The Big Squeeze

maxymumspyder

This is a short vignette, inspired by some real life events, with some use of dramatic license. Enjoy!

Nastassia looked over at her roommate’s bureau. She always hated that picture from freshman year. She was 20 pounds heavier after a few months of dining hall food, late nights, and long parties. It brought back thoughts of a softening mid-section and an entire wardrobe full of clothes that were either too tight, or didn’t fit at all. What compounded things was how podgy she looked next to her beautiful roommate, Laura.

“Gross,” Nastassia muttered to herself, seeing a bowl of finished salsa con queso sitting next to the picture on the bureau. “She never cleans up after herself.”

That wasn’t just the only thing littering the room. Nastassia walked across the room, her thin 5’9" frame moved gracefully towards Laura’s desk, grabbing three empty cans of Coca Cola Classic and throwing them in the garbage bin.

“This isn’t a pig pen,” Nastassia angrily uttered.

Nastassia stopped and smiled. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Those 20 additional pounds were now a distant memory. She stood up straight, utilizing all over her 5 feet 9 inches, looking proudly in the mirror. Her legs were long and slender, begging any man that she met to have them wrapped around their waist. The beautiful blond’s tummy was flat, as she lifted up her shirt and patted it lightly, impressed with the faint outline of abdominal muscles, all while maintaining a feminine look. While she had lost a little bit in her breasts, they still stood proudly, jutting out far past her flat midsection. Her jawline had recovered from the dining hall food binges and late night light beer bloat, giving her an elegant look that was trumped only by her perfectly porcelain skin.

It was easy to see why she was asked by a budding photographer to model recently.

The statuesque blond pulled herself from her own reflection to notice a pile of jeans and a skirt left carelessly on the floor.

“Hmm.”

Nastassia grabbed the little black micro skirt and smiled. She checked the tag.

“Thought so.”

The blond took off her tight jeans, stepped into the skirt, and shimmied it up her body with ease. It fit her perfectly.

*FLASHBACK*

“I don’t think that will fit me, Laura,” said Nastassia, looking awkwardly into the dressing room mirror.

“Oh come on, I think it will!” replied Laura.

“I don’t think I’m a 4 right now! You should try it on,” replied Nastassia, feeling her heavy lunch sink into her stomach.

Laura smiled. Without thinking twice, she unbuttoned her jeans, revealing a pair of satin, leopard print panties beneath. She shimmied out of the jeans with ease.

Nastassia looked at her roommate with jealous - her long reddish-brown hair was shiny and perfect. Her brown eyes were fierce, her facial features defied, and her red lips were perfectly pouty and plump. Her chest was a firm, perky B-cup, with delicious cleavage protruding from her black tank top. Her stomach was flat and toned, with no hint of fat anywhere to be found. She had the look of someone that worked out 5 days a week. However, Laura didn’t, she was just born this way.

The brunette stepped into the skirt. It went right up her legs and thighs without a problem. Nastassia looked at Laura’s perfect bubble butt. It was just big enough to grab the attention of male onlookers, all without being too big. It contrasted perfectly with her tight waistline.

“Can you help me zip it? It’s in the back.”

Nastassia nodded. The zipper went up perfectly, without any effort. The skirt looked incredible on Laura.

“Can you hand me my Coke too?”

The blond nodded again, feeling her stomach bunch up, as she reached down to grab the soda.

*PRESENT DAY*

“Bet it doesn’t fit her n…”

Just then, the door swung open. Laura emerged in her bathrobe, fresh from the shower.

“Oh hey!”

“Wow, that skirt looks great on you… Is it mi…”

“Yeah, it’s yours! I found it on the floor,” said Nastassia gleefully.

Laura looked down at the floor, her soft chin pooling up in the process. “Yeah, I had taken it out.”

“Yeah, I found it on the floor while I was cleaning up after you,” Nastassia smiled, eyeing up her roommate, taking particular note of her soft, doubling chin.

“Yeah, I forgot to put it back,” replied Laura, looking on in envy at her roommate.

“Well, let me take it off, you should wear it today!” said Nastassia, “Do you think you can unzip this for me?”

Nastassia turned her back towards Laura. While she had a smaller ass than Laura did that day in the dressing room, it still fit her quite well. Laura looked on with jealously, as she unzipped the back of the skirt and watched her taller roommate allow the skirt to fall effortlessly to the floor. Laura took note of how long and lean her legs were, and how well the sexy, lacy red panties fit her rear end.

“Oh, I don’t think so. It’ll get cold later,” replied Laura.

“It’s going to be 90 out today, plus, you’ll turn heads,” said Nastassia, anxiously trying to coax her roommate into the skirt.

Laura stared blankly at the skirt on the floor. She knew the truth and it had nothing to do with the weather reported for that day.

“I’m just excited it fits me! Getting back down to 120 has really done me wonders. Do you remember buying it? It used fit you perfectly.”  

Laura stood silent, feeling a growing rumble in her tummy. She had just finished a bagel before going into the shower. Laura took particular note in the past tense Nastassia used when discussing the skirt. It USED to fit her perfectly.

“Don’t you have class this morning? retorted Laura, ignoring the comment.

“No, it was canceled today. I am going to enjoy the day! What are you going to wear anyway?”

Laura frowned. She was hoping Nastassia was going to be at class while she got ready.

“I don’t know,” said Laura, semi-solemnly.

“What about that khaki skirt you bought last summer? You looked slamming in that,” said Nastassia.

“Probably not,” said Laura, trying to think of an audible to call at the line of scrimmage to change the conversation.

“Do you mind if I wear it?”

Laura shuddered as she pondered a reply. The brunette looked over at the clock and realized she was going to be late for class. The brunette needed Nastassia to leave the room so she could get dressed.

“Go for it,” said Laura. “There’s still some bagels left, if you’re hungry.”

“No thanks,” said Nastassia, “I have some emails to answer anyway. So go ahead and get changed.”

Laura was stuck. Nastassia wasn’t leaving. She was going to have to change in front of her roommate.

“Besides, you don’t need to be bashful! We change in front of each other all the time.”

What Nastassia said was partially true. Nastassia changed in front of her all the time, and jealously burned within her each time she did so.

Laura looked at the clock again. She was going to be late.

“I guess…” said Laura, reluctantly.

Laura undid the tie on her robe. Nastassia suddenly perked up. This was the first time she had laid eyes on her roommate in such a prone situation in a long time.

Immediately, Nastassia’s eyes were drawn to Laura’s tummy. She had a prominent, toneless paunch that lolled ever so slightly over her plain, grey cotton panties. It was pale, lacking all sense of muscle tone, complete with a light lazy line right below her navel. Her thighs were beefy, littered lightly with cellulite, not unlike that of a veteran mother, equal parts pulpy and sausage like, maintaining the same quality all the way to her ankles.

Laura turned a light shade of red as Nastassia continued studying her body.

As the robe came off, Nastassia noticed a distinct ring of fat encircling her panties. Furthermore, she noticed that same ring of fat mimicked around her purple bra, noting how bad it pinched her ribcage. Her skin was pale and quite sensitive. While Laura had never worked out before, she did have toned upper arms. Nastassia noted how porky her upper arms had become. This was exactly what she was expecting, given the changes in Laura’s face, which was now lightly littered with pimples. Not too mention, her once angular jaw structure had given way to chipmunk cheeks and a soft double chin.

“Could you hand me that pair of jeans,” said Laura.

Nastassia grabbed a pair of jeans off the ground.

“No not tho…”

“Oh come on, these are your hot jeans! Just wear them,” said Nastassia, stalking over towards her much shorter and pudgier roommate. Laura stood 5 feet 5 inches tall, but felt much shorter in this situation. And fatter.

Nastassia handed Laura the jeans. Did she want to admit to her roommate they didn’t fit? Her mind raced. Had she even tried them on last night? Maybe they did fit?

“…Thanks”

Laura grabbed the jeans reluctantly and stepped into them. The slight motion of bending over caused her pliable stomach to pool into two distinct rolls of soft fat. She grimaced she began pulling the jeans up. Suddenly, they stopped at her knees.

“I don’t think these…”

“They must have shrunk in the wash, Laura!”

“Yeah… Yeah! I think they did,” said Laura, feeling positively chubby with the jeans stuck at her thighs. Maybe now Nastassia would leave.

“I bet these jeans will though!” said Nastassia, hastily pulling the jeans off of Laura before she could reply. Laura felt so weak and powerless in the moment.

“Nast…. I dunn… uggh”

Nastassia grabbed another pair of jeans off the floor. These had been purchased a few months earlier.

“Try these on.”

Laura felt intimidated by Nastassia’s forcefulness. She obliged.

These jeans at least made it up past her knees as they were a bigger size. Three sizes bigger to be exact. Nastassia stood by as she watched Laura struggled to get them over her thighs. Each motion contorted her thick thighs into painful, pudding filled forms. Laura felt a growing irritation inside her as she fought with the jeans. Nastassia simply looked on and smiled.

“Looks like quite a workout, Laura.”

Laura felt embarrassed, and suddenly determined. With a great heft, she managed to get them over her ass. She sat down on the bed, almost in celebration, not realizing the large pool of pot belly that formed at the flaps.

“Phew…”

“You still need to button them, Laura!” Nastassia laughed. “Did you shrink these too?”

Laura was already beat red from the effort exerted to the jeans over her trunk.

“I’ve… I’ve gained some weight.”

Nastassia looked over at the empty soda cans. “Do you want a soda to hydrate, Jesus girl!”

Laura laid back on the bed, trying to get the flaps to close.

Nastassia watched her roommate fight with the jeans, her muffin top aggressively leaking over the jeans. Each effort making her look fatter, lazier, and more out of shape.

“Help me,” said Laura, as frustration overtook embarrassment.

Nastassia grinned. “Okay!”

The blond rushed over, grabbing the flaps of the jeans tight to Laura’s body. She could feel the fat of her middle on the backside of her hand. Her suspicions had been confirmed. Laura was getting fat.

“How much weight have you gained anyway!?”

“UGHHHH… A lot… Just help me! I’m late!!!!” said Laura, struggling to get the jeans fastened.

“Tell me!”

“ERRGGHHH… what????”

“Seriously, how much weight have you gained!?”

Laura ignored the line of questioning, each attempt at fastening the jeans coming tantalizingly close, but failing at the last moment. She had gotten too fat for her fat pants.

Nastassia looked down at her plump, out of shape roommate. This was too good to be true.

“Just help me!”

The struggle continued on for another minute. Final, Laura took a deep breath and motioned for Nastassia to stop. After collecting herself, she sat up.

“Almost 30 pounds, okay. Nothing I own fucking fits me anymore. Help me out of these things so I can put on some sweats and go to class, OK?”

Nastassia laughed, she couldn’t help herself. Her hot roommate had gained all the weight she lost, plus more.

“Sure thing,” said Nastassia, slowly and painstakingly peeling the pants off of Laura. She was amazed at how pudgy her formerly hot roommate had become and was enjoying every soft inch of it.

“Thank you! My sweats are in the top drawer.”

“You can get those yourself, and clean up after yourself too! You’re late for class.”

Right now, it's a stand alone. However, it is part of a much longer story arc that I have wanted to explore for a very long time. I am going to wait to see what type of response it gets and I might consider actually fleshing out a multi-part story, like was originally intended.

Love it. Your descriptions of weight gain are peerless. I'd love for you to turn it into a full story, detailing Nass' gain and Laura's teasing, leading to the slow weight loss for Natt and denial of gain for Laura, ending in the climax in this post, or maybe even go further if you feel like it has the potential for it. Maybe Laura's attempt for weight loss leading in failure, only leaving her worse off? I can't wait to see if you choose to do something with it.

Guest Steatopygist

Double plus like!

Hoping she pulls on her sweats and sees her thighs have worn a hole right through them.

Now she has to hobble into class several minutes late, praying her jeans don't burst.

Guest moreb92

fantastic bit of writing...would love to see it as part of a longer story.  You've a real talent for this!

• 2 months later...