Finnish reality star weight gain

user2012

She looks pretty bad........But I'm sure there is the contingent that will say she is gorgeous and the weight is a big improvement.  She definitely needs to be thin.  Sorry but everyone isn't meant to be fat just like everyone isn't meant to be thin.  Makes me wonder what happened in her life to make her go in the complete opposite direction............

Guest The Costco Guy
On 21/09/2016 at 7:32 AM, md2069 said:

She looks pretty bad........But I'm sure there is the contingent that will say she is gorgeous and the weight is a big improvement.  She definitely needs to be thin.  Sorry but everyone isn't meant to be fat just like everyone isn't meant to be thin.  Makes me wonder what happened in her life to make her go in the complete opposite direction............

Ok dude it's not like she's listening in and is hearing your advice column here. She doesn't need to be thin. Yeah she looks bad now, but who in the hell cares it's her life man.

3 hours ago, The Costco Guy said:

Ok dude it's not like she's listening in and is hearing your advice column here. She doesn't need to be thin. Yeah she looks bad now, but who in the hell cares it's her life man.

Yeah so long as you have women to ogle that fit into your sexual preferences all is right with the world.........whatever.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Henna posted a picture of herself recently on her blog. She is talking about accepting her size as it is and that the inner beauty is more important than to look like a super model. Henna has always loved beer very much and she is starting to get quite a beer belly.

http://i0.wp.com/hennakalinainen.metropoli.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/IMG_2315.jpg?resize=683%2C1024

Enjoy!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...