"Supathick Mami" is no more...

fat fan

Guest DailyDose

I think the thread title is just fine. When these sexy girls lose weight, its like the only part of them that we cared about died.

Appropriate title

I admire your integrity but this is not good for the site's image.

Guest An Optimist

Funny, fat girls make my dick hard, but I'm not a fetishist any more than the gay dude is. Stop saying that fucking F-Word!!!!

If it was just fat girls, maybe. But no doubt morbidly obese ones make it hard too. And weight gain, probably.

That makes you a fetishist. But you're navy, right? You can deal with it.

Granted, yes, the weight gain/force feeding/social ineptitude is a fetish part. No way around that! I think you can have a preference for bigger babes, but that's not necessarily a fetish. Fattening a woman until she is fat she can't wipe herself and then using her fold cheese as lube? Yeah that's a fetish!

As far as the Navy, Optimist, I'm in the Bees. I don't do that grey pointy thing in the water shit! I've never seen the inside of a boat in my eight years in!

• 3 months later...
Guest _Antipathy
On 12/11/2015 at 4:25 AM, KFD said:

Funny, fat girls make my dick hard, but I'm not a fetishist any more than the gay dude is. Stop saying that fucking F-Word!!!!

Well, when you're gay it's just your sexual orientation which changes, afterwards you can have a different sexual orientation + a fetish.

For me a fetish would be being attracted by something a minority finds sexy, ie obese women, huge bodybuilders, or body parts such as feet or elbows.

Sexuality is a huge, huge field so it can be quite hard to define it.

On 3/11/2015 at 7:17 PM, fatfanlost said:

she is losing a lot of weight and no longer wants to be a bbw

https://instagram.com/supathick2supafit/

Hell, all these women thinking fitness is so much fun and putting all that crap in their bios make me cringe hard <_<

Also, why the hell would anyone put their profile private? I'd understand if you posted stuff like nudes or illegal things such as drugs, but there's nothing special at all.