinner rolls!' 'Oh, they just put out some fresh cookies! I'll snack on those while I'm waiting in line.' I was eating without realizing that I'd eaten more than I normally would. For me, the 'Freshman 15' was more like the Freshman 20 or 25."

• 2 weeks later...

A related fantasy/turn on of mine that might interest some fans of this thread...

Oops: Skirts can split, buttons can be left undone, and zips can be left undone for any number of non-weight related reasons.

Embarrassing splits can also happen because that tight fitting skirt was added to her wardrobe ten pounds ago. Or the button eventually works its way free because that blouse is a size ten, and "there's no way I'm bigger than that". Or even though she successfully won the struggle to get her zip all the way up... there's no guarantee it'll stay there.

Whether her oops moment is weight related or not - it always works for me.

If you like fit girls slowly gaining, like mortified moments of truth with supportive partners (and can handle the weight loss angle - because in the end - she's happy), you will like this story: http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/597163/Eileen-Walsh-bursting-dress-weight-4st-health-diet-police-officer

A FEW years ago I was working on patrol with the police and attended an incident where a member of the public spotted me at the scene. Later on, he rang the station to ask if he could speak to me, as he was a potential witness. As he didn’t know my name he left a description – “big lass with a pretty face”.

When I saw it in the police log, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. I was a size 16 and didn’t feel overweight but started to wonder if that’s how people really saw me?

Before joining the police at 19, I’d never had any issues with my weight. I’d been a size 10 gymnast with a six-pack stomach and could eat anything I wanted.

... ...

When I met my now fiancé Rob through work – he’s a police constable – we clicked immediately. My weight was never an issue for him and he proposed within six months.

But being athletic and 6ft 2in tall, he can eat whatever he likes and never put on an ounce. We both like to cook together and as I was so happy, I never thought about how my weight was creeping up.

The turning point came in November 2011.

Rob and I were getting ready to attend an annual police ball and I picked out a black dress that I loved. It was a size 16 but it wouldn’t zip up. Rob had to pull the dress together and I held my breath.

As I was getting into the taxi, the zip broke and the dress ripped wide open. Devastated, I ran back into the house in tears – nothing like that had happened before. I ended up wearing a less flattering black dress and felt like a beached whale.

Unstaged photos of such situations can be hard to find, and are impossible to find in weight related situations when she's so mortified that she flees "back into the house in tears".

But, some of you may like the attached webfinds! :)

Disclaimer: I have no idea of the actual circumstances of these webfinds, and yes, most of these girls are still slim... so you'll have to use your imagination and picture them at the start of a weighty journey. :)

3644644631_f71cf658e8_o.jpg

B-dyQ1DIAAA0l-K.jpg

BFOfa3mCcAAu5tc.jpg

CAR4DSIU8AIZFPL.jpg

fbe99c4cab9711e28d1822000a1f8cf0_7.jpg

feiring.jpg

rip.jpg

BGfMohHCEAEQaID.jpg