Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

18 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

I like her at 177 too, but I don't think this is tops for her.  She's committed to her figure at the moment. But she had to be more committed to cheeseburgers to gain that last 40 in the first place. I just think sooner or later there will be more Kris to love.

I so hope you're right...I just wish she'd come back to tv so we could drool over her luscious figure...she keeps teasing various tv projects that never seem to come to fruition :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 1:07 AM, jakemcduck said:

Mmmhmm and you know with a comment like that she's higher than 177 now.  I'm going to guess in the 180s.

Gawds I hope so...the notion of Kris in the 180s just excites me so much... :wub:

This is a pic from two years ago...to think she's packed on twenty pounds since then!

She has to get back on tv -- and soon! Time is running out for her...

Kris Williams 16.jpg

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 7:20 PM, jakemcduck said:

She posted on FB about doing her last paranormal event on the USS Hornet last night.  Hopefully we'll get a few shots of her, hip huggin jeans and all.No luck

No luck for us, looks like...I wish some of the people/fans participating in the event would post pics!

On a lightly more positive note, she's been asking of late what her fans would like to see more of, and so many are answering "More you!" If only she realized just how literal those folks are being ;) 

Oh, the money she could make if she just set up a FA site of herself...omg... :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Been quite curious about Kris Williams since seeing her posted on this thread I found the following instagram account quite interesting, shared from her Twitter:

https://www.instagram.com/healthylivingsabitch/

Looks like she has settled in over 195 pounds now, based on her latest post. This isn't the first time she's discussed her weight either, as it seems like it has been on a steady climb for quite a long time now. Looks like she's gained close to additional 20 pounds in the last year. I know there have been several posts on this thread documenting her weight, which had climbed over 180 by last fall.

http://healthylivingsabitch.com/2016/01/weigh-in-and-2-week-game-plan/

Back from the fall:

http://www.kriswilliams.com/clean-eating-challenge/

Pretty amazing that someone that used to model and be on TV has continued gaining so much weight after the fact. Seems like her threshold number was 160 for quite awhile. She blew past that to the tune of another 35 pounds. Pretty amazing that she is so open about it.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 6.41.02 PM.png

13 hours ago, maxymumspyder said:

Been quite curious about Kris Williams since seeing her posted on this thread I found the following instagram account quite interesting, shared from her Twitter:

https://www.instagram.com/healthylivingsabitch/

Looks like she has settled in over 195 pounds now, based on her latest post. This isn't the first time she's discussed her weight either, as it seems like it has been on a steady climb for quite a long time now. Looks like she's gained close to additional 20 pounds in the last year. I know there have been several posts on this thread documenting her weight, which had climbed over 180 by last fall.

http://healthylivingsabitch.com/2016/01/weigh-in-and-2-week-game-plan/

Back from the fall:

http://www.kriswilliams.com/clean-eating-challenge/

Pretty amazing that someone that used to model and be on TV has continued gaining so much weight after the fact. Seems like her threshold number was 160 for quite awhile. She blew past that to the tune of another 35 pounds. Pretty amazing that she is so open about it.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 6.41.02 PM.png  170   727.58 kB

Wow! I thought she'd stopped out at 180, and the thought she might one day hit 200 was just a faint, forlorn hope...but she's so so close!!

Of course, she has no job, just pretty much sits around her boyfriend's house in Australia when she isn't cruising (& eating!) -- she's pretty much burned her bridges where tv work is concerned, so hopefully she'll continue to sit (& gain!) for a good long while...I'm starting to believe she might actually touch 200 at this rate!

Sadly though, her ego is such that we'll never see body pics of her at that weight -- which is a crime, as when she gains it goes to all the right places...she was born to be curvy!

Still, though...come on, girl, just a little more...you're just a shade over three pounds away...one big-ass cheesecake should do it! <3

^ I hope so...

I've noticed some of her Instagram comments on the pic of her 196-pound weight seem rather ambiguous: "Great!", "This is cool", "Lovely!", "Nice picture!", "This is wonderful", etc -- makes me wonder if some of her followers are secretly turned on by her gaining ;)

Here's my pathetic attempt at a 196-pound Kris morph:

58b0ae9303197_KrisWilliams22a.thumb.jpg.c4ae8e20f4bff1942ee8bb08bf3f9403.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

She's just arrived in LA, tweeting "exciting, happy news is coming"; of course she's teased stuff countless times before only to have it fall through or to be something decidedly UNexciting such as starting a genealogy blog or some such...doubt very much she's coming back to TV given how many bridges she's burned over the years.

Best part is that she snapped a pic of a rather hearty-looking lunch (& accompanying wine), so hopefully she's still hovering somewhere in the mid-190's... *crosses fingers*

9 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

I think she got engaged.

Yeah, that was her "big news"...unfortunately it means she's almost certain to lose her extra weight as there's no way she'll be able to avoid full-body photographs during her wedding, and her ego is entirely too big to allow pics of her at 195 pounds to get out, so...:( *cries*