Dascha Polanco

zachi

• 10 months later...
Guest justvisiting

There wasn't a Dascha Polanco thread on Curvage until now?  What!?

She's hot!  I remember when I first saw her, I thought that here was finally an actress/celebrity with a body I thought was killer!

I think she did lose some weight and then regained some?  Or something like that.  I don't really know.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I don't know what to make of her.  Sometimes I think she looks pretty like she does here other times she just has that bulldog droopy face look.  She will probably always go up and down in weight.  She really has a very soft un-toned body at any weight though.  She looks really nice in the dress here........

She lost a little weight, but didn't keep it off long.

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

I don't know what to make of her.  Sometimes I think she looks pretty like she does here other times she just has that bulldog droopy face look.  She will probably always go up and down in weight.  She really has a very soft un-toned body at any weight though.  She looks really nice in the dress here........

I mean, she's not hands down gorgeous without debate, but she's generally pretty cute and pretty much always sexy curvy.  Some people really go for that droopy puppy dog face too.  I think she's got the kind of beauty some people are really going to like and others won't be into so much.

Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! She gained back and she is hottier than ever ! What a body ! and look at those thighs !

And her face and facial expression are so attractive and such a turn on for me !

Thanks a lot King-schultz for that video and KVog67 for the pics.

• 2 months later...