back after a long hiatus.

Sammit_to_hell

I was on this site years ago, but life happened. Well, nursing school and child birth happened and I found myself too busy to hardly ever get online. I had to create a new profile bc I couldn't reset my password on my old one for some reason.. My name is Samantha, but most call me Sammi. I'm 24 and I live in Mississippi. I have gained over 100 lbs in 3 years and it took a toll on my self esteem. Hoping maybe this site can help me restore some of my confidence.

post-46550-14513616797753_thumb.png

post-46550-14513616799514_thumb.jpg

post-46550-14513616802101_thumb.jpg

Hi Sammi!

I somehow remind that face so I have no true clue about your former account to be honest! Congrats for being a mom now, madame!

And finishing (?) the nursing school!

I have gained over 100 lbs in 3 years and it took a toll on my self esteem. Hoping maybe this site can help me restore some of my confidence.

It´s quite sad to hear you have lost your self-confidence about your looks, Sammi as you are a bombshell for sure! There have been lots of successful BBW erotic models that can´t take pace with your beauty!

All the best,

Chris