Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty

She's been caught in the cycle of slowly gaining over an extended time and then rapidly dropping the weight over the last few years. Here she is about 12 months ago after being in and out of health retreats for about 6 weeks in another to drop the extra pounds the year before. Sara got her slim body back and looks pretty proud of those almost abs.

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-36-20.png

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-34-19.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
19 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i concur... we are seeing something that it just aint there fellows

And Sara's body now, compared to the first pic of her past very skinny, toned body. And you can't see any body changes or weight gain?

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-31-57.png

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-31-30.png

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-30-50.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
19 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

i concur... we are seeing something that it just aint there fellows

And of course the skinny little bum to fat ass comparison. No gains to be seen there?

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-11-05.png

Screenshot_2018-05-14-15-15-24.png

49 minutes ago, akula1369 said:

Just making an observation

Are we serious right now? This is what someone smashed the report button on? For all you snowflake Millennials out there in curvage land, just because someone has an opinion that doesn't mirror yours identically, don't waste my time with a freaking moderator report. Akula, do your thing dude.

Guest Hotty2fatty
3 hours ago, akula1369 said:

Sure, she's gained a little bit.  But you post so an incredible volume of uninteresting pictures and low-quality screenshots, all for someone who went from really skinny to just skinny/normal.

I do like the early stages of weight gain as well as girls getting fat. Particularly with girls like Sara  Underwood, who had those slim, toned, society ideal bodies, liked to flaunt them and were a little arrogant about how hot they are. I like the psychological aspects as much as the physical when a girl who thought she was so superior thanks to her slim hot body finds herself starting to struggle with her weight for the first time.

What do you think went through Sara Underwoods mind a few years back when she discovered that a layer of fat was starting to make its way onto her until perfect, toned body?

How  did she feel standing in front of her friends in a bikini the first few times knowing they could all see that she'd been putting on few pounds onto her normally perfect bikini body that they were all jealous of? How does she feel now when she strips off in front of people or the camera knowing there is no hiding that she's put on weight since her playboy playmate of the year days?

How does Sara feel now, after so many years of having that perfect, slim, toned body, she now finds herself repeatedly having to resort to extreme periods of exercise, diet and use of diet products to shed the extra pounds and get her slim body back, only to find with every attempt the pounds slowly keep making their way back onto her body?

I like this type of weight gain with the schadenfreude effect on the body arrogant hotty. I know it's not for everyone, but I know I'm not alone.

Guest Hotty2fatty

I like that after years of Sara being so confident in her body and that very slim waistline, flat stomach and trace of abs and flaunted them for years,  that over the last couple of weeks she is now only releasing pics that are hiding her midsection from front and side views. Becoming modest?

Here's a couple:

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-06-36.png

Screenshot_2018-05-17-14-55-52.png

Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-06-51.png

Screenshot_2018-05-14-15-18-28.png

Screenshot_2018-05-14-15-17-53.png

Screenshot_2018-05-14-15-15-08.png

11 hours ago, KFD said:

Are we serious right now? This is what someone smashed the report button on? For all you snowflake Millennials out there in curvage land, just because someone has an opinion that doesn't mirror yours identically, don't waste my time with a freaking moderator report. Akula, do your thing dude.

Well, I didn’t report the thread, so.......

Guest Hotty2fatty
7 hours ago, akula1369 said:

Well, I didn’t report the thread, so.......

Not sure how anyone could find what you said offensive, let alone reportable.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Sara Underwood is literally going to certain depths at the moment to hide her midsection. In this little clip she started waist deep with her back to the camera. She walks away from the camera to the far edge of the rock and lifts herself up a little to give us a cheeky little glimpse of her ass. Sara then takes a look down at her midsection before submerging tit deep into the water then turns around, makes her way to the pool edge and lifts just a little to get her tits out of the water which the then gives a massage for the camera and her followers. The tit show was of course for her paying followers.

It's so cute to see Sara being so modest (shy) about showing off her body at the moment. Certainly not shy about getting her tits out at the moment, been getting them out in 2018 more than she has in years. Another tits fully out picture from this shoot is in post just above.

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-56-42.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-57-15.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-57-38.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-58-09.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-58-31.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-59-25.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-59-40.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

If someone could explain to me how to save and post gifs and clips on a tablet it would be much appreciated so that I don't have to keep taking and posting these stills

I for one love this thread. I am totally turned on by the early stages of weight gain. There is nothing better than a former playboy playmate getting fat. Every major gain starts as a little gain. Think of Lucy Collette, Natalie Sawyer and Kelly Brook. These ladies are all stars of this forum. Look at Taylor Swift. She has put on her first 10-15 lbs. I do not know if she will get real big but her skinniest days are behind her for sure.

Keep posting about Sara. For those who do not appreciate this gain, just do not open this thread.

All the best !

Guest Hotty2fatty
11 hours ago, davidla1234 said:

I for one love this thread. I am totally turned on by the early stages of weight gain. There is nothing better than a former playboy playmate getting fat. Every major gain starts as a little gain. Think of Lucy Collette, Natalie Sawyer and Kelly Brook. These ladies are all stars of this forum. Look at Taylor Swift. She has put on her first 10-15 lbs. I do not know if she will get real big but her skinniest days are behind her for sure.

Keep posting about Sara. For those who do not appreciate this gain, just do not open this thread.

All the best !

Sara's skinniest days are behind her as well. After being so skinny for so long, how do you think Sara and Taylor are feeling about those extra 10-15 lbs they are carrying? 

And the prospect of more to come?

Guest Hotty2fatty

A quick peak at Sara's midsection in recent clip. Sara's waistline is looking nice and thick

Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-38-30.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-32-00.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-38-47.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-42-56.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

Sara used to show off a flat toned stomach in photo shoots, often doing a little hip twist that highlighted her abs.

That was then, this is now and Sara looks like she's starting to get a little bit of a belly

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-33-14.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-32-46.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-31-38.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-31-25.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-31-09.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-30-54.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-30-39.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-30-08.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-29-55.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-29-30.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-12-28-11.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
10 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Sara is having to sucking it in these days.

https://www.erome.com/i/1YIHWVVo

Sorry link didn't work. Sometimes Sara finds these leaked private follower videos and shuts them down

On 5/19/2018 at 5:18 PM, davidla1234 said:

All the best !

On 5/17/2018 at 11:49 AM, Hotty2fatty said:

I do like the early stages of weight gain as well as girls getting fat. Particularly with girls like Sara  Underwood, who had those slim, toned, society ideal bodies, liked to flaunt them and were a little arrogant about how hot they are. I like the psychological aspects as much as the physical when a girl who thought she was so superior thanks to her slim hot body finds herself starting to struggle with her weight for the first time.

What do you think went through Sara Underwoods mind a few years back when she discovered that a layer of fat was starting to make its way onto her until perfect, toned body?

How  did she feel standing in front of her friends in a bikini the first few times knowing they could all see that she'd been putting on few pounds onto her normally perfect bikini body that they were all jealous of? How does she feel now when she strips off in front of people or the camera knowing there is no hiding that she's put on weight since her playboy playmate of the year days?

How does Sara feel now, after so many years of having that perfect, slim, toned body, she now finds herself repeatedly having to resort to extreme periods of exercise, diet and use of diet products to shed the extra pounds and get her slim body back, only to find with every attempt the pounds slowly keep making their way back onto her body?

I like this type of weight gain with the schadenfreude effect on the body arrogant hotty. I know it's not for everyone, but I know I'm not alone.

I typically really enjoy the super skinny/ model weight gain to normal and pudgy to slightly chubby (western definition of chubby = asian defintion of full blown chubby).

The typical posts by @Hotty2fatty @bbgirllvr @schadenfreude and a few more i'm forgetting names. Sara definitely gained to little for my personal taste. Though why do people who dislike this post come and complain about it. The title does say slight gain (well, "sleight" gain whatever that means lol).

Cheers guys I love seeing the typical hot chick decays (as I am personally as well lol I am/was a male model).

Guest Hotty2fatty
2 hours ago, Avataг said:

angry bruce willis GIF

Thanks, and hopefully soon the  word slight also needs to be altered for the new title 'Sara Underwood gets fat'. I live in hope.