Sara Jean Underwood - slight weight gain

eatup fatty

On 06/09/2016 at 3:04 PM, Sithlord4885 said:

She guest-hosted last week on the Attack (Kevin Periera's Twitch version of Attack of the Show) and basically admitted that she's purposely let herself put on a few and started focusing on squats to work on her ass since that's "what's in" right now. I'd be surprised if it went beyond this, but we can hope. 

"Purposely let herself put on a few".

Sara might want to to be careful, at 32, she might not be able to stop those extra pounds from  continuing to make their way onto her body once she's decided she wants them to stop.

17 minutes ago, Hotty2fatty said:

"Purposely let herself put on a few".

Sara might want to to be careful, at 32, she might not be able to stop those extra pounds from  continuing to make their way onto her body once she's decided she wants them to stop.

Me and you have already firmly established she is probably more reliant on dietary supplements more than just promoting them on social media. 

12 hours ago, Kopite93 said:

Me and you have already firmly established she is probably more reliant on dietary supplements more than just promoting them on social media. 

And as you mentioned they only work for so long and if she is over using them they will eventually have a negative effect on her metabolism.

You would assume she will slim down eventually, but by letting herself put on a few, overuse of supplements, combined with her age, that body getting chubby is starting to look like a real possibility.

1 hour ago, Hotty2fatty said:

And as you mentioned they only work for so long and if she is over using them they will eventually have a negative effect on her metabolism.

You would assume she will slim down eventually, but by letting herself put on a few, overuse of supplements, combined with her age, that body getting chubby is starting to look like a real possibility.

I don't think she would ever allow herself to get chubby. Put my points about the supplements wrecking her metabolism and an over reliance are probably true. I can see her getting as big as Holly Peers is currently so she would have a curvy figure but nowhere near as toned as she once was. Just something about her currently screams 2016 Holly Peers.