Demi Lovato

zachi

Guest The Costco Guy

Damn whend she get so thicc? I always knew she had some shape but it’s like overnight she’s thick as hell.

I had a girlfriend who’s body looked just like Demi’s body now...

she was 5’7” 180 lbs

anyone know how tall Demi is?

On 7/13/2018 at 3:14 PM, md2069 said:

I’m not sure her being chubby is such a good thing.  She stated herself that working out and eating healthy was helping her maintain a positive mindset.  Her getting chubby may be a sign she is in a bad place.  I really hope that’s not the case and she isn’t headed for a Lindsey Lohan/Britney Spears type of meltdown........

Not surprised about the OD.......So very very sad........Hoping she recovers but either way she will not be in the public eye for a long time after this maybe never.......Lohan and Spears had meltdowns but not a serious OD like this.......I’m afraid she will go the way of Amanda Bynes.  I just don’t think she can handle stardom.

1 hour ago, clearwater09 said:

It was just report she was rushed to the hospital for possible heroin overdose 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/24/demi-lovato-heroin-overdose/

So fucking sad, atleast she´s stable now according to 

She needs to pull the plug on the limelight and get some serious help to fight her addiction demons.and get clean for good. easier said than done tho according to history in general.

7 hours ago, md2069 said:

Not surprised about the OD.......So very very sad........Hoping she recovers but either way she will not be in the public eye for a long time after this maybe never.......Lohan and Spears had meltdowns but not a serious OD like this.......I’m afraid she will go the way of Amanda Bynes.  I just don’t think she can handle stardom.

Got to admit I didn't see this coming. Really, really hope Demi is going to be ok. It's being reported it wasn't heroin now but it's still a bit shocking.

Guest Museic
13 minutes ago, Srala3200 said:

Welp, it goes to show just how many of these women promoting body positivity and slef love, are probably still hiding a tremendous amount of self-loathing.

Sad that it culminated in this.