a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

scissortooth

I also prefer a softer belly but I think I can easily handle it being harder for some months in view of the promise of a good deal of extra kilos/lbs :D

Side note: wife is now in the post-Christmas/NYE phase, that is, being so tired of being full that she prefer to eat a bit less. It's not going to last long, though ;). Especially since during that phase she was always talking about weight loss, diet, etc. and now she just wants to feel less full for a while.

She also said she is afraid of walking onto scales, so she doesn't :P I'm pretty convinced she is back to her heaviest or close to it, judging from how her belly feels and how big her butt and thighs look. Plus, there's that 125 cm hips thing I mentioned before... I'm going to give her a break for a week or two, so that she comes back to the mindset that being full is not so bad at all :D And then I'm going to take her an a few "dates" that will contribute nicely to her growing butt :D

that sounds awesome, my wife is probably at her heaviest and while she continues to talk about feeling sad for being heavier the moment she sees food she seems to forget, which is nice but then she is angry again. oh well. at least she is getting fatter

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.01.2017 at 10:49 PM, extra_m13 said:

that sounds awesome, my wife is probably at her heaviest and while she continues to talk about feeling sad for being heavier the moment she sees food she seems to forget, which is nice but then she is angry again. oh well. at least she is getting fatter

Oh yeah, that's a familiar stage. I guess you can hope that in long enough scope of time she will become "desensitized" to the inability to lose weight or keep it stable. If it progresses slowly, this is particularly possible as she won't experience feeling too heavy suddenly and clothes will be replaced more naturally, although if you have impact on her wardrobe you can try introducing bigger sizes or at least stretchier clothes. 

Sorry for answering so late BTW, haven't checked this thread for a while and I guess I left making this reply for later and never got to it.

As for updates - well, not much on the weight front. She told me one day that she weighed 107 kg but noted that this was after the meal and it "got lower" later. Still, I don't remember her weighing that much after a meal, so either this was some botched reading or the one she got after was. Nevertheless, she didn't gain as quickly as I expected for sure. Which is funny, because I could swear she is much squishier.

On the other fronts, though, things are excellent. She is now totally comfortable with me playing with her belly, outside of bed play and within, and I'd even say she likes me playing with it. When her breasts are bit sore  before period she always tells me now to go for the belly. There is no sign of any diet coming, but we did introduce more soups to our eating, which, as you can imagine, limits the calorie intake a bit because you can't make water more calorie dense, but when I'm making soups I'm trying to steer it in oriental direction to use some coconut milk and she very often adds thick sour cream to those she makes, so it's not really diet food, just less calorie-dense than it could be if more solid. On the other hand, she now almost always takes her teas with syrup. I think I'm going to fit some extra calories into her schedule but I have to devise some new ways of doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I started an interesting "experiment". *I* am attempting to lose weight. I was afraid that wife would jump on the wagon, but for now she didn't. Here's hoping it stays this way because it will take me some time to get where I intend on getting. Last Saturday she wanted pizza badly so I ordered a big one and she had like 2/3 of it (thanks to me having a convenient excuse). Plus, we now have some cake at home and, again, I exclude myself from eating it, so maybe in the end she's going to end up eating more :D. We'll see. 

While my wife still is not into gaining (and I don't really suppose she will ever be), she is sure more relaxed on the subject than she used to be. She bought herself some seriously stretchy baggy pants, mostly for long distance driving and for use during housework etc. She knows I'm not a fan of baggy clothes, so she joked a lot about it how I probably find it horrible and a boner-killer. I joked back that I can imagine these pants could fit quite nicely, some five hundred pizzas later. She made a face and said "I don't want to be THAT fat". The she stretched them to the max with her hands while wearing them and said "wow, it's like they could hold both of us". Seriously, can't imagine that kind of joke landing smoothly a couple years ago.

Yesterday was the National Pizza Day. I told my wife that in our relationship this day is worth more of celebrating than Valentine's Day (which she is not a big fan of anyway), so, by way of celebration, I gave her the gift intended for VD and ordered three pizzas. One was for me, on thinner dough, one common and one for her - with thick dough, cream sauce, double standard cheese and blue cheese. She was delighted :)

We also have this festive day in my country soon which is related to start of fasting period in Catholic Church (we're not believers but it became a cultural practice for everyone)... Basically, it came from the fact, that in older times when you had various fatty stuff at home prior to the fasting you basically either had to eat it beforehand or let it spoil, because it wouldn't last unspoiled until the end of fasting period. So people were making lots of stuff with fat and flour - doughnuts with filling (the true, round nut-shaped ones, not the O-rings popular in USA). Nowadays the food does not spoils so fast, but people still celebrate that last day before fasting period by making lots of doughnuts and angel wings (kind of deep fried thin dough that you top with powdered sugar). Needless to say, people tend to eat much over their usual calorie limit on that day and my wife already can't wait to have her share of doughnuts. Her parents will probably give us a healthy dose of these and since I have this convenient excuse on being "on a diet", I'll let her indulge in my portion as well :D.

Oh, yeah, and we're planning to visit a new Italian joint they opened in our town soon. I'll get a tuna or beef steak, she'll get a pizza - guess whose fat cells are going to be more happy ;). Actually, I plan of taking her for a small pizza tour - I had a lot of work recently and we've been staying at home mostly so she'd dying to go on a few dates - and she never objects when I combine that with an occasion for her to fill her sweet belly full :D. I hope to do it in such a way that she has some extra on account of me cutting my calorie intake :D. Hell, wouldn't mind if all of my extra pounds landed on her ;). Consider that my wish for this year :D

This week has been wonderful so far :)

On Sunday her parents gave us a whole bag of home made angel wings (known locally as "faworki") and since I excused myself from eating more than a couple of them, rest was left for my wife. She went through most of it on Monday, in addition to having a LARGE bowl of butter-and-coconut-oil-greased pilau, full of almonds and cashews, for dinner.

On Tuesday (V-Day) she basically ate half a pound of mascarpone cheese, most in the tiramisu dessert I made for her, but the rest was used to make a tasty penne carbonara dish, so add some butter, bacon and a good deal of pasta to it. To be fair, she did have a realative small supper (half a small baguette with garlic butter and cheese on top), but the dessert itself might have been worth 1000 kcal or even more. 

And today? Well since I am cutting on food I had a good bit of that pilau we had on Monday left, I warmed it up for her on some extra butter. Was almost afraid she'd find it to greasy but thanks tu butter having its magic she was delighted. And in 3 hours I'm taking her out for pizza supper, with her wearing a tight but stretchy dress ;). I wouldn't be surprised if she had a dessert there too :D

Plus, there will still remain 3 pizza joints she wants to visit later. 

I'm SO looking forward to it! And the "Fat Thursday" (next week).

Finally, weight confirmed without any doubt. No big changes however. She told me the scales show between 105-106 kilos. Still, I think it might be positive, considering that 2 months ago or so she told me the range she gets on scales is 103-105. Basically, those electronic scales we have tend to be a little unprecise, with individual readings done in a row sometimes varying within the range of 1-2 kilos (I know from checking my own). So, basically, while the change is minimal, there is an upward tendency and, to make it better, my wife has not intention to eat less than she does now. So I expect her gaining very slowly, but surely. Unless something happens that changes it, that is.

I suppose her "resistance" to gain with simultaneous lack of loss is caused by the fact she is definitely eating well, with occassional overeating, and since the meds she takes tend to cause loss of visceral fat, she is gaining a little, but it goes straight to the long-term reserves, that is, subcutaneous fat. Which would explain why I think she got squisher without any significant change in her weight. I already suspected it before and I get even more sure recently. She simply lost all the bad fat (which made her fall down to around 100 kilos/220 lbs a year ago) and since then she has been gaining slowly (or even not so slowly - I mean, yoyo has to be taken into account but she regained 4-6 kilos this year!), but all she gained since then was the fat that is not that easy to lose anymore.

And the best thing is that she really seems to have no intention to lose it. Any of it. One thing is that she is eating more than I am without me even encouraging it and she constantly talks about the tasty things she wants to eat. When I tease that I'll make her a big dinner, she is happy. When I make a big portion she eats it all and just says "I might regret it but it was too delicious not to eat it". And then there are things like today, when she was eating a kind of small O-ring donut, the name of which in my language can be translated to English as "small tyre". And when she was eating it next to me, I put my arms around her waist and told her, referring to this "small tyre" donut she held in her hand: "oh, I see you had a flat tyre and had to get a new one". And you know what she answered? "No, I'm just making sure my spare tyre doesn't get any flatter". And she patted herself on her lower belly roll. And other than that she encourages me to play with her belly rolls. Last evening I was fondling her belly (mostly) and although she earlier said she is not entirely in the mood for having sex, after a while of me doing the fondling, she said "you know what, maybe let's have sex after all". I was all joyful and told her "wow, I don't remember fondling your belly getting you any more willing to have sex" and she said that it's not as important what was fondled but that it was happening, but still, earlier she was quite clear that I'm allowed to played with her belly because she know I like it, but to her its totally "neutral" sexually. Now it turns out that while fondling her belly may not be "extra" arousing, it definitely stopped being a desolate zone!

Speaking of these small donuts, her parents gave us a whole bag of them (same as with the angel's wings earlier), about 20 I guess. I ate 4 at best. Guess where the rest went :D

All in all, she finally seems to be comfortable with being 100kg+ and that's a huge win!

• 3 weeks later...

A tiny, but fun update: my wife went to a brafitter recently and got herself 2 new bras. Size: 85F (EU), one up from her last 85E. The converter tells me it's 38DD (US) and 38E (UK). For comparison, when we met she was wearing either (EU/US/UK) 80D/36C/36D or 85C/38B/38C.

Obviously, this increase is boobage has been received with squishy appreciation :D

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes wonder a lot what is going on in her mind... Recently we were talking about her potential pregnancy and at some point she said: "If I get pregnant I guess it might end up in me getting a good bit fatter... Unless I eat lettuce only for the whole pregnancy." No, she won't :P

Another thing is that she was having a bit of PMS blues recently and after having to take XL tops instead of her usual L in a clothing store she started mentioning that maybe she got too fat and should stay away from sweets and fatty stuff. That was 2 days ago. Yesterday we had a small meeting with friends where ate A LOT of the buttery curry I made and then we also ordered some pizza. At the end of it after we came home we were watching TV and I was having a sweet time with my hand on her rolls. Suddenly she said she wants to change positions and she crawled onto my lap to hug me - which she often does when she needs a boost of confidence. So she did that and asked me "Am I really not too fat for you?". I said "Hell no, to say the least, I enjoy you being this size a lot, I just love how you have everything big and squishy. This is what I find sexy." She liked my answer. I wonder how's her eating going to be next week. She mentioned a cabbage soup crash diet those 2 days ago and I was a bit on the fence in my mind because, on one hand, it's a diet, but on the other a crash diet is 90 percent yoyo probability :P

I guess I should learn that all this diet talk is always just talk. Well, almost always :D. But at least during the last year it was talk only. I am quite sure that she has been gaining slowly since the last weight update but obviously I have no confirmation. She has not lost any weight for sure... Not with those usual eating and activity patterns :).

The good thing is that all blues went away and I'm back to falling asleep with her soft belly rolls under my fingers. It has become a bit of a ritual. In the morning when we wake up I do the same, sometimes give a bit of attention to the boobies too (if they are not tender ATM). All in all, I think I'm making her confident that her husband enjoy hers being this fat and growing :D.

the best move when she talks about dieteing is to follow through and let her retreat after some time, to fall in for some donut or pizza and then abandone it for good. if you confront her will only make it worse. love when that happens, open the gates and gain some more weight. thanks for sharing ! keep us posted and good luck

Well,  I'm usually keeping it along the line of "if you really feel you need it then go for it". And then two days later she tells me she'd love some pizza for supper. At the moments of lowest confidence she mentions going back to two digit weight (in kilos). So 99 kg / 218 lbs. I hope that once we hit the spot with pregnancy she gets fat enough to stop even considering it realistic ;). 

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, while I do not have any tangible numbers to confirm that, I'm pretty sure my wife kept gaining. Her belly is as soft as ever, her face seems slightly fatter and overally her figure seems to have expanded a little. It wouldn't be a surprise since even my weight went a bit up last month and I was eating somewhat less than she does. 

There is a potential risk on the horizon though, since my wife has an appointment with a doc at the end of this month and 1) this might require weighing which always has a random chance of "oh gosh I got too fat" mode triggering 2) it's a new doc (the last one is great but requires a 4 hour drive so wife decided to look for someone a bit closer) and I have no idea what's his stance on fat... He seems an ok guy from what I managed to intel on him and not fat-phobic but only practice will tell. 

On the plus side, that visit will happen in relation to our kid-making attempts so in the end there might be some major gain waiting ;). And she is recently in good mood regarding her looks and size so I guess everything should go smooth.

Side note: I got behind her today when she was staring through the window and simulated a standing doggy attempt after I pulled her shirt up a little and got a firm hold of her belly. She did not protest, even liked it it seems. I told her we should try it for real and she agreed. Now I can't shake it off my mind ;). 

Well, the results are here. Basically good, there is one result that is slightly off but it has no relation to her weight whatsoever. Or rather, it has, but - funnily enough - it indicates that she should be currently more prone to losing rather than gaining. No signs of any WL ideas for now. Today she wanted a big bowl of curry and it's exactly what I did ;).

And if she gained indeed, like I assume she did, it's no wonder. She said that working at home is a lose-lose (to me: win-win ;)) situation for her. When she has no job to do, she starts looking at food websites, food channels etc. and gets hungry. When she has some job to do, she immediately think of snacking on something when she does. What makes it even "worse" for her is that she works mainly in our livingroom/kitchen combo and there is always some cookie, piece of chocolate, cake or at least musli or apple to snack on. Not to mention the smell of food from previous dinner/supper that often remains in the air, especially during cooler months when we don't open windows wide that often ;). Everything seems to work in favour of her growing out of her current clothes. And very good :D

Speaking of clothes - while she was buying 46 or 48 for her bottom of all kinds, usually the t-shirts, tops, sweaters and jumpers she bought were 40/42, 44 at most (they tended to fit close but not too tight). Yesterday I was placing an order at online shopping store, some for myself and some for her, and she linked me one quite loose shirt/blouse. I asked whether she wants 40/42 as usual, but she said it might be too small and that I should take 44/46 for her. Good, she should get used to larger sizes slowly :).

Also, a few days earlier she ordered and received a summer dress for a wedding we will be going to. At first she wanted to send it back because it was one of those pleated dresses that tend to make this kind of poof below hips and she considered it making her look, to use here words: "even wider than I am". Plus, it turned out to be above her knees. It was also sort of loose, but in a nice, not baggy way, so I figured she could wear it without shapewear that she usually uses in case of tighter dresses (and I'm fine with it as this keeps her away from wanting to lose weight, in compliance with the "why lose weight when I can just hide it a little" mindset ;)). And yesterday, after asking my opinion and being on the fence for a while, she decided she won't be sending it back. Obviously, she asked "do I look bigger in it"? She does, actually, but I liked it too much to be honest, so I said no ;). And pointed out that it can be worn without this nasty shapewear and also that it is loose enough to have a nice big pizza while wearing it. She agreed :D I look forward to that wedding, especially since the couple getting married are total foodies with taste similar to ours so I'm pretty sure she will be tempted to stuff herself silly there. Which I'm going to encourage wholeheartedly ;).

And here's a little something to show you the change that took place during the last 8 years. I chose face pics because her face actually shows it even better than full body pics, because since her weight distributes quite evenly there are no very clear signs of her gain. This one here is pretty clear though ;)

Left - wife 8 yrs ago, 190-195 lbs, Right - wife in December 2016, 230-235 lbs.

chinz_blur.jpg

• scissortooth changed the title to a self-restrained FA and his foodee wife (comparison pic on Pg.5!)

Aaaand the shit got into the fan. The new endocrinologist wife went to decided to scrap the previous diagnosis and thinks its PCOS in the end. Told her to drop low dose steroids completely, ordered protein diet for weight loss, swapped extended release metformin to a normal one (which has to be taken 3 times a day) and told wife to come back once she hits 220 lbs.

She came back home almost depressed, as she is afraid of changing her current regimen (which was quite successful) and the prospect of going on such a restrictive diet does not make her happy either... But she will try it. From the way she reacted to all this I'd say it's the last chance she gives a weight loss diet to improve her hormonal problems...

I wasn't too happy upon hearing this, but I can't rule out that the guy is right so I need to adjust and adapt. I suppose I will just use this opportunity to lose a bit myself and see what happens once wife hits the goal ordered. We'll see where it goes. I really hope that guy gave the case a good thought before giving those recommendations... Putting my wife on weight loss for no purpose I can forgive, but if that puts her mood and self-confidence back to where it was 2 years ago without providing any improvement, he better stay off my radar.

Thanks, appreciated :) 

On the plus side, wife said she has no plans of going below 200 lbs, so no matter what happens I won't be getting a slim or even average-sized wife but still a fatty, just tad smaller ;). I sure can deal with that, although it'll be sad to see those 40 lbs go if it happens - she really looks awesome right now. I already made her promise that if she ever goes down to this size she has to promise me that at least she will dress a bit "braver". Right now whenever I want her to wear a mini or go to the pool in a two-piece swimsuit she says she is too big for either, at least in public. I'm trying to sweeten the deal as much a possible ;D. Plus, it seems that she might be more eager to accommodate other kinks of mine to a greater extent as a sort of balancing act - which is also very fine and makes me sure I have the best wife I could ever get.

Basically the worst part of it now is that I have this sad feeling inside, like, I feel like all the weight she has gained back is now going to "waste"... But this is most likely temporary and easy to handle. There is obviously still a chance that she might start feeling worse on this new regimen and drop the new plan altogether, but it sure doesn't seem like it. For now there are no negatives other than her having some mild carb cravings and the literature that I checked confirms that if the doc had the right idea then this course of treatment is actually going to work. Which is good and if those 40 lbs are the price to pay for it... it's worth it. I mean, the last treatment was very good and groundbreaking really but it did leave some things unchecked. The current one promises to basically lead to almost-curing the situation (the only thing it won't cure is her damaged thyroid but this is easily fixed without side effects) and might be even better at preventing health problems that could appear in 20-30 years. If it does that then, like I said, it's worth it. Plus, in the long term it does not exclude the possibility of my wife gaining back some of that weight... If anything interesting happens, I'll definitely post here, but for now consider this thread put on hold, because I won't tire you guys with any weight loss stories ;).

S'tooth out.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks :). For now she has lost 2 pounds, so quite fast... And since it's only low carb diet she's not that hungry on it so it has a success chance. Still, once she gets pregnant the diet will be on hold, at least for a while. We'll see what happens :). As of now I'm just letting things happen and adjust. 

Well, in spite of the diet it seems that only the first 2 pounds went easily... Wife's been complaining that in spite of carbs being cut so severely she is stuck at current weight. Well, I'm sure not complaining! Plus, she started loosening the regimen a little already because she got a bit bored with the food she had to eat otherwise... Maybe things won't go as far as I was thinking... 

It might be temporary, but her attitude is changing... Yesterday she was telling me about her weight coming to a standstill at 105-106 kg (230-232 lbs) and she said something along the lines of "I guess my weight is relatively stable at those 105 kilos or so... It would be great if I went down to two digits (as in <100 kg), but I guess now is fine too." The fun part is she's really eating like a bird compared to before... Like, about half a breadroll of whole-grain bread for both breakfast and supper and some veggies and meat for dinner, with a low-sugar smoothie for lunch and a "clean" yoghurt for dessert. And yet, she lost those 2 lbs during the first week and that's it - might be as well from having emptier bowels... Plus, we're officially starting to intensify efforts aimed at pregnancy so this whole situation might end up going in quite opposite direction. Hold your thumbs, please! :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, some ups and downs. First of all, she lost another 2 lbs in 2 weeks, but we are now finishing our holidays and for these 10 days she suspended her diet. On the other hand we were doing a lot of walking at the seaside so she burned some calories this way for sure. She'll probably weigh herself when we get back so we'll see.

She will have a harder time going back to the diet after taking a break but I don't think she will discontinue it. Well in any case, I hope to get her pregnant soon enough and take advantage of all her cravings that it might cause ;). So wish me luck.