Kris Williams

SapphicCurves

50 minutes ago, roosterchicken said:

She posted a screenshot of a fitness app on twitter yesterday that says she lost her first 5 lbs. It shows she is 198.8 lbs on 6/23/18 and has been hovering just over 200 for the past month.

Ohhh, so she was almost at 204 then — she actually beat her own record! I thought she looked so beautiful and soft in her cake baking vid *dances*

She’ll drop a few like she has countless times before, but she’ll come back...might she hit 205 (and a new personal record) before year’s end?

Wow. There is no way she is going to lose that much weight to get to her goal of 140 pounds. She is too far gone.

2 hours ago, jakemcduck said:

If you look at the top of the picture just posted it says starting weight 205.2. 

Yesssss! Kris is a growing girl!! 😍

Which means that after dropping 15 pounds for her wedding over the course of 6 months, she packed 17 back on in the same time since...beautiful!

And now that she’s back in Australia, with no wedding on the horizon and no tv work in the offing, I really think she’s going to put back everything she’s lost — and then some.

My dream of a 225-pound Kris might actually be possible *faints*

• 2 weeks later...

So she crept back up to 202.2 😍

She's determined to lose weight...but I figure if she didn't do it for her wedding (when she had a year to do it), and packed it all back on (and then some) afterward, she won't this time either. She's so gorgeous at anything 180+....the extra weight give her some lovely softness :) 

Also, she's said many times she wants to have kids....but hasn't started yet, and she'll be 38 soon. Even if she does whittle her way back to the 180s she'll put it right back come her first pregnancy...

• 1 month later...

So despite an all-out, renewed commitment to losing weight, Kris is only down to 199 pounds in the last month and a half — barely a 3 pound drop, which is as much attributable to natural fluctuation as anything :)

I’d love to see her stabilize in the 200-220 pound range, as I think she curves and softness suit her so well — we’ll only ever see her in YouTube videos now anyway, given that her tv “window” is permanently closed

• 1 month later...

Oohhh, she’s making a cake video in sweltering heat and humidity...but because the fondant isn’t behaving properly at those temperatures she’s thinking about tossing it...I hope she doesn’t, because the prospect of a thick, juicy, sweltering Kris struggling to make a cake would be one epic video! Especially is she’s still hovering around 200 ❤️ 

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, roosterchicken said:

Her instagram story says she was 208.8 on Tuesday, and then lost 7 pounds in 3 days.

OMG she got up to almost 209?? I suspected she hadn’t lost much despite her vow to the contrary back in Feb 2018 (because if she had she’d be flaunting it), but I never suspected she would be even HEAVIER — gawds she must look delicious now! Hope she makes another cake baking vid at some point soon! 😍

Looks like my dream of a 215-pound Kris might not be so far from reality after all 😍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

She’s totally doing it. She’s finally realizing that she’ll never be given any tv work unless it’s paranormal stuff and knows that at 38, her opportunities are running out. I’m betting she joins Amy Bruno and Adam Berry on their Kindred Spirits paranormal show as there’s no way Jason Hawks would ever accept her back on his Ghost Hunters reboot. Either way, seeing a 200-pound, 40-something Kris ghost hunting would be the hottest thing ever 😍

0B89B94F-1782-44B7-A8DC-3AE8EAF59894.thumb.jpeg.ebde3086050e0a52d575d3613784abe9.jpeg6002D149-A23A-4F8C-A789-6B67D7F35331.thumb.jpeg.ddf58f938eae0ee7393c5cb5e7160d53.jpeg

3 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

She’s totally doing it. She’s finally realizing that she’ll never be given any tv work unless it’s paranormal stuff and knows that at 38, her opportunities are running out. I’m betting she joins Amy Bruno and Adam Berry on their Kindred Spirits paranormal show as there’s no way Jason Hawks would ever accept her back on his Ghost Hunters reboot. Either way, seeing a 200-pound, 40-something Kris ghost hunting would be the hottest thing ever 😍

0B89B94F-1782-44B7-A8DC-3AE8EAF59894.thumb.jpeg.ebde3086050e0a52d575d3613784abe9.jpeg6002D149-A23A-4F8C-A789-6B67D7F35331.thumb.jpeg.ddf58f938eae0ee7393c5cb5e7160d53.jpeg

Why would  Jason Hawks never accept Kris back? sorry I´ve never watched any of those shows.

3 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Why would  Jason Hawks never accept Kris back? sorry I´ve never watched any of those shows.

She actually has a rather toxic personality — she often describes herself as sarcastic but it’s really more caustic than sarcastic. I’d long heard rumblings from some GH members over the years that she was difficult to work with, which I suspect might be why Jason packed her off to GHI back in 2011. Looks-wise, she’s an absolute goddess though — even more so now with a few more years and weight on her 😍

What makes this even more enticing is that I remember how she often complained that she couldn’t follow a nutrition regime while making GH/GHI, which is why she went from 120 to 160 pounds over the show’s run — can you imagine her coping with that kind of gain once more?? Omg...

• 3 months later...