Finnish reality star weight gain

user2012

Well apparently these recent Pictures of Henna opened her eyes, I found an article where she comments on the Photos.

Now I dont speak finnish, so I used Google Translate, lol, but I still believe that the message gets thru, she said:

"The images opened my eyes"

Yesterday (3.9.) Was Henna emotional roller coaster ride.

- First there was the shame, then anger and then sadness, but in the end pictures opened my eyes and I realized that now I have to do something about it. I am a young woman, and I do not want to be so out of shape, Henna says."

Link to the article: http://www.seiska.fi/Viihdeuutiset/Nain-Henna-Kalinainen-vastaa-kuvakohuun/1081423

• 4 weeks later...

I think the looks would be there in the current photos if she had on as much makeup as she did in the before photos.

I think thats part of the problem, but it also looks like she ate her jawline on the way to where she is now, looks like a blowfish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest schadenfreude

I'd love to know what was going through her mind as she blew up like a balloon and lost her hottie figure.