Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

8 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah 32 she's pretty much screwed. The diet supplements won't help either. While they would give her a short term result they aren't going to be effective in the long run. That along with her age have probably wrecked her metabolism to the point she won't be able to keep any excess weight off as easy as she would of during her playboy days. Also she seems to drink a fair bit of beer in those Instagram snaps certainly won't help things for her. 

Last thing. Fuck her ass is out of this world big now. 

I kinda like the thought that by overusing all those bogus diet supplements that her naturally slim body didn't need, she's fucked up her once high metabolism and she's going to wind up getting fat because of it

And yeah, that ass has gotten huge. It must feel strange for her, packing that big fat ass behind her, after having such a petite little bottom all these years.

52 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah 32 she's pretty much screwed. The diet supplements won't help either. While they would give her a short term result they aren't going to be effective in the long run. That along with her age have probably wrecked her metabolism to the point she won't be able to keep any excess weight off as easy as she would of during her playboy days. Also she seems to drink a fair bit of beer in those Instagram snaps certainly won't help things for her. 

Last thing. Fuck her ass is out of this world big now. 

The progression of Sara's growing ass:

1st- playboy days

2nd-in January 

3rd- now

ftop.ru_21872.jpg

Screenshot_2016-01-20-10-14-27.png

Screenshot_2016-08-29-07-34-32.png

2 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

I kinda like the thought that by overusing all those bogus diet supplements that her naturally slim body didn't need, she's fucked up her once high metabolism and she's going to wind up getting fat because of it

And yeah, that ass has gotten huge. It must feel strange for her, packing that big fat ass behind her, after having such a petite little bottom all these years.

Yeah ive seen a few of her much older content and if she was using them back then I would be shocked. Im sure a lot of it comes from the endorsments she does on Instagram and probably when she really started to get into the whole fitness thing. But these products like I have mentioned are really only for short term benefits and end up doing more damage in the long run. So I kind of think she fucked her body for no real reason.

Yeah I bet if she was still doing Playboy now they would have to go mega on the already obscene amount of airbrushing they do. Im pretty much considering her a PAWG now she may not be "fat" but she has a fat girl ass and slowly but surely she is losing her once highly toned mid-section. She honestly could end up looking like Holly Peers does at the moment.

3 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah that last pic is amazing. She clearly is wearing shorts that are a good size too small

Yeah, that ass demands a new wardrobe. Her body wouldn't fit into any of the clothes she wore a year ago, although I'd like to see her try. Bikini tops and bottoms have gone up a couple of sizes. Would love to see her squeeze those tits and ass into a bikini she was wearing a year ago 

4 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah ive seen a few of her much older content and if she was using them back then I would be shocked. Im sure a lot of it comes from the endorsments she does on Instagram and probably when she really started to get into the whole fitness thing. But these products like I have mentioned are really only for short term benefits and end up doing more damage in the long run. So I kind of think she fucked her body for no real reason.

Yeah I bet if she was still doing Playboy now they would have to go mega on the already obscene amount of airbrushing they do. Im pretty much considering her a PAWG now she may not be "fat" but she has a fat girl ass and slowly but surely she is losing her once highly toned mid-section. She honestly could end up looking like Holly Peers does at the moment.

Would love to see her wind up as chubby titty model 

1 hour ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Yeah, that ass demands a new wardrobe. Her body wouldn't fit into any of the clothes she wore a year ago, although I'd like to see her try. Bikini tops and bottoms have gone up a couple of sizes. Would love to see her squeeze those tits and ass into a bikini she was wearing a year ago 

Yeah maybe she can get away with wearing some types of small shorts since they are meant to be short and show a little ass. I noticed she wears a lot of moon kinis as well. I wonder if that isn't by choice. 

29 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah maybe she can get away with wearing some types of small shorts since they are meant to be short and show a little ass. I noticed she wears a lot of moon kinis as well. I wonder if that isn't by choice. 

Wears alot of them these days. Hiding that midsection?

She's got to be aware by now that she's putting on weight and be getting a little self conscious about her growing body.

But you wouldn't think that, watching her modelling on Snapchat 

7 minutes ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Wears alot of them these days. Hiding that midsection?

She's got to be aware by now that she's putting on weight and be getting a little self conscious about her growing body.

But you wouldn't think that, watching her modelling on Snapchat 

Yeah that is why I raised the point. Really has to be a calculated move on her part. But she clearly isn't at the point where she is hiding her body since most pictures are of her just in bikini bottoms. 

10 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Yeah that is why I raised the point. Really has to be a calculated move on her part. But she clearly isn't at the point where she is hiding her body since most pictures are of her just in bikini bottoms. 

Showing off her body for money, she doesn't know any other way

1 minute ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Showing off her body for money, she doesn't know any other way

That and probably whatever companies pay her to promoter their supplements on social media and stuff.

9 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Thought this was pure fantasy for us when I first saw it, but looking back now I wonder if it was also an exaggeration of some of Sara's desires that she would like to indulge in, but is denied in order to keep that body in model shape. Lazily lying around, indulging I all that pizza, beer and chocolate. I'm sure models sometimes fantasise about how nice it would be to drop all the restrictions and just let themselves go and indulge.

Maybe at 32 Sara's allowing herself to indulge a little more these days

1 hour ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Thought this was pure fantasy for us when I first saw it, but looking back now I wonder if it was also an exaggeration of some of Sara's desires that she would like to indulge in, but is denied in order to keep that body in model shape. Lazily lying around, indulging I all that pizza, beer and chocolate. I'm sure models sometimes fantasise about how nice it would be to drop all the restrictions and just let themselves go and indulge.

Maybe at 32 Sara's allowing herself to indulge a little more these days

This is probably still to play up a fantasy for the video. I don't think she is going to change that much that fast

She guest-hosted last week on the Attack (Kevin Periera's Twitch version of Attack of the Show) and basically admitted that she's purposely let herself put on a few and started focusing on squats to work on her ass since that's "what's in" right now. I'd be surprised if it went beyond this, but we can hope. 

7 minutes ago, Sithlord4885 said:

She guest-hosted last week on the Attack (Kevin Periera's Twitch version of Attack of the Show) and basically admitted that she's purposely let herself put on a few and started focusing on squats to work on her ass since that's "what's in" right now. I'd be surprised if it went beyond this, but we can hope. 

Yeah don't hold your breath. I am more than happy to see this as her peak. She is much better looking now than she was when she was modeling for Playboy