Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 3:55 PM, jakemcduck said:

If she loses weight for the wedding it will be temporary.  The honeymoon will bring back all the weight she lost plus some.  You'll see.

I hope so...I get the feeling that maybe her b/f finally proposed knowing her ego would compel her to lose weight -- he'd always been reluctant to do so, at least until she suddenly ballooned up so precipitously over the last 6 months or so (if anything her weight gain seemed to be ACCELERATING, omg!).

Anyway, this is my dream...

147.thumb.jpg.62196feee0359d49d788d0fe3aa701f3.jpg

Just one more Twinkie, Kris...:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

She is looking good, you can see the beginnings of a belly....I'm guessing she was hovering around 160-170 there. :wub:

Being from August 2015 this is quite possibly the last body shot of her before she started to really pack on the pounds. Surprised I've never seen it before, as I've scoured the web for anything recent - but 99% of pics are from her GH days.

I'm really hoping she doesn't drop too much, as her wedding will be the one occasion where she won't be able to avoid full-body pics of herself *crosses fingers*

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, backgammonroyalist said:

I think she has a mental illness because I just looked at her Instagram and she does not look 190 pounds. I think she says that to get people to encourage her to exercise etc and she's anorexic because the gain I see is of about ten pounds and most. Sorry to rain on the parade but she's really off. 

Thing is she's posted no body pics of herself since hitting the 170s, never mind the 190s, and given her ego I highly doubt she'd be exaggerating her weight. 

What I'm really, really hoping for is that she won't have lost much come November when she'll have no control over people taking full-length pics of her at her wedding...but realisticallyI expect she'll crash diet in the last couple of months to get there, sadly :( 

3 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

I wish her "guy" would post pics of her...I suspect her ass would rival Kim K.'s by now...

This is why I'm so sure about my prediction.  How many times have we heard this before?  She's living in gym clothes for Pete's sake.  She's a fat girl, she just hasn't accepted it.  But just because she hasn't accepted it doesn't mean it isn't so.

Given that she'll have to get her dress fitting 6-8 weeks before the nuptials that will only give her to mid-September to lose the weight...just a little over 4 months form now.

Hopefully she'll take it slow and realize too late that she won't meet her target weight in time, and have to settle for people taking endless snaps of her in November at a higher weight than she'd intended. 

One thing I'm really hopeful though is that post-wedding she'll be moving full-time to Australia, a place where has no work (and little social life) and pretty much just sits around the house all day. She'd better not throw out those gym clothes ;) 

Of course it also means we'll likely never get any body pics of her...but reading her blogs in which she constantly stresses out over weight gain is triggering in itself :) 

Oh, and on her FB recently:

IMG_0455.thumb.JPG.053097f27e8375ad2af91174125b0f54.JPG

Keep right on eating @ Dunking Dunuts, Kris! :wub:

Kris finally did a Periscope session yesterday, her first in months -- and in full gym attire, no less :P

Although she didn't show much (the camera being closely zoomed in on her face), she did on occasion (unwittingly) tease an increasingly spectacular cleavage: her bustline has come so far since her early GH days, and all due to weight --  to think some people used to speculate she'd had a boob job lol

Best bits: she confirmed once again that she's a stress eater, and her wedding (and subsequent move to Australia) has her stressed beyond measure. She's almost freaking out at having to choose a dress next week as she yet to lose any weight, and now has reduced her goal from 125 lbs to 155. But hopefully she won't meet that one, either. I want to see full body wedding pics of Kris in the 170s at the very least! I'm hoping she won't notice the clock ticking until it's too late to change much (even last night she kept saying how the wedding was 7 months away when it's actually just 6 lol).

She's also freaking out at having to find a post-wedding job in Australia, which is something she's clearly loathing -- which only adds to her stress :P

IMG_0478.thumb.PNG.8f2a1a420452bf8e670fd958951f6cdc.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Person said:

Wait is this what she looks like now or is this from awhile back? Cause if it's now, she looks good but I think in my mind I just had her looking bigger

That's from two years ago (when she weighed in at 177 pounds) during her last paranormal conference -- but there are virtually ZERO body shots of her from that period (to say nothing of now), so it's nice to see a fan photo, knowing she's packed on almost a full twenty pounds more since then. One can only imagine now...