Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty

This is how her bodies looking like at the moment. this Pic was released yesterday from her recent trip to Hawaii. That midsection has never looked softer and thicker. And those tits are spilling out all over the hand bra these days 

The diets not working for her.

VyDku9u.jpg

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 03/08/2016 at 1:38 PM, Guest said:

The combination of all those squats and a little extra fat making its way onto that impressive physique of Sara's, her body is no longer recognisable from her playboy and attack of the show days.

But talk about being genetically blessed, being born with that naturally hot slim body (and pretty cute face), that has paved the way for her whole modelling and TV career and when she finally does start to put on weight it makes its way to all the right places.

Her tits and ass (and now thighs), seem to be growing by the week, but somehow, despite it now becoming obviously thicker, she is managing to contain that model waistline (just) enough to continue her career of stripping down in front of the camera and have men drool over her body.

Surely that waistline cant hold out much longer

okP4WSb.jpg  935   112.38 kB

Judging by her recent pics and that very impressive side boob in the first pic below alot of Sara's weight gain continues to make its way to her continuously growing now huge tits and ass, but now the fats starting to spread and makes its way onto the rest of her body. 

In that second photo you can see Sara's developing a nice thick set of fat American thighs. And that waistline is no longer holding out either, it's continued to get softer and thicker and now all that growing soft fat is making its way around her middle, burying her slim toned midsection.

and forget just losing her abs,  judging by that last photo Sara Jean Underwood is getting fat.

Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-57-45.png

Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-59-14.png

Screenshot_2016-11-15-09-00-46.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
22 hours ago, lovecurvefat said:

yummmmmmm she's growing 

Yep, sara's body is definitely growing.

Here's a couple of before and afters of that growing body. Sara's not so skinny anymore 

Screenshot_2016-11-16-06-19-45.png

Screenshot_2016-11-15-09-00-46.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

Those abs have been buried under a growing layer of fat and that slim, toned midsection that Sara has been showing off in front of the camera years is gone and has gotten soft and thick. 

The result of getting slack in the gym or is Sara indulging a little too much these days?

Screenshot_2016-11-16-06-18-50.png

Screenshot_2016-11-16-10-25-39.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

Sara's always had such an incredibly slim and toned body, in general societies views she has gone through life with a near perfect, flawless body. Now for the first time in her life Sara is having to deal with weight gain and watching and feeling that perfect body of hers getting chubby.

Sara Underwood is (has been) one of those chicks who is fully aware of what a incredibly great body she has and how hot she is and has enjoyed playing it and showing it off for all its worth over the years.

All these years of having an I'm so hot attitude and such confidence in her hot body and looks, i wonder how Sara is dealing with experiencing that once perfect body of hers getting a little chubby and even facing the once improbable prospect, but now real possibility of getting fat.

I'm not sure how well Sara's going to deal with being a chubby chick.

Screenshot_2016-11-16-06-18-24.png

VyDku9u.jpg

14 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Here's a couple of before and afters of that growing body. Sara's not so skinny anymore 

it's awesome that you can still see hints of her abs but is now covered in the layer of fat. she's still fit but not slim and toned fit. but more of a average-built fit kinda deal she's still in a decent shape but no where like the model-type body anymore.

in the last picture with the orange underwear you can see the softness directly above it. it's not easy for her to keep the ultra thin yet with assets anymore. she's not a slim young model with assets, now becoming a woman, softer and softer. yet she's still super attractive. yuummmm

Guest Hotty2fatty
1 hour ago, sdd619 said:

Yeah I have seen no difference from start to finish. Any weight people claim she has gain. I think is very delusional.

Did you even look at those before and after pics? The changes in her body and weight gain are pretty clear. By her own and model standards she's gotten chubby.

As for 'getting' fat, more hopeful than delusional. And I think your confusing 'getting' fat wit being fat. Sara Underwood is not fat, but in 2016 she's been getting fat. She's got a long way to go being fat and it may never happen, but the early (hopefull) signs are there.

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 15/11/2016 at 0:41 PM, extra_m13 said:

she is sexy. but i think we aver over positive

Your probably right, but Sara Jean Underwood has been my favorite slim model over the year's, very cute, and a love to show off my body attitude, and a body that would make anyone, including many other slightest gain playboy models feel fat.

Up until 12 months ago I didn't think it would even be possible for Sara to gain weight, with what appeared to be a naturally slim body and very active lifestyle. Add that to a clear vanity and that body of hers being, to date, her only source of income and claim for sought after attention and fame I never thought she'd actually let herself put on a few pounds, let alone let her body to start getting a little chubby.

I always thought the first couple of pound's would be met with a strict diet and extreme exercise to keep her perfect body perfect, but for 12 month's now the extra pound's have kept coming without Sara being able to or really put in an effort to stop them and lose them.

So yeah, I know am overexcited by her gain and overly positive about the possibility of her getting fat, but until recently I didn't think it would be possible for Sara Underwood to gain more than a couple of pound's, let alone start getting chubby and there actually be ANY possibility of her getting fat.

Yep, I'm loving this.

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 16/11/2016 at 10:03 AM, Hotty2fatty said:

On closer inspection of this comparison I've noticed that Sara's even starting to get a little fat around her pussy.

I hope Sara knows that there is a whole untapped market of followers that she could continue to get naked for if she gets fat, that would meet her need to have others constantly tell her how hot she and her amazing body is.

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 15/11/2016 at 2:53 AM, SS123 said:

She said on Snapchat that she's at some fitness retreat for the next week. Will be interesting to see what her body is like when she comes out of it. Obviously she has a bit of muscle tone just now but perhaps she'll lose some of the softness that she's obviously gained.

Failed 28 day detox diet, reliance on diet pills and now a one week fitness retreat, it sounds like she's getting a little desperate to drop a few pounds. Well she's noticed that extra chub, and recent diet/supplements/ fitness retreat would suggest that she's starting to get a little self conscious about how chubby her bodies looking. Of course in my mind I'd also like to think that she's not only starting to get a little self conscious about how that body of hers, that she's been so confident in for so many years is looking, but also might be  getting a little embarrassed that people might be noticing that her bodies getting a little chubby. 

Anyway, I like that she's opting for quick fix options. In 2016 Sara's metabolism, diet and lifestyle= weight gain. Thanks to Snapchat I've seen how often Sara loves to party and get drunk regularly and it seems that she can't take a car trip without constantly snacking on potato chips or cheezos. it kinda looks like she's started taking that hot slim body for granted and permanent, and doesn't realise that if she eats and drinks like a fatty she'll become a fatty.

These quick fix options may get some short term results,  but unless she changes her lifestyle weight gain is her norm now.

Guest Hotty2fatty
1 hour ago, mathushan said:

udvi1vp7p3cz.jpg p4wy4l64u5o9.jpg 0rpqmfanw3k6.jpg

animated gif
4kabuv8q529t.jpg

Old, old pics.

Sara released some new pics on the weekend from a photo shoot she's on at the moment.

Unfortunately, her exercise retreat has worked for her. Her bodies still not as toned as it used to be, but she's definitely dropped a few pound's.

She's a model, she was always going to desperately try and get her body back in shape at some stage. The question is can she maintain it. I'm guessing not, and  she will yo-yo diet and gain from this point out.

2016 for Sara Jean Underwood:

Started the year with abs, but has gradually put on weight all year, now in a one week concentrated effort she drops some pounds.

40 something weeks of weight gain, one week of sudden weight loss. She'll again start to slowly put it back on again and hopefully more.

Guest Hotty2fatty
Sara Underwood explaining her fat ass on Instagram:.          
116k likes
1d
  • saraunderwoodPeople keep saying I got ass implants. I appreciate that people think that, but honestly I just started eating more pancakes and ravioli ??