Ideas to create female weight gain stories.

well1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A while back I brainstormed some ideas for stories I wanted to try writing, but then lost the motivation (and the paper I brainstormed onto) and never wrote them. I just turned my desk upside-down to find the paper, and you can have the ideas since I'm doing jack-all with them.

1. A college girl is secretly being fattened up by her roommate. Constantly ordering takeout and offering to share, supplying weight gain shakes and telling her they're "appetite suppressants", re-calibrating the bathroom scale, etc.

2. Newlyweds take an "eating tour" honeymoon. I read a story like this once at Dimensions, where the couple rents a Winnebago and tours the Southwest, but you could also think Eat Pray Love sans the praying.

3. Puberty ends up far too generous to one girl, and so she attempts to bulk out hoping the rest of her figure "catches up" with her overdeveloped chest.

4. A "Jekyll and Hyde" scenario, except Hyde is less evil and more just ravenously hungry and promiscuous.

5. After gaining the Freshman 15 and then some, a college coed tries to stop the gaining by taking up a sport, only to find that her talent (and newfound passion) lies in weightlifting. Her coach and the rest of her team make it crystal clear that the gaining has just begun!

6. A tall, lanky pagan priestess catches the eye of a "fertility spirit" and finds herself growing more bountiful by the day.

Good luck!

• 3 years later...