a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

Today's cute event:

(My wife, at 11 AM): I'm going to cut the dinner portion a bit today, so make me just enough of that curry to fit in a small bowl.

(My wife, at 1 PM): Can you start making the dinner already? I'm hungry. 

(My wife, at 1:30 PM): You know what, I'm so hungry that I don't think a bowl will be enough. Give me a full standard plate, that deeper one.

(My wife, at 2:30 PM, after dinner): That was delicious, can you rub my belly?

Plus, there is half a pot of that curry left, because I ate little and she already said she wants it for supper :D. Oh, and I forgot to mention that there was a good bit of butter in that curry!

1 hour ago, ronnie17de said:

Ha! Starting to ask for belly rubs, once she is full? Looks promising!

Actually, this is not new :) She's been asking for belly rubs even before we got married :D It started when I was inviting her to my family home for dinner - as you can imagine I did not offer her small portions so she was happy to have some belly massage afterwards ;). Obviously that was a huge step for making her belly a touch-safe zone in other times as well :D 

However, her permission for me to basically do what I want with her belly when we fall asleep or have sex - that IS still relatively new :D. And to my limitless joy it was not a temporary thing - she event lets me do it on most of her "bad days". Only on one, when she was really self-hating, she asked me not to.

On a side note, we bought a new chair for our PC desk and today I assembled it with as wide spacing of armrests as possible - on purpose. She sat in the chair and said "wow, I can sit on it with my butt and there's still lot of space left". I joked that she shouldn't worry then about her butt getting a little bigger. She said smiling that she doesn't plan on growing it, but remember than this morning she also said she'll eat only a small bowl of curry and then had the equivalent of three such bowls :D. Plus, she slowly comes to terms with the fact that it's unlikely that the coming pregnancy won't make her grow at least a size! Knowing her cravings now and knowing how far female cravings go during pregnancy, I think she might end up with extra 20 lbs post-partum. And the good thing is that we probably won't be waiting long for second pregnancy so it's unlikely she'd lose weight inbetween. Besides, she is not good at weight loss ;)

• 3 weeks later...

She's such a tease recently. We are going to a wedding in July and she ordered two dresses online in order to pick one or maybe take both. So, I'm checking the order status recently because they were getting a little behind schedule and she says: "They better send it quickly because now I have no idea whether I have to get slimmer or fatter for these dresses." Being a diplomat, I said that I doubt she could make any significant difference in a month. And then she says: "I'm pretty sure I could, especially when it comes to getting fatter. Just put me on a pizza diet." *sigh* If only she meant it ;).

Still, I'm being a tease a bit sometimes too. Recently, having the possibility of excusing myself due to drinking a little bit of booze at a party we went, when standing behind her in bathroom in the evening I grabbed her butt and here's how the conversation went:

"I love your booty".

"Good, it's not getting any smaller, you know."

"It better not! I don't want it to get even a bit smaller, I love it that big."

"But you know I'm not planning to grow it any bigger for you?"

"Sure I know."

"Good. Besides I might not want to grow it bigger but it might get bigger anyway. I'm not good at not-gaining. And I might be even worse at it once I get pregnant"

Mark my words, that girl of mine is going to hit those 300 lbs some day. If I'm lucky, maybe even before she lands in her 30s ;).

• 3 weeks later...

We came back from weeklong holidays today. My wife certainly didn't curb her appetite there, but there were no extremes either. The best thing is that I made a bold move - I started holding her by her belly rolls when she's cowgirling me and once I was basically fondling her belly and holding her rolls until the end! And she seemeed to like it!

But there's more! As I mentioned earlier my wife's on new meds that, besides making wonders, seem to have a somewhat stimulating effect on her appetite. But it tirns out there's an extra plus side. When my wife was at her peak 235-240 lbs she thought it was her weight that made her feel sluggish, tired and caused her to get sore feet and chafed thighs after a 15 minute walk. Well, guess what - we had a 3 hour walk that week and all she got was a very slight irritation where her thighs touch. No sores, no pain. And she was full of energy all the time. And all of it despite her being 235 lbs again. She herself admitted she didn't feel as good even when she was mere 180 lbs. Thus, her lovely fatness is officially absolved of all sins and she seems to no longer be that anxious to gain all the weight back or even some extra. When she talks of gaining weight she either treats it lightly or at most as a minor inconvenience. I think it contributes to her lack of restraint when it comes to her appetite as well... I'm so looking forward to her fat future :D

Oh, and there's one more fun thing. She always had huge appetite and cravings on some one day prior to her period but this month she has it, like, double-sized and it's already two days instead of one. Yesterday she had a quite big breakfast, then a rather large dinner with dessert, so I expected she will go for a rather moderate supper... But no! First she ate a whole box of biscuits (500 calories easily, perhaps even closer to 700), a large bun with cheese and ham and half a pizza with double cheese! I can't recall her eating that much in a single day ever! And today it's the same thing - she's full for maybe an hour after a meal and then hungry again. I love it when she's such a glutton and now it's better than before because she's not ashamed of it later :). What also makes it all easier is that she slowly gets used to eating more than me and more often than I do.

I know it's only a day or two in a month, but seeing how easily she succumbs to her cravings on those days I can only imagine what's going to happen once she's pregnant. She realizes it too to a degree and she said she might have to watch herself then but seeing how she just lets herself stuff her belly full with food during cravings I think it's very probable that she will baloon up like crazy once she's pregnant and when breastfeeding. Especially now that she no longer blames her fat/weight for anything. I also think this is why she lets me (and herself) enjoy her fatness - she knows she won't get any smaller and has no real plans of attempting to lose weight. It's not like she wants to gain weight but she's also not too keen on trying to stop it. I can't wait for her to start exploring EU clothing sizes of 50 and above :D (now she wears mostly 46 and some 48s) On my part, I'm doing my best to make her comfortable with that idea and give gentle hints that I certainly would enjoy a couple (of tens of ;) ) new extra pounds on her, without making her feel that she lacks anything now. 

Yesterday she said she had been eating too much during previous days and that she had to cut on eating somewhat from now on. This ended up with her having standard portions yesterday, but not cut in any way. And today she had breakfast, a snack before the dinner and then told me to make a large dinner. After which he requested a belly rub. I'm curious how hungry she is going to be in the evening...

As I'm writing this, my wife sleeps next to me with her belly full to the brim. Since it was father's day, we visited both her dad and my dad. But first we had dinner, risotto with butter, blue cheese and asparagus and she had a big portion of it. Then at her dad's she had 2 big pieces of cake. And then at my dad's - 2 big slices of pizza, big piece of cake and some fries. She was so full before going to bed that she couldnt suck her belly in even a bit and when I gave her a belly rub I felt hardness just below her sweet layer of fat on the belly... She fell asleep with me fondling her rolls and caressing her full belly. I told her I love caressing it when it's so full and she was happy about it. She said she loves feeling full but that this day it was too much. Well, truth be told, I think she had at least 1000 extra calories today. Hope it all turns into more curves ;). I'm pretty sure her hips got a bit softer and wider and I definitely have more of her belly rolls to squeeze. No wonder, since it visibly protrudes more than it used to and she's developing a little hang... 

She said that tomorrow she needs to "detox" and take a break from eating, but since her lady days are at the doorstep I sense she might have cravings again and there is a nice promotion now in our usual pizza delivery joint... I'll do my best to make her need belly rubs again tomorrow :D

You're welcome :). It's the only place I can vent my excitement so I do this a lot as you can see :D

As for news, more coming. We had a very hot day and in such temperature no one is too hungry. Still, after a quite decent dinner, my wife decided she wants to go to the pool and swim a bit. It turned out to be a great idea. After we came back she was starving! Enough to a medium sized pizza on her own. She definitely ate more than she burned, especially since she also had a slice of cake while we were waiting for pizza delivery. 

probably not the right forum but i will share some. after getting married and pregnacy my wife went from 55kg to 90kg en just under 3 years, thats from 122 pounds to 200, which was really amazing. problem was that she is really short, just a tad over 5 feet i think and it was pure fat, zero exercise, just a big appetite and it was difficult for her to carry the weight. feeling without air, feeling hot, legs rubbing is really annoying for her. now she is probably down to 80kg, but big appetite is still there. hopefully she will get comfortable but... legs rubbing is difficult, no way to convince her that it is ok that to happen and jeans to rip in that area... love the gain, do not love seeing her struggle i think

2 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

probably not the right forum but i will share some. after getting married and pregnacy my wife went from 55kg to 90kg en just under 3 years, thats from 122 pounds to 200, which was really amazing. problem was that she is really short, just a tad over 5 feet i think and it was pure fat, zero exercise, just a big appetite and it was difficult for her to carry the weight. feeling without air, feeling hot, legs rubbing is really annoying for her. now she is probably down to 80kg, but big appetite is still there. hopefully she will get comfortable but... legs rubbing is difficult, no way to convince her that it is ok that to happen and jeans to rip in that area... love the gain, do not love seeing her struggle i think

Did she should check stuff like her thyroid, for example? My wife used to have all kinds of problems, I think I mentioned some above, but everything went away when she got the meds that got her hormones in check. Now she even handles summer heatwaves without any bigger problem. The jeans still rip on thighs, sure, but I convinced her to wear more dresses and as for thighs getting sore from rubbing - that also went away with meds, when she got ride of water retention. And there is also the method of using some antiperspirant there for less chafing. Or anything else that is slippery and would work there. Still, it might also be that her body simply couldnt handle such a big gain in such a short time... 

My last post got eaten up during the forum shutdown but nevermind that... It was about the same thing as usual ;). That is, my wife being hungry and eating a lot after declaring to eat less and then having not a single regret about it. 

Anyway, funny situation from yesterday evening. I was having sushi for supper and since she's not too fond of it, when I told her my plan she asked me: "So what, am I supposed to get myself a pizza?" I said "Why not, which one would you like?" She replied that she had so many pizzas during last two weeks so maybe she should pause a little bit. I said ok, but told her not to worry, because like she said herself, there's never too much of pizza. Anyway, maybe there was no pizza, but she ended up eating a bowl of broad beans with butter, a big ice-cream on a stick with thick layer of chocolate and, finally, three slices of bread with cheese, ham and thick smear of butter. Yes, that was all within 3 hours, for supper. And I should point out that she had a rather large dinner that day.

You know who I discovered is a helper of mine in making my wife fat? One of my cats... and sometimes even both of them. They tend to make noise in early morning or middle of the night because they get hungry and/or just want to say hi. The thing is, my sleep is much deeper than my wife's so it's her who ends up waken up and losing sleep. She makes up for it during the day, but another side effect of that is most likely bigger appetite. Not to mention it also makes her a bit more lazy during the day and prone to take a nap after a big dinner... So the calories have plenty of lazy time to be absorbed. I'm pretty sure she'll be back to over 240 lbs by the end of this year unless some earthquake happens... Or unless we hit the pregnancy bullseye in which case it might be even more :D

Oh brother, I barely wrote that last post and what happens?

Yesterday evening. 9 PM. Wife is sitting on a couch and we're going to watch series. We didn't have supper yet then so I ask:

"What would you like for supper?"

"I don't know. What are you offering?"

"Well, I suppose you don't want any "dinner-type" stuff like pasta or sth like that..."

"No, not really... What would you like?"

"Anything, basically, I'm not that hungry. Though I have a taste for a kebab. Is there really nothing you'd like?"

"No... I don't know. You know there's always one thing but we already had it few days ago."

"Would you like it though?"

"You know I would... But maybe I shouldn't..."

We stopped at that because I got a phonecall and after I finished talking I went to make an order online. XL pizza, plus kebab plus hot sandwich. She ate half a pizza (i ate a quarter, so two slices are left and maybe she'll have them for a snack today) - and the bigger half actually since I always choose the larger slices for her (an upside of them cutting it evenly at where we order) - and a whole hot sandwich that I got her as a counterpart of my kebab. She was full and after we watched the series she fell asleep in bed like a baby. And you know what's best? After the dinner we had yesterday there was a spare portion of potatoes fried on butter left which we were supposed to eat 50/50. She ate all of that in early evening and despite that she was still hungry enough to eat that half of XL pizza and a sandwich for supper. I SO love her recent appetite! And best of it? She said afterwards "that was maybe a little too much" but then not a single comment about overeating, having to stop it, or anything like it... Even better, I noticed that recently she is so used to falling asleep with me fondling her belly rolls that she actually asks for it when we go to sleep if I haven't started doing it yet. Yesterday I wanted to read something on my phone so I rolled away a little to let her fall asleep, but after 10 mins or so she turned to me and said "leave that and come hold me". So I did, dug my hand and fingers into her belly rolls, gripping the lowest one, and a minute later she was asleep. And today she was still feeling the pizza from the evening so she had only a very minor breakfast... Which means she will probably be starving when she comes back home for dinner (she went to a beautician). Whenever I can I make gentle comments on loving her big and soft and she always take them positively. She also jokes a bit about it and in much lighter tone than she used to (except for lady days, but lady days are lady days).

In short: :D

Ok, and here's something I never did before.

Picture.

It's tiny, it's pixelated where I wanted it to be and it's black and white. It's nowhere else online in larger size or unedited. Also, it's not new - it's a year old, from when my wife was around the same size she is now (though now she actually looks plumper for some reasons, most likely since she had water weight back then and now she has pure fat weight instead where the water was). She also had shorter hair then... which I miss a lot :)

Anyway, enough talk, here it is:

smbod.jpg

Thanks! Our relationship is actually working as good as ever now that she no longer has mood swings that often made things tense for both her and me... Plus, it's a funny thing but with her hormone levels being in check now I noticed that she is much more "playful" when it comes to sex and generally sexual interaction between the two of us. Like, she is more willing to dress up naughty, feels more confident and is more interested in looking sexy. Theoretically she still mentions sometimes that "it would be good to go back to two digits (in kilos, so below 100 kg/220 lbs), but really does nothing in that direction. Still, if I understood what she told me yesterday correctly, her weight is still in the 230 lbs area. She said it has been hovering at 225-230 lbs for a while and I don't know if she checked it recently, because a week earlier she told me she wasn't checking her weight because she expected to see a larger number. So I'm not sure if she's referring to her past checks or a recent one. If the latter, then it would be surprising considering I'm pretty sure I have more to hold on her belly and hips... Unless the meds she takes have simply converted her visceral fat to subcutaneous one (I heard about such effect of theirs). Still, it's surprising that with all the recent eating she didn't gain much if anything at all. I can't say I'm disappointed - the fact that she does nothing to lose while becoming increasingly confident is better than if she gained but lost confidence. Besides, I'm really wondering what's going on in her mind at times. Like, yesterday when we were cuddling in bed warming up for making love, I said something about loving her body and she said that part about going back to two digits. I replied that I totally don't think it is necessary and that she looks as beautiful as ever. And here's how it went from there:

"You told me the same thing when i was 110 kilos (240 lbs)".

"I did. And I meant it. You looked no less beautiful then."

"For you probably even better than now. You'd probably like it even more if I was even 200 kilos"

Here my internal warning lamp lit up. I knew I had to be careful what to say in order not to make it look as I was only waiting for her to get this huge and at the same time give I hint, that it's not something I'd resent and the general direction appeals to me.

"Well, I can't really say. I'm pretty sure, though, that I wouldn't be put off by that. If there's one thing you should never be worried about, this thing is getting too fat for me. You can't really get too fat for me, but you've known this for a while now, right?"

"Yeah, I guess I should be more worried if I became cross-eyed or something."

The thing about being cross-eyed comes from the fact that in the early days of our relationship I told her something along the lines that I'm totally into beautiful eyes such as hers and love looking into them and mentioned something about crossed-eyes being potentially a problem for that. I said it ONCE and she still mentions it after 7-8 years! You see why I have to be super-careful with words around her. Anyway, I said, truthfully:

"At this point, honey, I would love you cross-eyed just as much as I love you now."

She was really happy about me saying that. Actually, just before she said that line above about being cross-eyed I thought that she is going to say something about losing weight in contrast to gaining. Something along the lines that she should be more worried if she lost weight. She didn't though. And today I have an "order" for a belly-filling dinner with pasta, spinach cooked on butter and a good deal of mascarpone. Nope, no diet coming, definitely.

On a side note, she went platinum blonde recently and got herself thickened lashes. Combined, she looks very sexed up, so to say. Now, I have nothing against "natural" look and my eyes were always happy seing her "sauté" in the morning, but I do have a thing for female beauty tricks of all kind - I like seeing the results (for some reason, a degree, even quite significant, of artificiality is a turn on for me) and a woman giving herself makeup, styling her hair etc. is quite a sexy look to me. I guess that's just one more fetish of mine :D.

Anyway, with those lashes, platinum blonde and somewhat adjusted thinner eyebrows she has that kind of look that reminds me a bit of... well, softcore porn/erotica that I used to view in teenage years, almost exclusively as images (Internet was a bit too slow for downloading movies back then anyways and my friends didn't have the kind of content that would work for me). I never got into hardcore porn, basically I just loved seeing those women all sexed up. I wasn't even that interested in their figure or nakedness (since my FA-ism was already strong in me), but I loved the idea of some "normal" girl that I would date getting that sexed up for me. And now my wife, next to staying fat for me, gets that kind of look... And is naughty enough to jump into leather mini and fishnets for me too. Hell, if she kept that look for longer while, went back to shorter hair and kept getting bigger I'm not sure how my heart would take it... ;) Although I'd definitely have lots of physical exercise with my wife then, so maybe wouldn't be that bad :D 

How relaxed it is depends on the day, but in general - yeah, she's MUCH more relaxed about her weight. If the next blood tests turn out to be futher improvement I guess it might relax her even further. The thing is she always had something she was self-conscious about, not necessarily fat-related. Now all of these things are gone and she's a great deal more confident (especially after those recent beauty procedures) and although she mentions sometimes she could lose a bit of weight, it's just empty talk - sort of knee-jerk reaction that is a remnant of the old days. Basically, I noticed that if some change in her look makes me look more lustily at her and she notices that, she sticks to it. It has been like that with bright blonde. I've been hearing that she wants to go darker for almost a year now and instead she's now her brightest ever. Why? Because she noticed that look turns me on and she doesn't want to risk losing that effect. I think it's the same in case of her weight. Obviously, if the weight made her feel bad or had a bad effect on her health, that wouldn't stop her from losing, but as long as she feels ok and sees that her size turns me on, it's rather sure that she'll at least stick to it, if not  let herself go further. I'm counting on the latter obviously :D

I sure will :D. Speaking of which - one small thing to share from an hour ago: we were sitting after breakfast on a couch and there was this weight loss pill advertisement again, one that she's totally fed up with, where there are two middle-aged guys happy that their wives are losing weight thanks to using it. So, the ad finishes and my wife turns to me an says:

"You know, you totally changed my perception, earlier I thought all men are like those in this ad and they only dream of their girlfriend or wife losing weight if she has some extra and I also thought I will always have to lose some."

I just smiled, that one didn't need any comment. And then I caressed her bottom belly roll a bit, with her smiling.

Her blood tests came back. Aced. Meds are working like a charm and there's a nice side effect of her cholesterol levels being almost perfect now. 

In such situation, there's no diet even on the far horizon! :) Just some exercising, which only makes her hungrier and is not even aimed at losing weight - she just wants to be more fit and have firmer thighs and butt. Yesterday it was funny because after an hour at the pool together she came back home and said she wants only a small supper because she doesn't fell that hungry (it was not surprising to me, I also never feel hungry within an hour from exercising - sometimes quite the opposite - and get hungry maybe an hour or two later). So we had supper (2 slices of bread with cheese and tomato), about an hour after the pool. And immediately after she asks me if I don't want something extra. I ask her if she's still hungry, she says yes. So I gave her a big slice of cake and took a smaller one myself. Only then she was full enough :) 

There's a mighty big chance that my wife is pregnant, because she has a good deal of pregnancy symptoms that are hard to explain otherwise :). I'm both happy and anxious, but I definitely look forward to seeing her grow :D. We were talking about this possible pregnancy yesterday evening and she said "I guess that would put any idea of weight loss a long way off" and "I can already imagine how hungry I'm going to be and how much I'll be eating... I'm already hungry often and this is probably going to make me a ravenous monster." Junk food will obviously be a no-no but I suppose bread, pasta, rice and other starchy carbs are going to disappear a lot faster from our storage ;).

Regarding pregnancy, things are going to get certain within the next 30 days. Meanwhile, there was some talk about the pregnancy nutrition. Basically, she is thinking of playing safe to prevent gestational diabetes (which is a slightly bigger riks in her case due to family history of insulin resistance and her own past problems with it, although it was caused by hormonal imbalance). This is not bad, however, since it means eating more often during the day. The thing is, knowing her habits I don't think this is going to reduce the calorie intake (rather other way round), but if it keeps her sugar levels better and makes her plump up at the same time, I'm game! ;) Other than that, when she said she got maybe a bit too big before the pregnancy (in the meaning that pregnancy is going to make her bigger and she's already big), I told her she's not too big at all. And here's how it went from there:

Wife: "Yeah, for you I could be 200 lbs heavier than now and you'd still don't think I'm too fat. You are skinnysighted."

Me: "Well, you're exagerrating a little... And what do you mean by skinnysighted?"

Wife: "Same as being near- or farsighted. You see me more skinny than I am."

Me: "Haha now that's creative. But I think I just see you beautiful."

Wife: "You do, and I love that."

Three hours later I was going to make sandwiches for supper, when she said:

Wife: "What do you think about having a pizza?" (worth noting is that between dinner and supper we had ice-cream and she had a double-chocolate one)

Me: "Well, to be honest I'm not that hungry after the dessert yet... Do you want a pizza though? I can get myself something smaller and leave the pizza all for you."

Wife: "I think I do. So yeah, let's do that. You sure you don't want any of it?"

Me: "100% sure."

Wife: "Ok, so get me a medium one, I'll check the menu and tell you which one to order."

So I did. She picked one with double cheese. I checked the calorie content of the pizzas at that joint. A medium one without double cheese is 1500 kcal. And add to that the fact that she had a portion of thick garlic-mayo-cream dip for that. 1750 kcal easily, and that's without dessert, dinner (which she ate quite a big portion of) and breakfast (and perhaps some snack I missed). Me, I got myself 3 chicken strips, small fries and some salad. I was thinking she might leave some of that pizza for breakfast, but no. She ate it all. Afterwards she said it was maybe a bit too much, but she said the same thing after dinner and that didn't stop her from having a dessert and that pizza for supper. I provided belly rubs, obviously and she was happy.

Later we were talking again about the pregnancy and arrived at the conclusion that pregnancy gain won't be that bad for her because it's easier to carry extra 20-30 lbs when you're 230-240 lbs compared to when you're 120-160 lbs, because the extra pounds don't make such a big percentage difference. I mentioned that she still might feel some back pains due to the lone fact of the centre of weight shifting due to pregnancy belly and enlarged breasts, but that swimming pool might help with it. And then I added, jokingly, that maybe the pizza she ate would all go into her butt and that would balance things a bit. She laughed and said maybe, but added that she thinks her butt got bigger recently already. This might mean she checked her weight and saw some gain (or just felt it with clothes). If so, great :). Especially considering she felt/saw it and then had so much to eat anyway.

The best thing is that I know how she is when she's hungry. She may do all kidns of plans when she's after a meal, plans to eat less, to skip a meal and so on, but when she get's hungry she just forgets all that and tells me to make/get her something tasty. And then she says it was too much and put my hand on her belly.

She's going to make a beautiful fat(ter) mom, I sense :D. I'd love it if she gained a bit more than planned and retained most of her pregnancy weight... And then repeated the same thing for the second pregnancy. That would make her hit 300 lbs for sure!

• scissortooth changed the title to a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)