Growing Together

yo18

First story, constructive criticism welcome. Enjoy!

Growing Together

Bernard had always been a slim guy, with a hidden desire to see girls grow.  A feeder at heart, as he grew up he slowly learned more about his kink and came to grips with it.  Always embarrassed to open up to his significant others he had never shared his secret fetish with those around him.  This would all change the day he met Reid. 

She was a stunning young woman, short in stature and slim with curves in all the right places. Long black hair cascaded down her back and her skin was kissed with a light brown complexion from her Indian ancestry. They were both 22 when they met for the first time.  Set up on a date by mutual friends, they hit it off.  From this date they continued to talk to each other and several months later they transitioned into a full-fledged relationship.  Even though she may not have been his “ideal” type he grew to love her for the smart, funny, driven, and sometimes weird person she was. Throughout their time together Bernard kept his kink hidden from her.  It wasn’t until almost a year later that he would find the courage to open up to her.

It started with an offhand comment.  Something that could have been a joke or just meant nothing at all, but being a feeder it resonated with Bernard.  One night after having a roll around under the sheets Reid looked over to Bernard.  “That was great, I do love when we change it up and try different positions like doggy,” she said to him.  “Imagine if you had a big belly resting on my butt while we did it doggy, haha” she laughed.  Bernard nervously giggled along with her, but his mind was reeling at the comment.  “Was she a feeder? What if I did have a belly?  I guess I couldn’t ask another to gain if I wasn’t willing to do the same. Do I tell her all this? Do I tell her I like making girls fat?!” His heart was racing as he saw an opportunity to open up to the girl he loved and for the first time he told another about his secret fetish.  Before he could think he began to speak, not the smoothest of moves.  “Would you like it if I had a belly?”  he asked her.  She looked over still smiling and replied “What? I don’t know, why?” He pushed further “ Well I’ve never told anyone this before, but I kind of like girls with bellies. Fat girls and more specifically making girls fat…” he trailed off and tried to read her expression.  It seemed to be one of curiosity and enthusiasm.  “I’m sorry, you probably think I’m a weirdo, I shouldn’t have said anything” he tried to backpedal.  She then answered “ really? Hmm what do you like about this? How long have you known you like this?” 

The questions continued and he slowly opened her up to the world of feedism.  Showing her the online communities and how he had learned so much.  She was impressed at how much he had learned about this and about himself.  After many questions she stated, “I don’t think its that weird at all and I’m really glad you told me.”  From then on they began to experiment with feedism in their relationship.  Though she wasn’t as into the kink as he was she knew he liked it and liked to indulge him and his fantasies.  She also expressed a want to gain herself, maybe not to the extremes of his fantasies, but in his eyes anything beyond her accepting him was a plus. 

There was one other development that slowly formed an idea in Bernard’s head from that faithful day and conversation.  That was the idea of himself getting bigger.  He had never contemplated this, but when she talked about wanting him to have a big belly it stirred something in him.  He was now not only open to, but also turned on by the idea of himself getting fatter.  He expressed this side of things to her as well and from there they role-played and used food to feed and fatten each other. 

Bernard began to realize that while Reid’s metabolism was a tough defender of anything he fed her, he was more in control of his own food intake and apatite.  Any time he over ate he became turned on and slowly he pushed himself to eat more and more.  He stayed active to stay healthy, but in smaller increments.  Slowly, but surely he began to put on weight.  While Reid had gained 5 pounds since they had started, Bernard had gained 10.  She was always there to encourage him to eat another slice of pizza or grab a box of doughnuts for breakfast for them.  She had grown fond of calling him “chubs” as a nickname now that they were in their gaining relationship. 

Slowly, but surely they experimented with different things involving feederism.  Eating food off one another, feeding one another by hand, using handcuffs and restraining each other to be fed.  The idea of losing control of his weight really excited Bernard and slowly this fantasy became reality.  Fat chat infiltrated their dirty talk.  Always pushing each other to get bigger and how fun those new pounds would be to play with.  One night while getting into it Reid straddled Bernard and he looked down to their soft stomachs.  “I want our bellies to get big enough to squish together when you’re on top.”  He purred to her.  “Oh, my big boy wants his belly even bigger?! I think I can help with that.  I might need a little help with this though,” she rubbed her small belly “think you can help?”.  “Of course babe you know I’m always down to help get you chubbier.”  He growled back at her.  They had a blast exploring and all the while they gained. 

A few months later and he was up another 20 pounds.  Shooting him from a starting weight of 180 to 210 he was now visibly chubbier.  Sporting a small belly, the start of a double chin and generally softer all over.  His boxers now pulled taught across his butt and legs with his new layer of pudge spilling over the front.  Reid on the other hand had gained 10 pounds total putting her at a still slim 110.  Her small stature made the slight gain visible though and they both lamented over her fierce metabolism.  One positive to Reid’s slight gain was that she now was officially out of x small sizes and starting to surpass small for medium.  It was exciting to watch her outgrow her old workout shorts and skinny jeans.  Her small belly pressing over the waistbands drove Bernard crazy.  The weight for her settled mostly in her butt giving her a protruding bubble that would catch any mans eyes.  She also increased a cup size as well which she could not complain about.  A slight layer of chub lent itself to her small belly and Bernard loved to play with it as it grew. 

Their sessions continued and Bernard took on the brunt of the weight as they played around with their now shared fetish.  210 became 250 and now they could both no longer deny the fact that he was fat.  Out growing all his old clothes besides loose sweatshirts and athletic shorts with a large belly that hung out in front of him.  His weight had also gone to his butt and thighs, which were now powerful trunks of chub that he used to waddle from A to B.  Reid on the other hand had not gained much, maybe another 5 pounds.  She was still the small slim thing she had always been with a little extra layer of padding.  The contrast was undeniable between the two of them and while Bernard was still also a feeder, he couldn’t help, but get turned on by the fact that he had a small sexy feeder fattening him up.  She would struggle to straddle the girth of his belly with her thick thighs when they would feed each other.  He always like when she took charge on top of him. 

As fun as this dynamic was Bernard eventually wanted to continue Reid’s gain.  He came up with a plan to use in their feeding/sex sessions with more focus on her eating than him.  Obviously this was harder than it sounded because his apatite had grown out of control and adding a naked Reid into that equation made him insatiable.  Though it backfired a few times, he ended up using his new extra weight on her as an advantage.  Now when they began their sessions he would slowly, without her noticing, shift his position until he was over top of her.  Pinning her with his belly he would then feed her the rest of whatever their meal consisted of, she would protest at times as her small belly could not handle as much as his, but he slowly fed her more and more of their meals.  With it being mostly in the moment she failed to notice his sly trick.  She began to plump up more noticeably with his plan now in full effect.  Soon her medium sizes were growing tight on her.  Her legs and butt again took the brunt of the weight and ballooned in front of Bernard’s eyes.  She jumped another cup size as well and now had a full soft belly sticking out in front of her.  She was now sitting at a chubby 150 pounds.  Of course Bernard did not escape gaining even with Reid taking in most of the food.  He had gone up another 20 pounds setting at a lumbering 270 pounds.  Their bellies now squished together when they embraced each other and they both could not keep their hands off each others growing chub.  They could not be a happier chubby couple. 

One night after another large meal Reid looked over at the now stuffed 290 pound Bernard and confronted him.  “I know what you’ve been doing.” she said with an almost evil grin.  “You thought you were so sly using your big belly to pin me down and feed me, didn’t you?” Bernard froze with a deer in the headlight look on his face.  “Relax Bernie, its okay I glad you did chubs.  It was no fun with you getting to gain all the weight in our relationship, I wanted to join in the fun.  Besides I wouldn’t be sitting her at a sexy 180” She smiled lovingly at him with her chubby cheeks and he relaxed.  “Was she really up to 180 now?!” he thought at that comment.  “I only wanted you to enjoy what I was enjoying with me” he replied sheepishly.  “I’m glad you did, I was practically wasting away with you eating everything in sight, besides we wouldn’t have this to play with had you not taken charge” she turned and slapped her big butt, sending waves through it.  “Now grab that cheesecake I have in the fridge and bring it to the bedroom, I’ll be waiting for you.” she said with a wink as she pushed herself up from her chair and waddled towards the bedroom.  Bernard watched her hips and butt sway side to side coming awfully close to the hallway walls.  He then struggled to get himself up in a hurry and got to the fridge faster than he had moved in months.